• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Captain America: Super solider made to push beyond the limits the absolute plateau of human potential with a serum
Hulk: a literal walking nuclear accident created by Bruce banner
Darkshine: is just ******* jacked

Anyways I feel like The snap would’ve never happened in the Opm universe, mainly cause they’d just send out their high 6-A version of scarlet witch the moment it became a problem. Although if all the power scaling and stuff was made to narratively fit, I wonder how a Thanos villain would fair in Opm verse (minus Saitama)
Eh? Thanos is MUCH faster than Tatsumaki. He'd snap his fingers faster than Tatsumaki could even flick him away.

But if Thanos were to go against the OPM verse with the IG at his side? I'd say he would beat just about everyone slower than him. I'd say he would beat Saitama if Saitama was just standing still as usual. But if we're accounting a "narrative" stance, Saitama would probably just withstand the snap or something idk.

MB Boros, FTL characters and tier 5 and higher all clap Thanos

Eh? Thanos is MUCH faster than Tatsumaki. He'd snap his fingers faster than Tatsumaki could even flick him away.

But if Thanos were to go against the OPM verse with the IG at his side? I'd say he would beat just about everyone slower than him. I'd say he would beat Saitama if Saitama was just standing still as usual. But if we're accounting a "narrative" stance, Saitama would probably just withstand the snap or something idk.

MB Boros and tier 5 and higher all clap Thanos
I mean if he’s starting with every stone yeah but if we just have the events of infinity war play out, Thanos isn’t making it to the mind stone this time since tatsu just AP stomps.

Here’s a wild idea on the side, if the infinity stones were in Opm then garou would technically be able to harness their power with his knowledge of their energy flow and whatever.

I mean if he’s starting with every stone yeah but if we just have the events of infinity war play out, Thanos isn’t making it to the mind stone this time since tatsu just AP stomps.

Here’s a wild idea on the side, if the infinity stones were in Opm then garou would technically be able to harness their power with his knowledge of their energy flow and whatever.
Flashy solos

Probably yeah? I think Garou could utilize the stones better than Thanos can. Maybe not the level of what Ultron pulled off. But Cosmic Garou with the stones would be busted as hell

Wait I got it
Zombieman vs Solid Snake. I’ve only played rising but damn that is a lot of abilities for someone I thought was just a regular human soldier, and they just happen to be the same tier too, and also higher wifi their weapons
Neato

Wait I got it
Zombieman vs Solid Snake. I’ve only played rising but damn that is a lot of abilities for someone I thought was just a regular human soldier, and they just happen to be the same tier too, and also higher wifi their weapons
Neato
Zombieman is likely getting downgraded to 9-A along Pureblood

Why is Saitama in the list of Class A characters, that only happens in the Webcomic and shouldn't Psykos be in the level above the Dragon?

Back