• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Isn't Tats' spear 7-A? That would mean that the Black S that hit Amai has AP on a similar tier lol (I'm also pretty sure this Black S had multiple other Black S in it making it stronger than a singular one, kinda like the one that dodged Atomic's sword slash).

I feel that Atomic could have such an attack, but not his defense, I don't know, I think that in my conception it doesn't make sense that he has a toughness similar to that Garou, the same with BS, but I don’t feel he’s that powerful to match Gouketsu in AP

Isn't Tats' spear 7-A? That would mean that the Black S that hit Amai has AP on a similar tier lol (I'm also pretty sure this Black S had multiple other Black S in it making it stronger than a singular one, kinda like the one that dodged Atomic's sword slash).
The KE is more likely High 7-A

i have a question. the giant snowman is a demon level threat who is 7-B. shouldn't bakuzan scale to the giant snowman since he's a dragon level threat?

i have a question. the giant snowman is a demon level threat who is 7-B. shouldn't bakuzan scale to the giant snowman since he's a dragon level threat?
The feat is being recalced atm. If it gets higher than HEO's feat, we will have a new baseline for dragons.

bruh im such a ******* OPM tard that when i saw "mb" i immediately thought you were referring to meteoric burst. my weeb ass needs to calm down
OPM tards abbreviate metal bat and meteoric burst to mb, I can't wait for a situation where people are discussing about metal bat and meteoric burst at the same time and someone says, "mb"

USklaverei, can you stop changing profile pictures unnecessarily? The profiles are supposed to have full body images, your images almost never follow that.

Orochi DNA Drive Knight = ODNADK
Permanent Ten Second Mode Genos = PTSMG
Meteoric Burst Fighting Spirit Metal Bat = MBFSMB

It’s always great when the abbreviation ends up being more complicated than just saying the words.

Oh, and let’s not forget the best one of them all, Awakened Abandonment Job Hunter Garou, or AAJHG for short.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJHJGJ
What's that stand for
Orochi DNA Drive Knight = ODNADK
Permanent Ten Second Mode Genos = PTSMG
Meteoric Burst Fighting Spirit Metal Bat = MBFSMB

It’s always great when the abbreviation ends up being more complicated than just saying the words.
Like WSRSF or CFSDF or WICF or WWSRASRF. WWSRASRF especially, ONE did a good job making those painfully convoluted martial art names

Once we hit 69 pages, we should close this thread and create the weakest one punch man discussion thread.

Out of curiosity, is there anything that needs to be calced/recalced aside from the Giant Snowman?

Not really afaik. Giant snowman is the last thing. Maybe pluton? And other anime and webcomic feats

FYI, Giant snowman is apparently 1km in height, and according this blog by mr bambu, anime snowman, if we assume he's 1km tall as well, would make him 7-B. However, the manga snowman isn't really humanoid so I'm unsure if we can use it for him.

This makes giant snowman the largest character in all of OPM

Out of curiosity, is there anything that needs to be calced/recalced aside from the Giant Snowman?
Tatsumaki's spear KE against Orochi.

By the way, I think Giant Snowman calc will get 7-C, High 7-C results, especially if we use the anime profile for speed. Mass looks good, speed is what's in question. Assuming Giant snowman is moving at like 50-100m/s (110-220mph) he'd be in that territory. In order to make 7-B with the current mass, he needs to be moving at 550m/s (1230 mph).

Not really afaik. Giant snowman is the last thing. Maybe pluton? And other anime and webcomic feats

FYI, Giant snowman is apparently 1km in height, and according this blog by mr bambu, anime snowman, if we assume he's 1km tall as well, would make him 7-B. However, the manga snowman isn't really humanoid so I'm unsure if we can use it for him.

This makes giant snowman the largest character in all of OPM
Psykorochi is about 1.5 km

Back