• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He was classified as demon BEFORE the feat of 13 megatons.
No, his feat is included in his Demon level rating because of ONE’s statement. Everything he did while alive is Demon, he would’ve only become Dragon if Saitama didn’t stop him and he continued rampaging.

Again, the feat that was calculated at City Level happened right before he was neutralised, meaning they wouldn't have a reason to put him at dragon level, regardless of what that feat was.
Why does this matter? If he had performed a Dragon level feat, he'd be rated as a Dragon level. Even if he died right after that should still make him a Dragon level threat that was defeated. Why does him dying right after mean his rating cannot be higher than Demon despite performing a Dragon feat?

Even after the dust settled he was still rated as a Demon level threat right? Which means they didn't find his (7-B) level of destruction on par with a Dragon level threat.

Is that backed in universe, that after dying a monster's rating cannot be updated or something?

We literally scale all Dragons to the same value.
And to go back to this shit, this does not, under any circumstances, mean that Boros scales to Orochi, and we don’t even scale all Dragons to the same value. Most of them are 7-B, but we also have two High 7-A Dragons, a 6-C Dragon and even a High 6-A Dragon.

Boros will stay at his level of High 6-A for damaging his ship. He’s not scaling to Orochi.

No, his feat is included in his Demon level rating because of ONE’s statement. Everything he did while alive is Demon, he would’ve only become Dragon if Saitama didn’t stop him and he continued rampaging.
I don't think you get what I mean. That 13 megaons feat was him going all out, so either that feat is Dragon, or he isn't.

The moment he performed the 13 megaton feat, he died. So even if that attack was god level, they still wouldn't have upgraded him because he died, so he was no longer a threat.

From what i gather, since Dragon is a threat to multiple cities, it wouldn't necessarily mean a certain level of power. Beefcake was big, so he could damage multiple cities with relative ease if he could go on, but what he did to was Demon level because it was limited to one city. Being a threat to multiple cities wouldn't exactly equal "Can hit with X amount of force", the threat level isn't quite covering that. And though this is just guessing on my part, I would assume someone with say, 8-A to Low 7-C levels of AP, firmly fitting in "Demon" AP range as we have it, would have a solid chance to be classified as Dragon if they attacked like Vaccine Man, throwing out many ranged attacks with a range over the entire city, or even stretching to other cities, because he's a threat to multiple cities, even if he technically only hits as hard in pure AP as what most Demons do. Of course there's other elements that go into assigning threat levels besides having the range to affect a city or multiple cities, but it would be a notable one.

Last edited:
8-C jojo characters could be considered god level threats for example, since depending on how OP their hax is, they'd be able to keep going until the entire planet was destroyed

but anybody can destroy the planet over time, so really it doesn't mean much, so idk

Yeah, and ONE’s statement about Beefcake specifically denotes the amount of destruction he’d cause as what would eventually make him a Dragon, not his raw strength.

And to go back to this shit, this does not, under any circumstances, mean that Boros scales to Orochi, and we don’t even scale all Dragons to the same value. Most of them are 7-B, but we also have two High 7-A Dragons, a 6-C Dragon and even a High 6-A Dragon.

Boros will stay at his level of High 6-A for damaging his ship. He’s not scaling to Orochi.
Boros will stay at high 4-C* for damaging saitama's clothes. Good day.

8-C jojo characters could be considered god level threats for example, since depending on how OP their hax is, they'd be able to keep going until the entire planet was destroyed

but anybody can destroy the planet over time, so really it doesn't mean much, so idk
Well I assume one of the other factors is also how strong they are. For example, if a monster was 6-B, but didn't have the range to affect anywhere near that amount of space, they'd still be a Dragon threat, as even though they can't just snap and wipe out a country, they're so strong that they could rampage unimpeded through multiple cities, bulldozing through any hero that isn't S class

Well I assume one of the other factors is also how strong they are. For example, if a monster was 6-B, but didn't have the range to affect anywhere near that amount of space, they'd still be a Dragon threat, as even though they can't just snap and wipe out a country, they're so strong that they could rampage unimpeded through multiple cities, bulldozing through any hero that isn't S class
6-B stomps most of the S class, actually
they'd have to get watchdog man to stop something that strong

6-B stomps most of the S class, actually
they'd have to get watchdog man to stop something that strong
Exactly the point. A 6-B with the range of like a city block wouldn't be able to wave his hands and wipe out a country, but he'd be so strong that he'd be a threat to multiple cities due to the fact almost no one can stop him, which would likely give him a Dragon rating

I don't understand why Murata will waste a god tier female design on a background character

N7Hv71s.png

actually zombieman's regen is the best in the verse now that I think about it, boros' regen is energy based so if he keeps on fighting then eventually it'd run out

Boros regen doesn't have a stated upper limit unlike Zman's, and we could get some better feats in the form of Boris
I’ve actually been meaning to do a zombieman CRT to upgrade his regeneration abilities.

It mostly comes from HE hitting zombieman with his big light orb which was stated to reduce people to dust. Which would be a Mid-High regen feat, but upgrade from his current High-Mid rating.

I’ve actually been meaning to do a zombieman CRT to upgrade his regeneration abilities.

It mostly comes from HE hitting zombieman with his big light orb which was stated to reduce people to dust. Which would be a Mid-High regen feat, but upgrade from his current High-Mid rating.
Kinda conflicts with the mincemeat statement but it’s not that bad tbh

Back