• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Two questions. Suppose we got a Cthulhu mythos like situation where there are higher dimensional entities (Hyperspace and beyond) with higher level consciousness- but "God"'s true nature were so complex as to be unfathomable for them. Would that be a potentially viable chain of scaling for "God"? If so, where would he scale?

Asking because of the multiple gods theory in OPM

Last edited:
Two questions. Suppose we got a Cthulhu mythos like situation where there are higher dimensional entities (Hyperspace and beyond) with higher level consciousness- but "God"'s true nature were so complex as to be unfathomable for them. Would that be a potentially viable chain of scaling for "God"? If so, where would he scale?
I think something like that would likely need further elaboration tbh. I doubt that would even get a solid tier. But this might probably be 4-D existence idk.

Also today was the day I found out Bang was 81 years old goddayum

Any idea what these missiles and tank resemble the most irl?
p_25.png
What chapter is it?

tatsumaki vs saitama when :mad:
Considering the manga is back on track with closely following the webcomic but not being a direct parallel like old times, probably only 2-3 chapters. Fubuki Group and Saitama are already going downstairs where Psykos is, and I can't see more than a couple chapters worth of time between then and Tatsumaki arriving there as well, there'd need to be a bunch of filler.

the song of the first season always hits,no matter how many times i ear the song.
and on top of that the song matches any scene
W, The Hero is so much better than Seijaku no Apostle imo. S3 and beyond will need to really deliver peak music to dethrone it

Any webcomic readers know who the dude who kidnapped Psykos is?
Nobody did, she was captured by the HA, but kinda got broken out when Tats rampaged the building. Fubuki would then bring Psykos with her in order to find the truth about GOD.

I really don't think the esper is Otento. At least, it seems kind of dumb to come to the Hero Association on the grounds of picking up Psykos. Tatsumaki and him have history, so the only reason he'd come to the HA is to fight her. Even he can that feels like a weird way of doing it.

I'd prefer it if this guy is simply a member of Eleven or Tsukuyomi is Fuzzy's group, which would serve to further hype up those groups. We can get a confrontation between him and Fubuki/Tatsumaki, he shows off some hax and dips and then we get Saitama vs Tatsumaki. That's my ideal scenario

Back