• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One-Punch Man: Psykorochi Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m fine with this, especially since we use the 1 second timeframe for her speed calc, although I am curious to see if anyone has issues with it.

oh hell naw bruh what about my boros tho wtf
anyways out of curiosity does monster garou's scaling chain get impacted by this? Since that would interfere with an ongoing thread...
regardless if it's accepted then it's agreed

Nobody scales to Psykorochi except Tats, so nah, this wouldn’t affect Monster Garou.

Damn, imagine if this method was used before Saitama vs Garou, we would have gotten a 5-B feat for Psykorochi and Tatsumaki before Saitama lol

Question. Would this make Tatsumaki 5B? Since she scales a good bit above Psykoorochi and I’m pretty sure that was what we went with last time before using the GPE end.

Damn, imagine if this method was used before Saitama vs Garou, we would have gotten a 5-B feat for Psykorochi and Tatsumaki before Saitama lol
pretty sure we would've instantly gone with "likely 5-B (probably stronger than tatsumaki lol)" for that one

2 staff members have already agreed to this, so this can be added. I will wait a bit more before asking Tatsumaki's page to be unlocked just in case any issues arise.

Kachon goat
If the calc is accepted then i agree
I was always confused how that feat was only High 6-A, it seemed alot tougher

You should keep this open for longer. It hasn't even been open for an hour, and timezones mean that people are likely asleep at this time.

Tfw 10 second genos can overpower full power monster Garou with 10 second mode and Tatsumaki stomps both Monster Garou and Meteoric burst Boros.
Agree FRA

so there's no kind of statements of perfect fist garou being stronger than every hero (minus saitama) and monster association member, or anything like that?

Question. Would this make Tatsumaki 5B?
No.

As for the calc I thought we rejected KE forever ago because it broke physics for this scene (and therefore our rules regarding KE calcs). The tectonic plate under the OP's calc is moving well past escape velocity but stopped and immediately crashed down. It also crashed down with nowhere near the energy as the calc implies.

EDIT: Should also mention the art for the scene is massively inconsistent. In the following pages you can actually compare the plate to clouds and the the surface of the ocean.

Last edited:
Well I need a bit more context here but, if psychic power is directly involved here, then couldn't that be a good explanation for both it stopping immediately, and the destruction being dampened?

if psychic power is directly involved here, then couldn't that be a good explanation for both it stopping immediately, and the destruction being dampened?
It would, if Tornado actually did anything to try and stop the plate. Psykos has zero reason to hold back the plate and Tornado actively did nothing other than move higher so the beams wouldn't hit the Earth anymore.

As the scene present itself, Psykos fires a beam and moves the plate dozens of kilometers into the air at 10x escape velocity. The next panel its teleported to be barely 4-8 kilometers above the ocean's surface and when it lands all that happens is tidal waves are formed. The KE gotten from the OP just doesn't align with every future panel and the environmental effects, which is explicitly called out on our KE page
  • There is a destruction/AP calculation contradicting a kinetic energy calculation. The destruction/AP calculation would take priority over the kinetic energy calculation in this case as the AP calculation would be a better proof in regards to how much damage he/she is capable of in an attack.
    • For example, if a character launches a 200kg metal ball against a common wall at Mach 300, but the wall remains largely undamaged, the energy required to cause the minor damage on the wall would take priority over the kinetic energy derived from speed in this case.
Damage from the landing > calced energy from the scene when inconsistencies arise.

so then in a case like that, you'd have to prove that opm earth is more durable than regular earth somehow....
I have no input on a matter like that

Well Garou's damage on Earth in his Pre-Cosmic fight forced Blast to appear while nothing happened when Tatsumaki was fighting or when Psykos fired the blast...maybe that could give him some sort of scaling but eh

About the thread, I absolutely remember this being rejected due to breaking KE rules, I don't know what changed in order to be okay now

Also just putting this out, but Psykrochi's physicals would remain At least High 6-A. Due to her Low 5-B feat coming from her psychic powers.

Sorta like when Orochi was still High 6-C and Psykorochi's physiicals were still high 6-C then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back