• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zombieman regen upgrade

Was reading a chapter and I realized that Homeless Emperor hit Zombieman with his energy blast and vaporized him. At first it's left up to interpretation, but then Homeless emperor himself references it. Being shocked hes still alive.

When we actually look at the feat. Fuhrer was standing directly on top of Zombieman. Him being under his Foot. We see Homeless emperor charging the blast Behind fuhrer. Then firing the blast directly at where they're Located. Then we see the destruction, everything that his blast hit was Vaporized including Zombieman.

He should have Mid-High regen from this.

Looks fine, and reasonable. Agree.

Tho I want to ask as I haven't read that far in OPM, what happen to Child Emperor and Fuhrer after Homeless Emperor launches his attack? It seemed they got hit too.

Was reading a chapter and I realized that Homeless Emperor hit Zombieman with his energy blast and vaporized him. At first it's left up to interpretation, but then Homeless emperor himself references it. Being shocked hes still alive.
Homeless Emperor doesn't say he was vaporized though.

And it's possible that Zombieman's remains were sent flying by the explosion or buried under rubble.

Child Emperor wasn't vaporized after all, after the mecha dog got in the way of the blast.

The statement about Boros isn't valid and it's likely that Zombieman was just buried under the rubble instead of vaporized

That being said he was able to regenerate from several point blank Homeless Emperor blasts underground

Homeless Emperor doesn't say he was vaporized though.

And it's possible that Zombieman's remains were sent flying by the explosion or buried under rubble.

Child Emperor wasn't vaporized after all, after the mecha dog got in the way of the blast.
The rubble was Vaporized, and Homeless said whatever his light touches evaporates.

The statement about Boros isn't valid and it's likely that Zombieman was just buried under the rubble instead of vaporized

That being said he was able to regenerate from several point blank Homeless Emperor blasts underground
Yeah, that's why I think he was vaporized because if he was just sent flying or buried. Neither homeless emperor or zombieman would have thought he'd die from it.

Zombieman wasn't shown completely vaporised plus ONE's statement regarding the limit to his regeneration is why I disagree with this upgrade.

Zombieman wasn't shown completely vaporised plus ONE's statement regarding the limit to his regeneration is why I disagree with this upgrade.
Well, ONE's statements can be outdated (Tatsumaki vs Mob case, Golden Sperm being comparable to Orochi, Tatsumaki needing full power to beat Golden Sperm, Monster Garou being comparable to Boros, etc.)

Tbh I believe there's enough evidence for ZM being vaporized. But if some believe he somehow tanked it and was sent flying I guess if be open to downscaling ZM to the blast somehow.

Zombieman didn't tank anything but it wasn't shown that all of his being got vaporised. You forgot his durability is so poor that Wolf and Tiger level threats can tear him apart?

Zombieman didn't tank anything but it wasn't shown that all of his being got vaporised. You forgot his durability is so poor that Wolf and Tiger level threats can tear him apart?
Yeah exactly lol he wouldn’t have been sent flying from such a huge blast. Homeless emperor wouldn’t have been surprised he survived it either.

Yeah exactly lol he wouldn’t have been sent flying from such a huge blast. Homeless emperor wouldn’t have been surprised he survived it either.
Homeless Emperor wouldn't necessarily have to know he'd been sent flying or buried under rubble.

Him being under his Foot. We see Homeless emperor charging the blast Behind fuhrer.
In the same scans you also see his body disappear. He could've just been buried or something.

Considering regeneration from utter vaporization is beyond everything else he's down I'm hesitant on saying he regenerated from dust rather than same small fraction of his body.

In the same scans you also see his body disappear. He could've just been buried or something.

Considering regeneration from utter vaporization is beyond everything else he's down I'm hesitant on saying he regenerated from dust rather than same small fraction of his body.
That's why he thought he died, the body disappearing is a drawing mistake because child emperor and fuhrer never moved from their positions.

That's why he thought he died, the body disappearing is a drawing mistake because child emperor and fuhrer never moved from their position
Full vaporization is thought to still kill him. I think based on his showings and ONE'S statements it's more likely that he just regenerated from a small part rather than he got fully dusted and came back.

yknow, if you have 99% of your body cut off, and that's vaporized, then you regenerate from the 1%, then it's not mid-high, you're recovering from a little piece of meat but a piece of meat nonetheless
I think you'd need to prove that he was completely vaporized and not just partially. I'm neutral and still need to look at everything tho

Full vaporization is thought to still kill him. I think based on his showings and ONE'S statements it's more likely that he just regenerated from a small part rather than he got fully dusted and came back.
He’s already regenerated from worse than if he was just knocked away. He regenerated from a head. One’s statement is outdated and prob only applies to webcomic ZM.

ONE also said it would take Zombieman 15 minutes to fully regenerate an arm which is blatantly untrue when we see his regen feats on the manga

"ONE: Zombieman needs 15 min to recover a cut off arm. He'll die if you reduce him to mince meat."

These statements are clearly outdated and can't be used.

Anyway no idea why Zombieman doesn't have immortality type 2 like, the guy has a ******* Glock hidden on his torax with no issue, can move even when his brain has been destroyed and talk while most of his body is still regenerating from being blasted by HE
Type 3 is basically just regen (whatever extent is on the profile) + type 2 immortality since it's being able to regenerate from a lethal wound, as opposed to just surviving one. So it'd be redundant to add

That would actually go against this proposal; if Zombieman regenerated from total vaporization, why would Homeless Emperor offer to vaporize Zombieman?
actually, homeless emperor is an unreliable source
this is the same scan that claims a single sperm cell is A class hero level, but then is directly contradicted by him being weaker than a dog
it's probably just the same situation, he was just blatant lying as a scare tactic to get zombieman off of him

Back