• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If I had my way, watchdog man would scale above flashy
which makes sense considering that unlike zombieman, he doesn't have any special power other than physical power for it to be ambiguous as to why he's got a higher rank. Not that it matter, since I know that the lowest possible end will get chosen
one day he will do a 5-B feat and you guys are gonna have to like it

Isn’t it called the most dangerous city in the world though? It would be ridiculous for that to be the case if he was just tank top master level lol
That doesn't really mean anything, it could be "the most dangerous city in the world" because Tiger Level threats appear constantly who are devastating for normal people.

Nah, just scaling adjustments for a couple of Demon level characters and those who scale to them.
which brings me back to my reasoning
watchdog man being the sole protector of literally the most dangerous city in the verse, shouldn't we scale him above the demon level threats?

Not relevant to current discussion but I fr see people saying OPM only has Monster gore, no human gore. 💀

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png

Literally every time Zombieman fights

Murata can get brutal af.

18 hours until the new chapter. Looking forward to plant Orochi and Chicken Man making an appearance alongside Rover and Black Sperm.

18 hours until the new chapter. Looking forward to plant Orochi and Chicken Man making an appearance alongside Rover and Black Sperm.
black sperm is dead, because metal bat crushed the 100 cells that remained, and as we know monster garou was in charge of killing platinum sperm, and platinum sperm being a complete being, it cannot regenerate because it does not have cells that relocate

Yes it was a small amp at the very beginning because that’s how exponential growth works. The longer a fight goes on the quicker he develops. I don’t see your point here.
My point is that there's nothing suggesting it's massive in the first place.

Saitama was also fighting against a constantly evolving opponent who could copy him, too.

Back