• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Neat power
QLgIToB.png
eBc5tCA.png
Fear manip, I think Atomic and Flashy should have a resistance to it since they were unaffected by Amai threatening to beat them up.

Amai mask has only scared nameless fodder, so maybe it’s just not that potent
but yeah atomic samurai, flashy, and metal bat are definitely immune to it
darkshine also didn’t seem to care even when Amai mask was openly attacking him so maybe he gets a limited resistance too, he’s still a bitch tho

Here's something interesting.

King is stated to be the strongest man, so roughly > or = Tatsumaki. Flashy Flash states that even King could only use the Moon as a punching bag (nevermind destroy it). This is clearly in reference to the large crater on the Moon created by Saitama.

To me this leaves a few options:

1: We deem Orochi's 5 exatons feat as an outlier. From here, we can either scale Tatsumaki, Genos, and Psykoorochi up from the 20 petaton value of shaking the Earth, or scale them all down from the 9 petaton Moon feat.

2: We scale Boros above Tatsumaki for upscaling from a crater that was attributed to King, who is > or = Tatsumaki.

Regardless of which method was chosen, it would clearly establish Boros as > Tatsumaki.

geryuganshoop simply uses psychic power to crush mob's internal organs
he is the world's greatest psychic

anyways, kinda stupid that we don't just list boros as possibly 5-B when there's multiple valid translations for what the AP of csrc is

While most heroes consider King the strongest man i'm not sure how much of Psykorochi vs Tatsumaki they could actually watch. (Since the planet slice is too big and fixed too fast to be properly watched.) Not to mention King has other nonsensical feats like dumping a solar system level bomb inside a black hole wich even assuming he took like a week(wich is dumb, since a bomb about to explode indicates urgency) would be far above the MFTL+ feat that Garou and Saitama currently scale to, and the second fastest feat in the series including Boros's ship travel being below only the shockwave Saitama and Garou made.
If we knew Tatsumaki considers King stronger than herself and made the statement Flashy did here then i say it could be considered, but in current context not at all.

Here's something interesting.

King is stated to be the strongest man, so roughly > or = Tatsumaki. Flashy Flash states that even King could only use the Moon as a punching bag (nevermind destroy it). This is clearly in reference to the large crater on the Moon created by Saitama.

To me this leaves a few options:

1: We deem Orochi's 5 exatons feat as an outlier. From here, we can either scale Tatsumaki, Genos, and Psykoorochi up from the 20 petaton value of shaking the Earth, or scale them all down from the 9 petaton Moon feat.

2: We scale Boros above Tatsumaki for upscaling from a crater that was attributed to King, who is > or = Tatsumaki.

Regardless of which method was chosen, it would clearly establish Boros as > Tatsumaki.
hahahaha this is so funny you guys never give up.

this is assuming that the association knows EXACTLY how strong the heroes are, and the association CLEARLY DOESN'T.
King is only considered to be the strongest man for never showing any signal of fear, no signal of fadigue, no signal of ''hard work''. Even for the association, he's featless and considered an ''unknown being''.
About Orochi, none but SAITAMA HIMSELF saw orochi's full potential, actually, the association never met Orochi in the first place, but had informations about him.
Tatsumaki was considered island level+ until chapter 132, so any scaling made by hero association is useless, without mentioning that psykos' godblast was barely noticed by the humans, was just a REALLY BIG explosion with immensurable energy, genos supports this.
You even forgot the fact that Psykorochi, Genos and Tatsumaki scales above the continent's slice feat, not even orochi's gaia cannon anymore.
20 exatons, not 5 exatons, and this is why tatsumaki is moonlevel.

Last edited:
hahahaha this is so funny you guys never give up.

this is assuming that the association knows EXACTLY how strong the heroes are, and the association CLEARLY DOESN'T.
King is only considered to be the strongest man for never showing any signal of fear, no signal of fadigue, no signal of ''hard work''. Even for the association, he's featless and considered a ''unknown being''.
About Orochi, none but SAITAMA HIMSELF saw orochi's full potential, actually, the association never met Orochi in the first place, but had informations about him.
Tatsumaki was considered island level+ until chapter 132, so any scaling made by hero association is useless, without mentioning that psyko's godblast was barely noticed by the humans, was just a REALLY BIG explosion with immensurable energy, genos supports this.
scale boros above tatsumid FRA, agreed

While most heroes consider King the strongest man i'm not sure how much of Psykorochi vs Tatsumaki they could actually watch. (Since the planet slice is too big and fixed too fast to be properly watched.)
Well the battle's over, so everyone would notice that there's now his continental plate completely detached from the Earth via vaporization.
Not to mention King has other nonsensical feats like dumping a solar system level bomb inside a black hole wich even assuming he took like a week(wich is dumb, since a bomb about to explode indicates urgency) would be far above the MFTL+ feat that Garou and Saitama currently scale to, and the second fastest feat in the series including Boros's ship travel being below only the shockwave Saitama and Garou made.
Wait what?

Also, who said this rumor? Flashy Flash is much more reliable than some random civilian off the street.

