• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
wait now I remember, the 5-C thing
well, the copy ability is literally the same system as his flow of all energy knowledge, so, yeah, the grb was an AP amp regardless of how you think his copy ability works
but whatever, no 5-C cosmic garou match would work anyways since he instantly uses grb in-character and just would be high 4-C anyways

• Fubuki looks to be on her way to the prison to confront Psykos maybe
  • Amai is now showing further interest in Saitama
  • Amai scaring the hell out of a boyband
  • The three heroes confronting Saitama

Chapter is ok. Mostly dialogue heavy this chapter.

Reading chapters only for powerscaling is kinda cringe ngl, but in that regard I guess Amai can get Fear Manipulation with his monster aura or something.

Anyway, interesting chapter overall I wonder what is Fubuki doing now since afaik Psykos wasn't captured in the manga continuity and she doesn't even know she was the one behind the MA creation.

Reading chapters only for powerscaling is kinda cringe ngl, but in that regard I guess Amai can get Fear Manipulation with his monster aura or something.

Anyway, interesting chapter overall I wonder what is Fubuki doing now since afaik Psykos wasn't captured in the manga continuity and she doesn't even know she was the one behind the MA creation.
I’m not reading it for the dialogue bruh

I just realized that darkshine gets stepped on by beefcake once threat level crt is done
fair enough, actually, beefcake is just the ultimate bodybuilder, darkshine and the tank tops are just inferior bodybuilders
This does raise some watchdog man related concerns though, but hopefully those are resolved once peakdog solos the ninja leader making him 100 times stronger and faster than flashy

I wonder how the average fan would react to being told Do-S is stronger than Beefcake (before that scaling was axed)

Also boros speed blitzes her regardless and simply regens everything so it’s a stomp even if boros was 9-A
IMG_7342.jpg

Boros after exhausting his energy trying to get past Tatsumaki’s forcefield

Back