• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also last chance for any votes on what weapons Tratis is going to use in his gladiator fight. It's a three way tie between two swords, none, and spiked brass knuckles.
I'm pretty sure we considered that an outlier considering it contradicts the fact that a peak Suiryu struggled against Choze, who wasn't even listed to be dragon level by Gouketsu?
Was his threat level ever stated? If not, then I don't think it can be considered an outlier.

BTW, this image is so funny to me. It's like a parent trying to fight an angery child lmfao

E9QoG6L.png

what's all the hax that exists in the verse? I feel like since saitama exists, there's not really that much since there's nobody in the verse that can beat him but I'm curious to see if there's some hax I missed

Goku shakes his hand and becomes Cosmic Goku. Plus they can’t see him
I just thought of that. Awakened Goku would have all of Awakened Garou's hax in addition to his stats. Passive radiation emission that can either kill people between seconds to minutes (hard to say, it was kind of vague whether Garou's radiation was effecting everyone present for a long time or if it only happened after he started walking down to enact some heinous deeds. Goku would also have Garou's copy hax. Which wouldn't be useful in regards to Goku copying physical stats of other DB characters, but he could copy other hax that DB character's have.

if god fully takes over then yeah it'd work, but pretty sure goku can sense malicious auras and shit so he'd be lucky to even get the garou hi-five
Yeah, he'd probably just ignore God or attack him, depending on how malicious God seems to him. Smacking his hand away is kinda OOC as well, so yeah, even that is doubtful, though not impossible. Though even then, Goku should have some degree of resistance to mind control. I've always considered it pretty absurd that Vegeta is treated as just having a "special mind control resisting" ability for no reason, like how Vegeta doesn't have heat resistance because he didn't go into the lava like Goku and Broly, it's stupid. Goku also has some degree of resistance to illusions, and Tatsumaki while half-dead and barely conscious could see through an illusion just because God said something OOC for Blast, even Garou while extremely desperate and also severely injured very casually saw through it. If God's illusions are ineffective on people who are in completely vulnerable states both physically and mentally, clearly God's illusions aren't too impressive, and they sure as hell wouldn't do shit to Goku.

Yeah, he'd probably just ignore God or attack him, depending on how malicious God seems to him. Smacking his hand away is kinda OOC as well, so yeah, even that is doubtful, though not impossible. Though even then, Goku should have some degree of resistance to mind control. I've always considered it pretty absurd that Vegeta is treated as just having a "special mind control resisting" ability for no reason, like how Vegeta doesn't have heat resistance because he didn't go into the lava like Goku and Broly, it's stupid. Goku also has some degree of resistance to illusions, and Tatsumaki while half-dead and barely conscious could see through an illusion just because God said something OOC for Blast, even Garou while extremely desperate and also severely injured very casually saw through it. If God's illusions are ineffective on people who are in completely vulnerable states both physically and mentally, clearly God's illusions aren't too impressive, and they sure as hell wouldn't do shit to Goku.
also like, Goku didn't even like being "handed" his SSG form, instead of training to it himself, so if God is offering power in whatever illusion he appears as, then Goku would be like "Nah i'm good"

God becomes a bowl of ramen, full instant possesion applied.

Let’s be honest there’s no way god isn’t gonna end up 3-A or higher absolutely no chance. I think it’d be more fair if in this hypothetical situation be made Vegeta the avatar after goku got ssg, which then could turn into cosmic Vegeta vs god goku
Although in a series like dragon ball, cosmic would be too broken since he’d just instantly catch up every time his opponent gets a new transformation, so maybe for a story like that to work then a bit of adjusting would be needed. Cool concept regardless tho, since majin Vegeta already happened and that means it’d be fitting

I just thought of that. Awakened Goku would have all of Awakened Garou's hax in addition to his stats. Passive radiation emission that can either kill people between seconds to minutes (hard to say, it was kind of vague whether Garou's radiation was effecting everyone present for a long time or if it only happened after he started walking down to enact some heinous deeds. Goku would also have Garou's copy hax. Which wouldn't be useful in regards to Goku copying physical stats of other DB characters, but he could copy other hax that DB character's have.
Even if it only changed hos physiology. It would still affect his teammates.

Let’s be honest there’s no way god isn’t gonna end up 3-A or higher absolutely no chance. I think it’d be more fair if in this hypothetical situation be made Vegeta the avatar after goku got ssg, which then could turn into cosmic Vegeta vs god goku
Although in a series like dragon ball, cosmic would be too broken since he’d just instantly catch up every time his opponent gets a new transformation, so maybe for a story like that to work then a bit of adjusting would be needed. Cool concept regardless tho, since majin Vegeta already happened and that means it’d be fitting
I mean, the problem is that Vegeta at that point wouldn't let himself get possessed. Instead of finding an easy way out, he went to train with Whis to get his god forms/god ki rather than doing it through a ritual.

I mean, the problem is that Vegeta at that point wouldn't let himself get possessed. Instead of finding an easy way out, he went to train with Whis to get his god forms/god ki rather than doing it through a ritual.
I think we should demote gouketsu, the genos statement seems very doubtful, more so that for him he could trample on tsumaki, I think he should climb over darkshine because it seems much more concise and less exaggerated

No way Watchdog Man isn’t crazy strong
he’s literally fighting in the most dangerous city 24/7, with a bored look in his face
that just screams Saitama energy. At the very least he stomped garou without really trying, so he’s probably Bang level at the least

No way Watchdog Man isn’t crazy strong
he’s literally fighting in the most dangerous city 24/7, with a bored look in his face
that just screams Saitama energy. At the very least he stomped garou without really trying, so he’s probably Bang level at the least
For all we know about City Q, which is nothing, all the threats he is fighting are demon level at best lol

For all we know about City Q, which is nothing, all the threats he is fighting are demon level at best lol
highly doubt he hasn't fought any dragon level threats
either way, he's literally Saitama in a dog costume
I'm definitely gonna be the "I told you so" guy regardless of what you think

Back