• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
R.d905a4fda9dfa945cfe333e119e96fdb

"It's me, I was the one punch man all along"

you really love wdm, don't you?
I mean, I just feel like the parallel they were trying to draw to saitama is pretty obvious, and I'd struggle to imagine a future where he stays 7-B
Bored, bald man, uses nothing but his fists to effortlessly defend an entire city, and the only fight he's been in he was holding back? And then immediately after that fight of course saitama kicks the shit out of him as well
I mean he's an absolute god based off of the little we know. Every fight he's been in has been an easy stomp for a suppressed wdm, he's goated

Saitama was attacking omni-directionally, he was already positioned properly after the portal was made. If that was your argument I would've approached my response a bit differently.

zxMw2qG.png
qsUoDn8.png
LBTJuVI.png

I don't see this getting analytical prediction. Though maybe fear hax for making Garou say "Eek?!".
Seeing CF Garou sweat just doesn't look right.

Why's there so hype for watchdogman?
Is it for beating an overconfident garou?
Because he’s Saitama in a dog costume
Come on people, don’t just let that fly over al your heads
What's a Blastvenger? Is it Similar to aVengers?
The blast space crew or whatever, featuring **** the elf, Mufasa, Blast, and the star of the show: Boros after regenerating from the serious punch and breaking his limiter

Hey, where do you think Garou learnt how to use Shakkei?

Before God, he didn't seem to know nothing about it, and God seemingly only gave him knowledge over all forces of the universe. Or maybe he gave him more knowledge besides that?

Can’t wait for mumen rider to break his limiter alongside glasses, zombieman, metal bat, hero garou, Iaian, Genos, Boros, Blast, Fubuki, and black sperm

I really want to see how the Ninjas arc will go, especially Flashy and Sonic vs the Heavenly Ninja Party, it'll be great

Street level, because that's not how our calcs work, but I'll do some hypotheticals where every planck length dot on someone's fist has 300 joules behind it.

(((1.6 x 10^-35)/2)^2) * pi = 2.0106193e-70 m2

Fist surface area = .043 m2

.043 / 2.0106193e-70 = 2.1386445e+68

2.1386445e+68 * 300 = 6.4159335e+70 J

Galaxy level+

Street level, because that's not how our calcs work, but I'll do some hypotheticals where every planck length dot on someone's fist has 300 joules behind it.

(((1.6 x 10^-35)/2)^2) * pi = 2.0106193e-70 m2

Fist surface area = .043 m2

.043 / 2.0106193e-70 = 2.1386445e+68

2.1386445e+68 * 300 = 6.4159335e+70 J

Galaxy level+
I thought I noticed solar systems disappearing while I shadow boxed...

That tougher than a mountain shit was hilarious
authors tend to forget about power scaling a shit ton, especially for stuff based on calcs
that being said, you don't just make garou say "this dude tougher than a mountain" and then make him beat the shit out of the ******* earth, god damn that was messed up

authors tend to forget about power scaling a shit ton, especially for stuff based on calcs
that being said, you don't just make garou say "this dude tougher than a mountain" and then make him beat the shit out of the ******* earth, god damn that was messed up
Garou ain’t wrong though

Saitama is indeed tougher than a mountain kek

Back