Tatsumid is physically featless and is probably a glass cannon without the barriers, which she doesn’t have up at all times anyways
hence the ninja cadres plotting to kill her via speed blitz
she withsood psykosorochi's eletrical attack, even thought psykos could just turn off her barriers in that time using trap's barrier hax.
tatsumaki is not that weak physically, atleast stronger than mob and strong enough to rip appart your ******* useless boros.

she withsood psykosorochi's eletrical attack, even thought psykos could just turn off her barriers in that time using trap's barrier hax.
tatsumaki is not that weak physically, atleast stronger than mob and strong enough to rip appart your ******* useless boros.
watchdog man 5-C ftl FRA

King is only considered to be the strongest man for never showing any signal of fear, no signal of fadigue, no signal of ''hard work''. Even for the association, he's featless and considered a ''unknown being''.
What? He's credited with many feats, like oneshotting Vaccine Man and MAKING THE GIANT CRATER ON THE MOON! He's far from featless.
Tatsumaki was considered island level+ until chapter 132,
And guess what, the battle with Psykoorochi where we got to see her full power ended. So they have a pretty good idea of what she's capable of.

Well the battle's over, so everyone would notice that there's now his continental plate
it's seems like you dont even know one punch, are you new in this fandom or something?
boros and saitama literally cleared the clouds of the entire sky around the world and ******* none noticed it

the continent's slice just had the same threatment, simply, none saw it.
none but the people fighting in z city, and the full size of the continent's slice wasnt saw by anyone, even genos couldnt calculate it.

What? He's credited with many feats, like oneshotting Vaccine Man and MAKING THE GIANT CRATER ON THE MOON! He's far from featless.

And guess what, the battle with Psykoorochi where we got to see her full power ended. So they have a pretty good idea of what she's capable of.
all of this feats aren't enough to put him above tatsumaki, why isnt he rank 2 then????

as i said, king is only considered to be the strongest man in the world for doing everything effortesly (taking saitama's credits ofc), not by feats. Because, wouldnt make a shit sense to keep a 7-b character above him in the ranking list.
Also, the association DOES NOT KNOW THE FULL POWER OF TATSUMAKI.
THE BATTLE WASNT FULLY NOTICED.

If the association knew what tatsumaki is capable of doing, why the **** the association would bring 7-b characters to help her? Just to nerf her and increase the chance of losing the fight? The association CLEARLY doenst know tatsumaki's full potential.

This reminds me of when people wanted to scale Garou to Child Emperor’s imaginary portrayal of King’s Hellfire Wavemotion Cannon.

What? Why would we deem Orochi's feat an outlier to accomodate for Boros fans not being able to cope with the fact he is featless? 😶

Anyway, if you want Boros to be upgraded so much just make the 5-B CRT, something might come out of it.

unknown.png

"the strongest telekinetic in the universe"
ok this seems like a blatant geryu>tatsu statement
can someone get the raws for this scan?
i hope you get banned soon enough, it's almost impossible to have a nice discussion here with you annoying 100% of the time, or being offtopic or being toxic oof

i hope you get banned soon enough, it's almost impossible to have a nice discussion here with you annoying 100% of the time, or being offtopic or being toxic oof
calm the **** down I was asking a serious question
like damn dude if you wanted to call me annoying at least reply to me posting watchdog man 5-C bruh

it's seems like you dont even know one punch, are you new in this fandom or something?
boros and saitama literally cleared the clouds of the entire sky around the world and ******* none noticed it
Who said nobody noticed?
all of this feats aren't enough to put him above tatsumaki, why isnt he rank 2 then????
Because he's not as active. Tatsumaki does nothing but kill monsters 24/7. Also, by this logic, CE, Bang, AS, and Metal Knight are considered stronger than King, which we know isn't true.
DOES NOT KNOW THE FULL POWER OF TATSUMAKI.
THE BATTLE WASNT FULLY NOTICED.
Genos literally saw the feat in question, and reported it orally along with stacks of documents.
If the association knew what tatsumaki is capable of doing, why the **** the association would bring 7-b characters to help her? Just to nerf her and increase the chance of losing the fight? The association CLEARLY doenst know tatsumaki's full potential.
What do you mean? To fight the weaker monsters so she can focus on the tough ones.

King was considered essential to take down the Monster King Orochi when planning for the MA attack. If Tatsumaki was leagues above him, he would have been with the small fry.

So at best they are roughly =, in which case my statements above statements are still true.

calm the **** down I was asking a serious question
like damn dude if you wanted to call me annoying at least reply to me posting watchdog man 5-C bruh
i'm calm, just done with you bothering ME 100% of the time.
Just be nice or forget about my existance. Doesnt agree with my opinion? Your right, just act as a normal human.

Also, strongest man. In case you forgot, Tatsumaki isn’t a man.
king>blast>tats 🗿
but yeah it doesn't make sense to erase multiple feats above the moon jump (including boros' own csrc being far superior to it) or scale using the arbitrary perception of king's power from random heroes and rumors
I do however, think tatsumaki<geryu<boros

Back