• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hmmmm

I think the Relativistic+ reaction is coming from her just reacting to a Laser at point blank distance then, some profiles use 51% SoL as standard for that (although it's usually for lack of visuals aka novels and stuff)
Relativistic+ reaction was rejected because Diana’s feat is aim dodging.

Relativistic is accepted because she was still moving relative to Doomsday’s heat vision

Last edited:
I wish we got a longer blast vs garou fight
Not only was it incredibly short, Garou didn’t even see him as a threat, but even the little we got was time travelled out of existence after blast got hyped up for a while. Also blast being less powerful than the monster he fights in his first real showing is kinda wack tbh. At least we know that boros has type 4 immortality and was reincarnated as a tier 4 character

I hope Blast gets to show that his true powers are beyond what we saw on display on that fight, he was holding back after all

But I agree, his first fight ever on screen should be a glorious victory against someone powerful, although one could say that him fighting Garou while holding back is a hype on its own

I wish we got a longer blast vs garou fight
Not only was it incredibly short, Garou didn’t even see him as a threat, but even the little we got was time travelled out of existence after blast got hyped up for a while. Also blast being less powerful than the monster he fights in his first real showing is kinda wack tbh. At least we know that boros has type 4 immortality and was reincarnated as a tier 4 character
Blast was most likely massively holding back himself, if he goes serious on Garou the earth is ******, not to forget that Garou fight him with casual Saitama stats

Is it anywhere on the profiles or in a blog?
IMG_2398.png

Your predictions for who will be on the cover of the next chapter?
Saitama, almost definitely. Maybe Genos (?). If we're jumping directly into the Psychic Sisters Arc with no interlude, maybe Fubuki, the liklyhood is increased by Murata's simping towards Fubuki, Tatsumaki is also possible but I doubt it, for now. I'm guessing this chapter will be an interlude though.

Could also have Psykos?

Oh wait, maybe Saitama, Black Sperm, and Rover, if it goes like the webcomic and if ONE wants some focus on them in the manga.

Huh. So, it's almost panel-for-panel the webcomic chapter. Consider me interested in what'll change from here on out, and what will remain the same.

Back