• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Saitama is the only one i'm completely sure would scale if it got accepted.
Problem is the calc obligatorily has to scale to him and the ship, and that means that Boros and Tatsumaki objectively also do, and not only that, but Boros scales physically when not even the recalced CSRC gets past 13 exatons, while Tatsumaki does so even more casually than against Psykos ( who has a 278 petatons feat when recalced ).

How? What anti-feats will Saitama have? Everything he's done has been extremely casual, it literally can't be an outlier for him.
Yeah, I don't understand why people are saying it's an outlier for someone like ******* Saitama, who literally never took anything in the series seriously and still performed exaton level feats...

Boros and Tatsumaki objectively also do

Disagree with Tatsumaki. She didn't scale to it before, so it's debatable.

However, if Tatsu scales, Psykos has to imo

going from barely low demon level to being able to tank high dragon attacks in the span of a day or two with ZERO training makes no sense. its terrible writing
She only struggled with DOS because her men was under her control, she's even said to be holding back against her and only gets hit when her barrier is down or not focused on herself. So her being able to block from Rover is the best showing of her own limitations power-wise.

Saitama is the only one i'm completely sure would scale if it got accepted.
Problem is the calc obligatorily has to scale to him and the ship, and that means that Boros and Tatsumaki objectively also do, and not only that, but Boros scales physically when not even the recalced CSRC gets past 13 exatons, while Tatsumaki does so even more casually than against Psykos ( who has a 278 petatons feat when recalced ).
I mean the CSRC could simply be higher?

CSRC itself didn't get calced at that, Saitama's counter to it (which was aimed upwards and only split clouds) was calced. We have literally no idea what it would've done had it hit earth's surface.

But I don't think the CSRC is anything against it sincerely, we know he is at MINIMO High 6-A, but we don't know the full potential of him for not having shown us how he would be executed. For example, Thanos is 5-A for an attack that affected the entire surface of the planet. I am not saying that the CSRC is something like that, but the point is that since the feat is not shown, we cannot limit it to High 6-A.

Off-topic but I'm going to prepare the A-class hero changes for an upcoming CRT now that the sky folk calc has been accepted at 8-B. 1st question... Do you think a 35 ton~ explosion is an outlier for tiger level threats? If not, all baseline demons will scale above and all near demon level characters would likely be upgraded. It's not a huge upgrade at about X5 but it's important for all a-class level fighters
Everyone's thoughts on scaling near s-class level fighters to 8-B and scaling baseline demons above 35 tons based on this calc?

Also with the new results for psykorochi and CSRC and new scaling for God tiers, do you think we should close the current discussion in the current CRT and move it to another CRT? I feel all the changes can be applied

I noticed something about Genos's incineration cannon vs EC
Of course it was originally aimed at Phoenix Man.
We see some decently sized hills in the other direction. Taller than industrial buildings.
Elder Centipede intercepts the beam
and these tiny things might be the same hills? it's at the right angle I think.

Ugarik’s updated calc hasn’t even been approved yet, so yeah, Genos and Psykos should just be left as they are now.

About Boros' threat level, I always interpreted it as ONE saying that Boros is a Dragon level threat, but could be classified as God since his CSRC in specific is a bare minimum God level attack. Any attack that's surface level is the lowest point of God level. Saitama's existence doesn't really change that as Boros would be able to use it on the planet if Saitama wasn't around to stop it, which still puts it as a God level threat by extension. Is the Meteor not Dragon level because Saitama can and did destroy it, which reduced its damage to something more like Demon level?

Also, about Fubuki, I'm kind of on both sides. Yeah she did get stronger for sure, it's not the same Fubuki from the Hero Hunter arc. But I do also agree that her now being able to block attacks from a High Dragon is pretty absurd. You could argue that it just shows how strong Fubuki really is when she puts her mind to it, and that she's been severely limiting her powers, but I just think it's a stretch.

I guess it could also be a point that Fubuki might actually have some ridiculous potential, considering that she IS Tatsumaki's sister, who's an Above Dragon level character easily. I wouldn't be surprised if Fubuki matched Tatsumaki much later in the series.

I just thought how cool it would be if the SCP Foundation had some sort of portal to the OPM universe and learned about it in a story format, but since this is purely a OPM thread I won't get in depth.

Rover being a high dragon is an over statement
Pre-Woke Garou is between Low Dragon to Mid Dragon easily, and Rover was stomping him. Rover also tanked a full power, enhanced attack from Bang and Bomb without any relevant damage, who, when using a weaker attack, could completely shatter EC's carapace. Rover also was implied to be able to severely damage if not kill Bang and Bomb with a single energy blast, whereas Bang took an attack from a Low Dragon (Melzargard) without significant injury. Rover was also the first one to be called by Gyoro Gyoro when they were in trouble iirc, and Orochi was genuinely shocked by what Saitama did to Rover, heavily implying that even Orochi acknowledges Rover's strength.

He's definitely a High Dragon.

Tier 6 should be pretty much peak level Dragon, before entering Above Dragon territory which is High 6-A.

Low Dragon would be Low 7-B, Mid Dragon would be 7-B, and High Dragon would be 7-A. Rover is considered 7-B to 7-A.

I concur. I can somewhat understanding calling him a potential Mid Dragon, but Low Dragon is ridiculous. You're saying he's on par with characters like Monsterfied Bakuzan.

Back