• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He's not mentally disabled, no.
However, if I were to give him an IQ in academics and common sense, he'd be in the bottom 30% for both, at least.

So he's specifically shown at good at gauging how strong things are, yet assumes something that looks vaguely like a dog that just shot a giant energy blast at him is just a big dog?

I mean, he at least knows how to function like a basic human being
No one is saying that he's disabled, just a moron.

And again, it's really not deniable whatsoever that he viewed Rover as a dog. Just look at the redraw of their encounter. He also adopts a smaller Rover as a pet in the webcomic, seemingly not even recognizing that it's Rover iirc.

You saying they disregarded her claim is a vague interpretation at best, not objectively truthful at all.
The fact that her being utterly suprised by them later shows that she doesn't know their full capabilities at all. Thus it was her assumption to think that they would die if Rover's attacks connected.

So he's specifically shown at good at gauging how strong things are, yet assumes something that looks vaguely like a dog that just shot a giant energy blast at him is just a big dog?
That's how he knew exactly how hard to hit it in order to make it sit, without killing it, or without doing nothing. He consistently seems to use almost the exact level of strength required, sometimes it even seems subconscious.

So um...
UjaDbux.png

AX6T9Bl.png

Her not knowing their full abilities doesn't change that they never disputed her claim. They also only surprised her after being enhanced by Fubuki, herself.

Also Bang himself thought “I’m unharmed?” after Fubuki shielded them from Rover’s blast, which lends more support to her claim.

Oh yeah, forgot about that.

I do think that Fubuki's claim of there being nothing left of them from Rover's attack is unreliable, but they definitely would've been very harmed by the attack in general, especially considering how Garou dealt with Rover's blasts in their fight. And I doubt anyone here would refute that Pre-Woke Garou when he fought Rover would definitely be able to take on Bang and Bomb at least individually, potentially even together via reactive evolution.

My point is that her claim is very unreliable and with the fact that she was not only utterly surprised and but also later even wondering if Bang doesn't have a limit discredits her claim of them not being able to survive Rover's attacks. Bang wondered why he was unharmed is not really implyng he thought he would die.

Even though I was the one who made the calc this method seems very wanky to me. It's litteraly Low 5-B for merely tilting a city-sized spaceship.

Maybe law of conservation of (angular) momentum doesn't exist in OPM verse?
I addressed this in comments of your calc 🤔

Kinda. It sadly isn't close enough to upscale to Small Planet level. 259.85 x 1.5 is only 389.73, which is still Moon level+. The baseline for Small Planet level is 433 Exatons

thats a good thing... i couldn't imagine how hard saitama would get bodied in low 5-B if he was baseline...

Yeah. 6-A is a lot more reasonable now and it isn't half bad.
Barely Continent Level, 3.672e24 J

Aight imma head out of this thread now.

Edit: How do I unfollow?
There's a "Unwatch" button on the top. You can click it and will not receive notifications about this thread.

Phew, yeah 6-A is better and makes more sense with their feats

Still upgrades Boros, I'm still against scalling to Tats irrelevant now but still

You know what's funny ? Sweet Mask will likely fight Black S but that will not upgrade his AP because it has Unknown Durability, but he'll likely be 7-B possibly 7-A+ in Durability for tanking its attacks, only reaching that in AP in his Monster Form because the Pesky Clown will likely scale higher than Black S

Talk about a wall

Back