• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
🤔... Sun wukong? How am I sun wukong?
Wait how did you call me a fake monkey if you're in full human form rn
I smell hypocrisy
anyway as the other dude said this is really getting off topic and I shouldn't even be in this thread ( I didn't really see much of OPM ) so adios for now.

Wait how did you call me a fake monkey if you're in full human form rn
I smell hypocrisy
If you can transform/shape-shift to an alien, inside you would still be a human

I am half Monkey, half Human, half God inside, 100% in all of them... But outside I'm in my human form 🐵

Read the new chapter

Pretty cool stuff, though are they replacing Tatsumaki as the 'villain' in this arc? That'd make me kind of upset. Though, if he is a antagonist alongside Tatsumaki, that'd be lit.

Psykos x Fubuki is interesting... Didn't expect that, but I'm not opposed to it.

Backstory was okay, I'm a bit disappointed that Murata didn't make Psykos look like more of a nerd (like she was in the concept art). She just looks like a hot girl with glasses.

Otherwise, neat.
Tbh Tatsumaki in the manga isn't an evil goblin like in the webcomic but that being said we will have to see what happens next chapter, maybe she appears if she feels the presence of that weird dude near Fubuki

Quiet down faker.
soheb-saucelessss.gif

Anyway, we downscaled characters like the disciples to HIgh 7-C+ since the Low 7-B value they downscale to is really close to baseline. So, what is their AP? 900 kilotons ?

Was talking with my friends on discord last night

We really once again realized how chaotic the OPM Universe is

Villains in OPM: ''I ate too much crab and became a crab monster''

Like jesus christ......

You could beat your meat so much that you become a cum monster! Black Sperm origin story?
Why is it black though??

Anyway, we downscaled characters like the disciples to HIgh 7-C+ since the Low 7-B value they downscale to is really close to baseline. So, what is their AP? 900 kilotons ?
They downscale to the baseline of the + rating, meaning 550 kilotons. Also the characters that scale off of the disciples like Do-S and the Narinki Squad were given Low 7-B, so someone needs to fix that.

Back