• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
DISCLAIMER, nothing in the following post is actually stuff I’d put in a crt for obvious reasons, but it’s just my own personal scaling that I’d probably advocate for outside of the wiki.

Honestly I’m just gonna go ahead any say, I believe garou could copy tier 0 AP, maybe. People do love screaming no limits fallacy, but think of it this way. One thing that’s important is that no limits fallacy technically doesn’t stop garou from copying tier 0, as if he truly didn’t have an upper limit, then an infinitely large (including higher layers of infinity) wouldn’t be that limit, since there is a difference between an infinitely high limit, and no limit at all.

Now if the statements of limiter breaking giving you no limits are true (there’s really nothing even suggesting it isn’t as of yet) then of course it would mean garou could in fact copy up to an undefined amount of power. Now, as for no limits fallacy applying, no limits fallacy only applies when there is no evidence of a character actually being limitless. If we had multiple reliable statements (like in this case) then nlf would essentially be bypassed. Really the only issue people would have a problem with this, is because big number scary, I mean, it MUST be nlf if you say he can copy THAT strong! But that’s not exactly a counter argument.

As the disclaimer shows, I do expect nobody to agree with this, and I do expect everybody to shout nlf regardless, but ignoring wiki standards this is my personal logic as to what Cosmic Garou should be capable of. Of course he’d get hax stomped by any tier zero he fought, but I’m just saying his copying combined with limiter breaking should go crazy in theory.
This shit is literally providing evidence to not call this a nlf even though I know damn well its a nlf. "Its a opinion so stfu"

"All opinions need to be heard, but not all opinions are a fact". Now ik its a theory/opinion but my goodness even my "luffy would probably become unbounded by everything while fighting since he would have unlocked the ultimate amount of freedom therefore would qualify for boundless" Is no where as bad as this.

Sure. It doesn't matter much to me. 🤷‍♂️
It was basically about zoro being scared to go to marijoes aka celestial dragons location

Screenshot-2022-09-17-3-53-07-AM.png

Screenshot-2022-09-17-3-57-27-AM.png

Screenshot-2022-09-17-3-50-24-AM.png

I respect the drive Ziller, trying to keep the thread active until next chapter by sacrificing your own reputation from making a 🤡 take. True heroes don't always wear capes.
Shut the **** up
I used to think that a goofy, silly, dumb L take couldn't possibly exist due to the fact that human evolved over the time. But you need a standing ovation or an award for saying the stupidest thing I've read and trust me I've read things that are atrocious. Even the furry community could never match up to this shit. Your brave to cause mfs on this website are cruel af when they see shit takes such as this so props to you. I hope you have a great one for posting a joke like this shit and have me almost laugh to death.

You my friend, you need a oscar for this goofy act. You're a hero because now I am assured none of my L takes can be as ass as this one.
Shut the **** up

Ok both of ya stop before one of you actually ***** up and says something stupid enough that gets reported or something.
Ziller said a hot take, no need to bully now.

Ziller said a thing, people bullied, he told them to **** off, call it even and stop bickering.

Ok both of ya stop before one of you actually ***** up and says something stupid enough that gets reported or something.
Ziller said a hot take, no need to bully now.

Ziller said a thing, people bullied, he told them to **** off, call it even and stop bickering.

Why do people outside of this site has so hard time about accepting whatever the manga presents?
Because nothing is uniformly agreed upon on most other popular vs sites. You have to prove over and over why you would think x character beats y character or why x character is whatever tier/speed. That makes it easy for anyone to disregard anything or believe anything

I think they should've had everyone stay dead rather than time travel shenanigans. Saitama on some "last man on Earth" stuff declaring war on "god" would be epic, actually.

Crazy how Saitama is near the tier of Marvel heralds at their peak. Makes it more unfortunate that my match I tried to do with Garou against The Sentry was a stomp.

Saitama VS The Sentry?

It wouldn't even take all that. Just a higher-end calc that gets accepted.
No I mean, it would be funny to use as a means of bullying the sp^2 downplayers
I think they should've had everyone stay dead rather than time travel shenanigans. Saitama on some "last man on Earth" stuff declaring war on "god" would be epic, actually.
I think that would be worse actually. What about killing off all the other interesting characters would be fun? Zombie man’s investigation of god for example. And besides, with all the heroes dead they’d have to focus on the survivor, watchdog man, and it’s too soon to reveal that he’s secretly 5-C ftl or higher.

No I mean, it would be funny to use as a means of bullying the sp^2 downplayers
Ah, the photon pack.

I think that would be worse actually. What about killing off all the other interesting characters would be fun? Zombie man’s investigation of god for example. And besides, with all the heroes dead they’d have to focus on the survivor, watchdog man, and it’s too soon to reveal that he’s secretly 5-C ftl or higher.
Not to me. It'd be an actual consequence rather than an alternate timeline where it's like we just forget everything Garou did. Time travel in that instance was stupid, but they had to do it because they wrote themselves into a hole. An ending like the one I proposed would be making the bed and laying in it.

Back