• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

WEAKEST One-Punch Man Discussion Thread!

Emirp sumitpo

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
I'm making this because the main OPM thread hit 69 pages.

Here we can whatever and discuss why Saitama is Tier 0

Saitama is Tier 0 because he's a gag character and can one-shot anything and that's the point of his character

Discuss

In all seriousness,

Who has better drip? Goku or Saitama?

Easily Goku. Saitama is some dude who's broke in abandoned town and apartment while he relies on his simp to pay his tier 3 sub for his rent.

86c.png

Coptama be looking kinda slick doe

Saitama is beyond the concept of the tiering systems, u foolz. Saitama is too strong to be tiered

Oh shit you're right. I have sinned. Forgive me sensei

Last edited:
[Saitama is an underrated charecter with One Punch Gag Hax and can easily destroy anyone with one punch if he gets full serious. Saitama using all his power can destroy the Reality and nothing would be left behind.

Logic restructures itself around Saitama to make the impossible into possible. He can alter space and time with his punches. He is just so airheaded that he decides to hold back and take everything nonchalantly. Nothing can affect him and his body negates all skills, attacks, and abilities used against him.

All Attacks of his hit with 100% Accuracy and can never be reflected, evaded, or blocked. He can is an extremely strong Martial Artist well versed in the Art of 'Water Polo Carbonated Fist'. Even with verse and stats equalized, he'll always win.

Saitama is so fast that he seems Omnipresent at Max speed. Not even teleportation is faster than him and all his senses are enhanced to max. He knows whatever occurs in any part of Reality and is Omniscient.

Saitama has the Ultimate 'No U' Passive Ability. He negates every single form of Techniques and Abilities be it Attack, Defense, or Support.]

I don't feel like it was as hype as it used to be. I remember how things started to slow down for the fandom during late 2021.

You should've been there for the dark ages that was At least Low 7-B, possibly 7-A

I don't feel like it was as hype as it used to be. I remember how things started to slow down for the fandom during late 2021.

You should've been there for the dark ages that was At least Low 7-B, possibly 7-A
I mean I think that's actually not too terrible.

It really wasn't lol. That shit caused circular and confusing as **** scaling. And I remember when everyone moaned about Gouketsu being the only solid 7-A. And the arguments against it were: "I don't feel he should be that strong tbh"

Well I agree with the High 7A scaling, so I think it's fair to say "Look, they have a lot of feats in the 7B category, but there's plenty of evidence/scaling that could put them at High 7A, so we'll include both.
It really wasn't lol. That shit caused circular and confusing as **** scaling.
I think now that we have more information to work with, it would be more managable.
And I remember when everyone moaned about Gouketsu being the only solid 7-A. And the arguments against it were: "I don't feel he should be that strong tbh"
Bruh.

It really wasn't lol. That shit caused circular and confusing as **** scaling. And I remember when everyone moaned about Gouketsu being the only solid 7-A. And the arguments against it were: "I don't feel he should be that strong tbh"
Gouketsu should be 6-C tbh🤷‍♂️

I think now that we have more information to work with, it would be more managable.
7-A came from Gouketsu himself. The problem itself is that Gouketsu is very high on the scaling chain, and we were scaling pre molt EC on oar with Gouketsu, who's much lower than him. That was the problem

7-A came from Gouketsu himself. The problem itself is that Gouketsu is very high on the scaling chain, and we were scaling pre molt EC on oar with Gouketsu, who's much lower than him. That was the problem
How did Gokestsu earn 7A? lol
But now we also have scaling from the Ninja Bros, AG, and FF, so it's no longer a one off thing.

How did Gokestsu earn 7A? lol
But now we also have scaling from the Ninja Bros, AG, and FF, so it's no longer a one off thing.
His cloud feat. Although it's now been debunked and no one has decided to recalc it

gouketsu should be high 6-a or 5-b because genos claims earth would be destroyed if not for saitama and genos compares gouketsu to saitama muuuuuuh

If you switch the first u and k, as well as remove the etsu part, you spell Goku.

Therefore Gouketsu should be 2-A scaling to Xeno Goku because reasons

Back