• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also, who said this rumor? Flashy Flash is much more reliable than some random civilian off the street.
OPM webcomic chapter 111 page 4. Charanko said it.

ef5fa3e7b0c6b2383740f768ed209602.jpg

Also, Flashy wasn't even in the surface during the Tatsumaki fight, so i doubt he kows her true power.

Who said nobody noticed?
1-Slicing a continent is already WAY more impressive than jumping from the moon and leaving that crater, the association would know this, at first.
2- it wouldnt be the first time that the association didnt notice something, neither the second, neither third, fourth....
Because he's not as active. Tatsumaki does nothing but kill monsters 24/7. Also, by this logic, CE, Bang, AS, and Metal Knight are considered stronger than King, which we know isn't true.
Ugh, no???????? Being active has nothing to do with rank, blast is not ranking 1 because he's ''active'' fighting god, he's ranking 1 because when he joined the association, they already knew his feats and how strong he is.
If being active would really matter, tatsumaki would be rank 1 and genos would be WAY HIGHER than what he's currently. Iirc even flashy is above him and flashy barely makes reports to the association.
What do you mean? To fight the weaker monsters so she can focus on the tough ones.

King was considered essential to take down the Monster King Orochi when planning for the MA attack. If Tatsumaki was leagues above him, he would have been with the small fry.

So at best they are roughly =, in which case my statements above statements are still true.
To fight weaker monsters? The ones that she could just wipe out while massacring the whole association? Destroying the whole continent after rescuing the host without needing to be worried on the protection of the others heros?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Tatsumaki needed NO HELP here. She even said that, they sent other heroes just to make her hold back and give monster garou a chance to monsterize.As i said before, the association barely knew about orochi

If you do, you better make sure you have legitimate arguments for it. If you don't, you'll get cooked
well there databook scan on his profile has a pretty direct planet level statement for csrc, but I forgot why people don't accept that
I believe it can work though

Also, Flashy wasn't even in the surface during the Tatsumaki fight, so i doubt he kows her true power.
#1: That's the webcomic lmao.

#2: Genos gave an entire report of his perspective of the MA raid, so they would be informed. Also, it'd be odd for Flashy to not hear about the giant continent sized slazer beam from Psykoorochi.

#2: Genos gave an entire report of his perspective of the MA raid, so they would be informed. Also, it'd be odd for Flashy to not hear about the giant continent sized slazer beam from Psykoorochi.
Not even genos could've calculate the explosion of psykos' beam, wt do you mean

Pretty sure Genos spent 4 hours talking about Saitama instead of the laser lol

Considering how Genos is i can see him making the entire thing about Saitama, as he himself mentions. Not to mention it's not like his eyesight was recording the fight from outer atmosphere, he can see the beam cleaving the horizon and that's about it, he would be able to tell that Tats>Psykorochi>>> Himself who can destroy a giant meteor in one-shot. And even then Amai mask left early, Flashy is very arrogant and almost delusional about his power (dude still thinks he's superior to Saitama and tried to challenge Blast.)
I don't think this is clear enought for scaling purposes tbh.

Fair about the webcomic, i thought it came from an audiobook or something,lol. Still gives us an idea about what's to come in the future.

Pretty sure Genos spent 4 hours talking about Saitama instead of the laser lol
They said most, not all of it, was on Saitama.
even if he did, he didnt know the full power of it.

so, meaningless.
I'm just saying he witnessed it. He may not have calced the exact amount of joules in that beam, but he did witness the feat itself. Also, he later clashes with Psykoorochi's beam attacks and holds his own, so the HA could estimate it was around his own power level in 10 second mode.

Just a question, but at what level would a character get destroyed by getting their entire body enveloped by a Gamma Ray Burst Stream? I heard it would shave atoms off your body, but i also heard radiation doesn't break atomic bonds, but only weakens them. (Granted the GRB can obviously blow away the atoms after they have been weakened.)

Just a question, but at what level would a character get destroyed by getting their entire body enveloped by a Gamma Ray Burst Stream? I heard it would shave atoms off your body, but i also heard radiation doesn't break atomic bonds, but only weakens them. (Granted the GRB can obviously blow away the atoms after they have been weakened.)
Idk by like “what level” you mean but ionization radiation basically pushes away and ejects the electrons from the atoms if that’s what you mean. Gamma rays basically just collide with electrons until either the gamma ray loses energy or it overcomes the binding of electrons to atoms.

They said most, not all of it, was on Saitama.

I'm just saying he witnessed it. He may not have calced the exact amount of joules in that beam, but he did witness the feat itself. Also, he later clashes with Psykoorochi's beam attacks and holds his own, so the HA could estimate it was around his own power level in 10 second mode.
not even genos knew that he could clash with psykorochi, was his first time using it. All he knew was that he got an upgrade strong enough to destroy a meteor in a single shot, but the size of ''that'' meteor was never stated

this is supported in how surprised genos seemed after he witnessed the beam, he couldn't even calculate it and still he could clash with it before. without knowing HOW STRONG the beam was

Idk by like “what level” you mean but ionization radiation basically pushes away and ejects the electrons from the atoms if that’s what you mean. Gamma rays basically just collide with electrons until either the gamma ray loses energy or it overcomes the binding of electrons to atoms.
I mean it in the sense of what the person hit by it would be reduced to. As in, molten/vaporized/turned into plasma/turned into lone molecules/atomized/subatomized/converted into energy

This reminds me of when people wanted to scale Garou to Child Emperor’s imaginary portrayal of King’s Hellfire Wavemotion Cannon.
Scaling Garou to Child Emperor's imagination because Genos said he had the same energy signature as King? Broke.

Scaling Metal Knight above CE's Hellfire Wavemotion Cannon because Child Emperor believes MK has power beyond that of any lone hero? Woke.

not even genos knew that he could clash with psykorochi, was his first time using it. All he knew was that he got an upgrade strong enough to destroy a meteor in a single shot, but the size of ''that'' meteor was never stated
But this entire thing takes place after that, so he now knows...
I removed threat level scaling for me. I like it, I was good at it. It made me feel alive…
With HA threat level scaling removed, how do you explain the HA literally having a conversion chart for how many heroes of C, B, A, or S class it would take to defeat monsters of a specific threat level?

With HA threat level scaling removed, how do you explain the HA literally having a conversion chart for how many heroes of C, B, A, or S class it would take to defeat monsters of a specific threat level?
I disagree with Ziller here (though I haven't the time, effort or really even care to respond anymore), but even I have to admit that one is hardly reliable.

Back