• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Base Fubuki, Post-Training Sonic, Post-G4 and Post-Superfight Genos, Human Garou, Royal Ripper, Base Hellfire and Gale, Face Ripper, Awakened Cockroach, Bug God and Tanktop Master.

Watchdog Man, Half-Monster Garou, Bug God’s durability could probably stay at Small City level due to upscaling.

There’s also a few characters that are still 7-B.

Armored Boros needs his 7-B changed to At least High 7-C via scaling above Melzalgald. (Also Geryuganshoop and Groribas should be Unknown, possibly 6-C, not just Possibly 6-C)

Homeless Emperor and Evil Natural Water need their 7-B stats changed to Low 7-B.

Base Fubuki, Post-Training Sonic, Post-G4 and Post-Superfight Genos, Human Garou, Royal Ripper, Base Hellfire and Gale, Face Ripper, Awakened Cockroach, Bug God and Tanktop Master.

Watchdog Man, Half-Monster Garou, Bug God’s durability could probably stay at Small City level due to upscaling.
Pretty sure TTM scales to Low 7-B since he still could resist Gums applying the pressure of his jaw on him

Right, I'll get to it.

So who are the heroes and monsters that fully scale to Atomic's Low 7-B?

In case you don't know people move on in their live, Psykos having a relationship with Fubuki in the past mean nothing
Yeah, it means Fubuki's likely a gay women (Could be bi I guess). If she's gay though, it kind of throws a wrench in shipping them with a dude.
Genos/Saitama gayshippers
As it should be. It would actually make me feel really seen/represented if these two asexual characters ended up in at least a queer-platonic relationship. I know there are a few ace characters in anime/manga, but they're all aroace. In the audio-books, Saitama presents as at least hetero-romantic asexual, (interested in women, but only describes craving romantic/platonic connections), and Genos is either aroace or aroace homoromantic. (Shows little interest or understanding of relationships, but also wants to call Saitama master/is obsessed with him).

Idk, it'd be nice to have some Romantic Ace characters, because 99% of Asexual representation in media amounts to is

"Haha they're immune to love spells/don't like sex", which is fine sometimes, but it's our only form of representation.

Yeah, it means Fubuki's likely a gay women (Could be bi I guess). If she's gay though, it kind of throws a wrench in shipping them with a dude.
I don't think that a single act like that necessarily makes someone gay or bi, and I am both surprised and not surprised at the number of people who are immediately saying it does. There are plenty of straight women who've 'messed around' in a similar fashion, I know a few. If you ask me, it really isn't that simple. And I definitely disagree with TGS's black-and-white interpretation of the scene. He's definitely biased in favor of his ship.

If anything though, I feel it would more likely be Psykos rather than Fubuki tbh. I'd say accepting the kiss says more than initiating it in this case considering Fubuki's intentions. Oh well. Maybe we'll see more?

Last edited:
Also OPM now has a gay character that isn't a rapist finally. Though still an awful manipulative person who tried to cripple an innocent person because he didn't want to join her gang, and then tried to kill him when he resisted.

Last edited:
I don't think that a single act like that necessarily makes someone gay or bi, and I am both surprised and not surprised at the number of people who are immediately saying it does. There are plenty of straight women who've 'messed around' in a similar fashion, I know a few. If you ask me, it really isn't that simple. And I definitely disagree with TGS's black-and-white interpretation of the scene. He's definitely biased in favor of his ship.

If anything though, I feel it would more likely be Psykos rather than Fubuki tbh. I'd say accepting the kiss says more than initiating it in this case considering Fubuki's intentions. Oh well. Maybe we'll see more?
Psykos is 100% into it lol, she was blushing and everything.

I could see how Fubuki could have done it just as manipulation, or messing around, but idk if that was really the authorial intent.

Should Post Superfight Genos be "At least High 7-C+" since its stronger than Post G4 Genos ?

There’s also a few characters that are still 7-B.

Armored Boros needs his 7-B changed to At least High 7-C via scaling above Melzalgald. (Also Geryuganshoop and Groribas should be Unknown, possibly 6-C, not just Possibly 6-C)

Homeless Emperor and Evil Natural Water need their 7-B stats changed to Low 7-B.
Regarding Melzargard, I'm going to make a CRT to upgrade his speed to Hypersonic since he blitzed the Sky King who is supposedly an equal to DSK

That being said I think DSK has a Mach 63 calc somewhere so maybe he should be upgraded too I dunno

Never personally had any issues with DarkGod but goddamn lmao.

To think he's been here for some time and didn't know the words he said there would be an instant ban on this site. I just think it's funny.
Tbh he was mostly a harmless coomer that would post some risky images of semi nude anime girls, make references to a certain opm doujin and trashtalk other series without directly attacking anyone occasionaly.

But he really got out of control when PsykosxFubuki was hinted this chapter.

its gonna be hella funny when murata assumes (AGAIN) his problem with proportions and states that psykorochi is planetary

It is something similar to some people getting harmed by bullets in fiction. It is clearly an outlier. This series has plenty of them. Some from top of my head:

Garou's first timer and the mountain statement come first to mind.

Sonic's Shadows Burial was stated to only be supersonic.

"100 tons" was used to describe Beefcake's punches.

From Gyoro Gyoro's perspective King straight up disappeared when he fell into a hole. That's below avarage human level perception.

And Genos was injured by fireworks in an audiobook

First chapter for ONE's new manga is out. Very strange, but promising. I think it'll be great when we get the translations.

First chapter for ONE's new manga is out. Very strange, but promising. I think it'll be great when we get the translations.

We already did, in fact I created a discussion thread the day it dropped, the translated chapter is there.

Anyway, considering that Bofoi designed (and likely owns) the Supernuclear Aircraft Carrier meaning he has access to nuclear energy, doesn't that imply that with preparation time he could fabricate a nuke? The OPM world is modern and Bofoi has designed counter measures against the radioactive fallout of a nuclear blast so the existence of nukes in the OPM world seems very plausible.

Any idea what these missiles and tank resemble the most irl?
p_25.png

Something fired by SA-6s (there's also other SA models) or some variation of Tomahawk Cruise Missile, I believe.

But there's some differences.

Last edited:
Back