• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Rover obtained. Let's go.

UdaCxor.png
lRjx91u.png

I want to see Rover fight Watchdog man.

• Black Sperm survived! That's neat
  • He seems to have recognized Saitama as the one who one shot Cosmic Garou
  • I wonder where Manako is at? I hope she still lives tho
  • Best boy Rover is back :>

Pretty neat chapter. Mostly dialogue as I predicted. Hope to see the translations soon.

I loved the chapter, very cute. I didn't expect Black Sperm to be alive at all, hope he actually does something in the manga continuity this time though.

Also, can Air's speed be calculated?

Pig God should have his regen upped to Low-Mid if he's able to recover those holes ENW put in him. Would be some pretty serious damage to his vitals.
I guess it would be the sort of Regeneration that would allow Pig God to recover from internal organ damage but not allow him to regrow limbs since he doesn't have feats of regenerating them?

I wonder when Zombieman, Flashy Flash and Sweet Mask are going to see or understand that Saitama is absurdly strong since that made Zombieman seek out Dr. Genus to become stronger, made Flashy Flash want to have Saitama as a disciple and is an important plot point for the arc that reveals Sweet Mask's background.

After all the pain you took for the speed CRTs It ended like this 🐒
the mftl+ speed upgrade is still ongoing now that I think about it
people said the pressure increase applies to the shockwave, but for some reason that makes it unquantifiable, which I kinda just don't buy. If only we had a physicist on this website

I guess it would be the sort of Regeneration that would allow Pig God to recover from internal organ damage but not allow him to regrow limbs since he doesn't have feats of regenerating them?

I wonder when Zombieman, Flashy Flash and Sweet Mask are going to see or understand that Saitama is absurdly strong since that made Zombieman seek out Dr. Genus to become stronger, made Flashy Flash want to have Saitama as a disciple and is an important plot point for the arc that reveals Sweet Mask's background.
I'm very excited to see how it all plays out now, maybe Child Emperor mentions Saitama to Zombieman?

Flashy Flash already acknowledged Saitama's faster than him. So that's something.

And here in Manga Zombie Man seems to be more interested in God than in the Limiter that's what happens if you make 10^50 God-related characters in 1 arc and retcon the only fight Zombieman could witness the strength of a limiter removed person

About Sweet Mask, don't know. Iirc he knew Saitama was strong because in WC it was clear Saitama defeated Garou. But in manga? Only Genos knows that

Back