• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Damn monster garou vs Godzilla earth would go hard but ****** tier jump atomic breath bro. Guess you can’t really have a fair matchup with shit like that in the mix.

Damn monster garou vs Godzilla earth would go hard but ****** tier jump atomic breath bro. Guess you can’t really have a fair matchup with shit like that in the mix.
You could restrict the Atomic Breath. You can restrict stuff in versus matches if they jump tiers.

You could restrict the Atomic Breath. You can restrict stuff in versus matches if they jump tiers.
That goes against my code, since that would basically just be saying “well if this character wasn’t as strong as they are they would lose!”
Alternatively, Godzilla raids again’s Showa Godzilla key has the 7-B rating, meaning he could go against some class S characters. Nice.

Uhhh, idk that would work.

MCU herald tiers would probably slap most of the OPM verse with the exception of high tiers. Especially when they got MHS+ to Relativistic+ speed, and some with much better hax.

I personally think the S Class wouldn't get along with the Avengers in general.

Imagine if GOD met the ******* celestials or Infinity Ultron lmao. That'd be kinda sick to see.
Also, they'd have the OPM characters be written by people that know nothing about OPM, like they did with another character.

cough She-Hulk cough

Yknow I just realized that zombie’s regen is pretty unimpressive. Boros kinda just ratios him, since he can survive being turned to mincemeat and beyond. Meanwhile, pretty much everyone in the verse could mince zombieman if they tried. We literally have atomic samurai who cuts the shit out of people, and every hero in tier 7 could kinda just explode him with brute force. If people actually used their strength, he wouldn’t even be in the S class
Even pig god just eats him and he dies, he also doesn’t have any kind of radiation resistance either, he’s such a bottom tier fr

being an S class is not about his great power (well yes but not 100%) but about a combination of popularity, intelligence and work performance which he covers, remember that Emperor Child is just a child who would have difficulties without use some equipment that he has created with the materials given by the agency or Pit God

being an S class is not about his great power (well yes but not 100%) but about a combination of popularity, intelligence and work performance which he covers, remember that Emperor Child is just a child who would have difficulties without use some equipment that he has created with the materials given by the agency or Pit God
Well having a tech genius (with a giant robot) is pretty useful, so I’d say that falls under combat. I mean he’s basically just discount metal knight right?

Also I’d say power is the most important
Blast has the shittiest performance (went to get the milk) but could solo the hero association with a sneeze, making him rank 1

Saitama begs to differ
Well technically blast would have been able to beat pre boros fight saitama
since his AD is activated by surges in emotion, that "almost a real battle" line would have probably made saitama pretty excited, especially since he does his first serious attack against boros in the end
also technically even though it was a dream, the emotions he felt when fighting the subterraneans were real and would have activated his growth. Blast was able to contain the sp^2 with his portal temporarily, and saitama only gets weaker when you go back to before some of his growths.
I theorize that episode one saitama was relative to blast in strength tbh.

Uh, it kinda explicitly is the case, since it does confirm that saitama was still getting stronger, just not exponentially
and yeah he barely tried, but he definitely put more effort into it than say, exploding vaccine man in episode one. The point is that it was one of the places where his growth would have increased a tad bit more. Of course the subterraneans fight too, although the garou fight would have still been slightly more tense for him since genos died as opposed to in his dream, so it still lines up.
But the fact that saitama gets stronger passively is enough, there was undeniably a point in time between current saitama and mid training saitama in which blast and him were relative in strength.

Bruh, Pre-Boros fight Saitama is still 4-A while Blast is only High 4-C. Saitama one-shots until further notice.

Uh, it kinda explicitly is the case, since it does confirm that saitama was still getting stronger, just not exponentially
Nobody ever observing his level of growth due to being insanely far from his strength level pretty much does confirm that.

It confirms he was continuously getting stronger at a normal rate. Not that he'd grown from any upsurge of emotions in the past, or even that any and every upsurge boosts his power.

Also, Boros was an opponent Saitama pretty much disregarded later. So the emotions were clearly moderate.
Of course the subterraneans fight too, although the garou fight would have still been slightly more tense for him since genos died as opposed to in his dream, so it still lines up.
It wasn't slightly more tense, it was massively more tense given the graph (which shows his previous power) and his reaction in the very next chapter. Also, we have no confirmation that it boosted his power at all.
But the fact that saitama gets stronger passively is enough, there was undeniably a point in time between current saitama and mid training saitama in which blast and him were relative in strength.
Sure on Mid-Training, but you weren't talking about Mid-Training before.

