• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Do you want to explain why, or…?
An A-class scaling to a Demon Level or Genos makes no sense. Especially given that Genos was recognized as someone with exceptionally destructive power and that was one of the reasons he became an S-class right off the bat. It also creates a circular scaling. Zombieman is suggested to be the weakest S-class physically and it has been stated that it would take a long time for him to defeat DSK, meaning he should be inferior to him. But the current scaling chain puts him above DSK. Besides that, the scaling reason is Grizzly Nyah giving Genos trouble but Genos would have trouble going all out inside a city, with heroes being nearby to boot, to begin with. Not to mention, he doesn't even have a scratch by the end of chapter. They shouldn't scale at all

An A-class scaling to a Demon Level or Genos makes no sense. Especially given that Genos was recognized as someone with exceptionally destructive power and that was one of the reasons he became an S-class because from the beginning. It also creates a circular scaling. Zombieman is suggested to be the weakest S-class physically and it has been stated that it would take a long time for him to defeat DSK meaning he should be inferior to him. But the current scaling chain but him above DSK. Also, the scaling reason is Grizzly Nyah giving Genos trouble but Genos would have trouble going all out inside a city, with heroes being nearby to boot, to begin with. Not to mention, he doesn't even have a scrath by the end of chapter. They shouldn't scale at all
Why wouldn't it make sense? A Class Heroes can still take down Demon Level threats but require cooperation iwith other heroes to do so while S Class Heroes can do it on their own.

However you put it Grizzly Nyah survived an initial encounter with Post-DSK Genos so at the very least durability wise it scales to Genos

Also Zombieman would still scale below DSK since his wet form is implied to be much stronger than his Dry Form, only reason Wet DSK doesn't have a higher AP value is because he doesn't have a feat that could be calced.
not to mention that DSK after the audiobooks is literal fodder lol

Also ONE's statements are ancient and sometimes contradicted by the manga itself. I remember him saying that Zombieman would take 15 minutes to fully regenerate an arm, which is just not true

A Class Heroes can still take down Demon Level
It takes 10 A-class heroes on avarage. And I also said why it is especially bad idea to scale to Genos who is known for his firepower.
However you put it Grizzly Nyah survived an initial encounter with Post-DSK Genos so at the very least durability wise it scales to Genos
Do you have an evidence that Genos was going all out? All he said was that the monster was thougher than he expected. He was most likely not going all out FRA. The monster was fried with no sign of struggle by the end of the chapter to boot
Also Zombieman would still scale below DSK since his wet form is implied to be much stronger than his Dry Form, only reason Wet DSK doesn't have a higher AP value is because he doesn't have a feat that could be calced.
Zombieman scales to post DSK Genos though. And even during their initial counter, Genos was capable of damaging Wet DSK.
Also ONE's statements are ancient
The bonus chapter itself is almost as ancient as the statement

Last edited:
This is a random ass question, but why does it say on Resurrected Phoenix Man's profile "as a Dragon level threat, he should be superior to Beefcake"? I thought Beefcake's official rating was also Dragon... and isn't the general consensus amongst the OPM community that Beefcake is one of the stronger Dragons?

This is a random ass question, but why does it say on Resurrected Phoenix Man's profile "as a Dragon level threat, he should be superior to Beefcake"? I thought Beefcake's official rating was also Dragon... and isn't the general consensus amongst the OPM community that Beefcake is one of the stronger Dragons?
That scaling was deemed invalid, profiles are still under revision.

Beefcake is a Demon that would have become a Dragon if he survived longer and caused more destruction.

Pre redraw phoenix man is definitely stronger than beefcake yeah.

P sure CE’s big blast was calced at like island level or smth

Good. Cus there ain't no way that Phoenix Man is stronger than Beefcake. Maybe Brilliant Eagle could beat him, but we all know what happened to that chad
Beefcake is kind of a God tier now lol

A shame that most Cadres and S Class have no decent feats, even Rover making an earthquake was just 7-C or something

Beefcake is a high tier in AP but a low tier in terms of winning fights
bang seriously would just blitz him and wear him out and shit
also at that size difference, bang would be so small that his attacks would be the equivalent of PIERCING damage, which means he’d probably be able to harm him anyways.
Darkshine of course massively upscales from low 7-B, although in my opinion he’s around 7-A for surviving a blatantly high 7-A attack but whatever, same thing applies to every other massively hypersonic low 7-B character
even lighting genji one shots him since electricity is dura neg,
then of course you get into the ******* flashy flash, vaccine man, basically every cadre, and more
Beefcake will never be top tier

Wassup.

can someone link me to the current, most reliable/valid calc of Garou deflecting Death Gatling’s gatling gun? I’ve no idea how to find it myself.

The guy who got one-shot by DSK and beaten up by his fodder minions? Even Pre-G4 Genos had enough power to obliterate Wet DSK with machine gun blows in the audio book.

Wasn't really the staff there.

Anyway, I think it's fine, but people started bringing in some weird outlier shit and I lost interest fast.

Kinda wild for me that Suiryu would go from being harmed by 9-As to survive a beatdown from Bakuzan so idk whats the fuss with the crows downscaling from Suiryu but 🤷‍♂️

And I just remembered that Mizuki and Needle Star should probably be downgraded to 9-B or 9-B+ since Jet Nice Guy's feat got a new lower result

Did anyone ever calculate the durability of this GOAT?
84bda217601bdfc37340559a4275a4013894dd5c.pnj

e2f2b0dd9794208ba3b5dbb1534f5a8f636e0b1a.pnj

He also survived this but got all his bones fractured
008.png

And also watchdog man one shots his narrative existence while using 1% of his power and says “it’s almost a real fight” and then becomes boundless when he resurrects himself like Phoenix man to become the 2nd coming of watchdog man

Did anyone ever calculate the durability of this GOAT?
84bda217601bdfc37340559a4275a4013894dd5c.pnj

e2f2b0dd9794208ba3b5dbb1534f5a8f636e0b1a.pnj

He also survived this but got all his bones fractured
008.png
I calced the KE of the train a couple hours ago and got Small Building level, but I doubt Bone would even scale to it as it seems he went through glass and not through the train car itself.

Back