• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's not weird.

Garou's first "tougher than a mountain" foes were a giant centipede and Platinum sperm, both of which are difficult to measure in terms of their power since they rely on mass and multipliers to deduce respectively. Neither Garou nor Murata/One would care enough to measure how strong they are, nor would either of them be capable of doing it.

Even Garou being horrified of Saitama's serious sneeze destroying Jupiter make sense in that neither Saitama nor Garou had realize their serious punch squared had landed them on Io, much less that they destroyed many stars.

And tbh if you told ONE and Murata everyone is "City Level" because they scale above the giant crater Beefcake made they would laugh at your face

It's not weird.

Garou's first "tougher than a mountain" foes were a giant centipede and Platinum sperm, both of which are difficult to measure in terms of their power since they rely on mass and multipliers to deduce respectively. Neither Garou nor Murata/One would care enough to measure how strong they are, nor would either of them be capable of doing it.

Even Garou being horrified of Saitama's serious sneeze destroying Jupiter make sense in that neither Saitama nor Garou had realize their serious punch squared had landed them on Io, much less that they destroyed many stars.
ok but garou is literally the one that destroyed the mountain, why is he so shocked that the guy who's been kicking his ass can survive it

And tbh if you told ONE and Murata everyone is "City Level" because they scale above the giant crater Beefcake made they would laugh at your face
actually, that is pretty goofy isn't it
beefcake is kinda insanely strong, and we just say "yeah tank top master would kick his ass"
sometimes I have to take a step back and think about these insane implications, yet true implications

Why is murata interested in lewd designs?
Do-s, fubuki what his obsession with them?
What makes Fubuki lewd? She's just well endowed. What?

Compared to other manga artists, Murata is tame in terms of "lewd designs". Maybe he just has fun drawing characters like Do-S sometimes. The vast majority of the manga is focused on male characters fighting, anyway. I don't see how it's an obsession.

What makes Fubuki lewd? She's just well endowed. What?

Compared to other manga artists, Murata is tame in terms of "lewd designs". Maybe he just has fun drawing characters like Do-S sometimes. The vast majority of the manga is focused on male characters fighting, anyway. I don't see how it's an obsession.
Yeah like OPM is really, really tame in that regard, except the Psykorochi fight but that one is still one of the best in the series anyway.

Oh lol I thought Dragon + was what the quote said lmao. Although they would still scale from having the same threat level.
What- what are you talking about? Having the same threat level doesn’t mean they scale to each other, that’s never been a thing.

What- what are you talking about? Having the same threat level doesn’t mean they scale to each other, that’s never been a thing.
We literally scale all Dragons to the same value.

Edit: Before you say Beefcake is a demon level, WOG says he's dragon and that demon was too low for him.

I think the scaling means that his 7-B level destruction wasn't enough to rate him as a Dragon level threat. Which is why that feat scales to Dragon level characters.

Not that he himself is Demon level only or was getting stronger.

I believe that was the logic used in the thread to upgrade... or am I wrong?

I think the scaling means that his 7-B level destruction wasn't enough to rate him as a Dragon level threat. Which is why that feat scales to Dragon level characters.
My issue with that is the right after he peformed the feat he was killed, so there was no reason to upgrade him to dragon.

Not that he himself is Demon level only or was getting stronger.

I believe that was the logic used in the thread to upgrade... or am I wrong?
Nah, I think that's the logic

And Beefcake is a Demon level. ONE stated that Beefcake would’ve been upgraded to Dragon if he hadn’t been stopped, meaning that everything he did while alive was only worth a Demon threat level.

And Beefcake is a Demon level. ONE stated that Beefcake would’ve been upgraded to Dragon if he hadn’t been stopped, meaning that everything he did while alive was only worth a Demon threat level.
Again, the feat that was calculated at City Level happened right before he was neutralised, meaning they wouldn't have a reason to put him at dragon level, regardless of what that feat was.

Again, the feat that was calculated at City Level happened right before he was neutralised, meaning they wouldn't have a reason to put him at dragon level, regardless of what that feat was.
Which means it’s Demon level. Beefcake never did anything to warrant Dragon level while he was alive, so he’s a Demon level.

Back