• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
how the hell is fodder fodder prisoner S class
of course amai mask thoroughly stomps him, as well as the disciples, and FUBUKI, and then there's the fact that ttm also completely fodderizes him despite already being fodder compared to darkshine, who is still fodder compared to awakening breath bang, who is fodderizes by flashy, who is fodderizes by watchdog man who is still on the lower end of S class
it can't be popularity, he's literally a prisoner, and it probably isn't intelligence
he's the walking L of the S class, he can't even defeat beefcake or human garou, and he got fodderized by ****** first form sea king

of course amai mask thoroughly stomps him, as well as the disciples, and FUBUKI, and then there's the fact that ttm also completely fodderizes him despite already being fodder compared to darkshine, who is still fodder compared to awakening breath bang, who is fodderizes by flashy, who is fodderizes by watchdog man who is still on the lower end of S class
it can't be popularity, he's literally a prisoner, and it probably isn't intelligence
he's the walking L of the S class, he can't even defeat beefcake or human garou, and he got fodderized by ****** first form sea king
He has better feats than any A class or B class, except Saitama.

hell, even gearsper AP stomps prisoner now lol
lower thna 7-B = doesn't deserve S class
tank top master is already immensely inferior in every possible way to the other physical fighters of the S class, and he gets fodderized by him
prisoner is an L

ttm also completely fodderizes him despite already being fodder compared to darkshine, who is still fodder compared to awakening breath bang, who is fodderizes by flashy, who is fodderizes by watchdog man
It was correct until that last part

Garou: I get the feeling I'm still missing something huge...
Saitama jumps in
"WATCHDOG MAN??!!?!! Of course, he was that overpowered bald guy."

We’re gonna have to wait like 10 years for another Saitama upgrade
if not then that means the next boss fight is gonna be another cosmic enemy
who comes next after garou? I’ve never read the webcomic so

Next big fight is vs Tatsumaki, but it never turns into a real serious fight. After that it's ninja village leader who gets offscreened, then nothing really important. Next major fight will probably be Metal knight, however

We’re gonna have to wait like 10 years for another Saitama upgrade
if not then that means the next boss fight is gonna be another cosmic enemy
who comes next after garou? I’ve never read the webcomic so
Garou vs. Suiryu, duh.

Of course, however, considering Garou has been completely reformed and absolved of his villainous acts, even being recommended to the Hero Association, a disgraced and rueful Garou working as a delivery man will never come to fruition.

garou created an explosion that is around 5-10x times bigger than the earth and almost none noticed it oof
page_30.png

I think it's likely just a persepctive thing.

They were getting launched way from IO due to Saitama's sneeze at FTL speeds, why to assume this NF Punch is quadrillions of times stronger than every other one he hit?

I think it's likely just a persepctive thing.

They were getting launched way from IO due to Saitama's sneeze at FTL speeds, why to assume this NF Punch is quadrillions of times stronger than every other one he hit?
nothing you said ignores the fact that an art with an explosion 10 times bigger than the earth is still an impressive thing.
meanwhile bleach is universal with mountain level feats (visually)

Pretty sure PPP was promoted to S Class before Amai Mask started gatekeeping

I just realized that we’re gonna see Amai mask fighting Saitama when he gets promoted above Iaian eventually
Although I wouldn’t expect much given that Amai mask isn’t really powerful enough to make a flashy beat down on Saitama look cool or anything, and we wouldn’t get regen scenes since Saitama wouldn’t be going for the kill in a fight like that, but it’d just be another funny character smacking Saitama and doing nothing until he makes them shit theirself scene
basically just the garou vs Saitama scene at the market

Actually no that’d be boring
more likely we’d see a 3 disciples vs Amai mask scene tbh, since that’s more their battle than Saitama’s

This should be changed

Last edited:
The second rule can be removed, but the first is something that has cropped up and won't go away, so it stays.
I think it should be added that Saitama doesn't have infinite power/strength or that he is just a gag character because it now has been directly contradicted by the manga.

That being said, he is limitless but he needs time for his AD to kick in.

Back