Last edited:
It confirms he was continuously getting stronger at a normal rate. Not that he'd grown from any upsurge of emotions in the past, or even that any and every upsurge boosts his power.
It’s just a matter of opinion if you think so, but I’m fairly certain in his dream we see his performance against the subterraneans improving over time, to being hurt by regular ones to being able to fight the subterranean king.
If you think that only specifically the amount of emotion cause by genos dying and Garou using the sp would be enough to activate any kind of minor AD increase at all, then sure, but I don’t really buy it.
There was no sudden jump from high 6-A to 3-B 4-A, so I’m saying that the time in which Saitama and blast were similar in strength must have been between fighting boros and going bald from his training.

Two problems with that; firstly, Saitama's level of growth in a dream (if it was really even based on reality to begin with) wouldn't be 1:1 with reality, especially since he has nothing to measure against. Secondly, they could still harm him even after he one-shot them.

I don't see why I should buy that Saitama did grow from that, tbh. It's even stated that he's not really excited.

I know what you're saying. I'm saying there's nothing to suggest that.

On this note, why even that level/stage of the story specifically? It seems kind of arbitrary to just draw the line at the Boros fight just because he may have experienced some emotion. Like, for all we know, Saitama still could have gone from being stronger than Blast to grossly surpassing him because we really have no knowledge of how strong Saitama actually was during this period.

Last edited:
Two problems with that; firstly, Saitama's level of growth in a dream (if it was really even based on reality to begin with) wouldn't be 1:1 with reality, especially since he has nothing to measure against. Secondly, they could still harm him even after he one-shot them.

I don't see why I should buy that Saitama did grow from that, tbh. It's even stated that he's not really excited.

I know what you're saying. I'm saying there's nothing to suggest that.

On this note, why even that level/stage of the story specifically? It seems kind of arbitrary to just draw the line at the Boros fight just because he may have experienced some emotion. Like, for all we know, Saitama still could have gone from being stronger than Blast to grossly surpassing him because we really have no knowledge of how strong Saitama actually was during this period.
Gonna respond more later, but the part about him not being excited is irrelevant since emotion in general is what was stated to start the growth. The excitement was just overshadowed by him being pissed about genos here.

I honestly thought he seemed more empty in this moment, but I digress because nothing still suggests he got a massive amp here.

Hell, given the logic you were employing here, Saitama's apparent Genos boost would have been miniscule.

Child Emperor is built different bruh, he is stronger than high ranking A class heroes like Stinger and can dodge MHS+ water jets from Evil Natural Water not to mention he has enough confidence to face Dragon level threats like Phoenix Man head on without Brave Giant at first.

what about DC/WB (Can be DCAUM or DCEU)?
It gets better I guess, at least the current writers aren't that terrible, but the matches aren't that much different. DCEU is currently High 6-C and Relativistic+ (Similar to MCU overall), which basically one shots everyone up to Golden Sperm, who has a better AP but is too slow for them

Flash (Assuming his Rel+ end), Plat and Pre Sage Centipede Garou can already clear the Justice League unless DC Flash tries something with his "Immeasurable" speed, but it sounds out of character for me

And Metal Bat gets obliterated before he reaches Tier 6

I honestly thought he seemed more empty in this moment, but I digress because nothing still suggests he got a massive amp here.

Hell, given the logic you were employing here, Saitama's apparent Genos boost would have been miniscule.
That thread gives me ptsd
Overwhelming agreement advantage with the crt, but since some people didn’t like it they tossed out everything, including a possibly rating…. One of many ways in which 3-C OPM matches have been unfairly taken

Yes it was a small amp at the very beginning because that’s how exponential growth works. The longer a fight goes on the quicker he develops. I don’t see your point here.

Ok but what about the watchdog man 7-B crt for scaling above all the monsters in Q city
That can't be used to warrant an upgrade at all lol, for all we know all the monsters in Q City were Wolf to Tiger and some Demons at best and WDM just casually stomped them.

Anyway WDM is probably getting upgraded to 7-B for other reasons after Lord Tracer's CRT

That can't be used to warrant an upgrade at all lol, for all we know all the monsters in Q City were Wolf to Tiger and some Demons at best and WDM just casually stomped them.

Anyway WDM is probably getting upgraded to 7-B for other reasons after Lord Tracer's CRT
Isn’t it called the most dangerous city in the world though? It would be ridiculous for that to be the case if he was just tank top master level lol

Back