• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well now I'm starting to question my handle on the English language.

You know what's proper 'boss' behavior? Fubuki getting upset about Psykos wanting to genocide everyone because it would detract from her power-trip
Yes, that is also girlboss behavior. Both Fubuki and Psykos have engaged in such behavior.

Anyone feeling bad for psykos is outright insane. She is a monster by all accounts. Bitch deserves getting her human rights taken and being treated as a monster.

No she doesn't lmao, despite her actions she still deserves a trial

Besides, a private organization having the power to strip humans of their rights for their own interests is just bad.

Yeah, why not? Even people who commited worse atrocities than Psykos still got their trial 😶
My argument isn't wether she deserved a trial or not. It's the fact that the choice of her being considered a monster was the right thing to do. I don't think I need to explain why, as we just came out an entire arc that was the byproduct of her choices.

My argument isn't wether she deserved a trial or not. It's the fact that the choice of her being considered a monster was the right thing to do. I don't think I need to explain why, as we just came out an entire arc that was the byproduct of her choices.
I mean she has been deemed a monster so that technically the HA can sell her to other organizations since she automatically loses her human rights, which she doesn't deserve at all since she is still a human, a terrible human that is but still a human.

and now I remember that Blue Fire got scoot free of incinerating 3 other human beings since they were criminals

Sometimes, it takes time

But that ship can finally DIE AND FOREVER REST IN HELLFIRE FOR ALL OF ETERNITY

...hey guys I'm back :D
Are we reading the same chapter or you just read the raws and didn't understand that Fubuki manipulated Psykos just to sealing her powers than through her like a garbage, poor Psykos

I like how when the manga starts you think Tatsumaki is far more problematic and dangerous than Fubuki, but then you discover the latter stopped a genocide just because she believed it would take away the inferior beings from her.
It's a surprise Tatsumaki isn't even worse considering what happened to her during her childhood. Guess being inspired by Blast made her take a turn for the better

Also anyone here who is Christian or Muslim is supporting homophobia, so most likely you are homophobic not me
"Yes, your holiness, that's the apostate comment I was talking about. Yes, we've got his coordinates plugged in- just say the word."
E8B73964E81188238418917179392_3e1185a15ab.1.5.456146997536398117.mp4.jpg

Back