• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
saitama being 4-A was irrelevant read the fight again
the only reason saitama won was because of his AD being faster than garou could spam copying, if saitama had been a static 3-C then Garou would have copied and surpassed him, and won the fight.
fodder garou couldn't even copy in time 🤣

the only reason saitama won was because of his AD being faster than garou could spam copying, if saitama had been a static 3-C then Garou would have copied and surpassed him, and won the fight.
Garou can’t keep up with someone’s AD putting them into 3-C at best but he can instantly copy Tier 0 kek

Everyone knows what you mean, bruh, it's just non-logic in general.
ok this is going nowhere, I could ask for why you disagree 1 billion times but you'd all just be like "uuhhhhh isn't it obvious, you're wrong becaus euhhhh because you're wrong!!! it's so obvious !!!1"

you quite blatantly didn't read what I said if you think this
daenerys-targaryen-smile.gif

Garou can’t keep up with someone’s AD putting them into 3-C at best but he can instantly copy Tier 0 kek
I obviously don't agree with Ziller, but what you're saying doesn't make sense.

Garou not being able to keep up with someone's AP that was growing quickly doesn't mean that he can't copy something much higher than the person that was growing. That's shown as at the end of the day, Garou was still able to copy Saitama perfectly, it's just that by the time Garou copied that level of power, Saitama already far surpassed it.

No, it's because your only logic is 'NLF doesn't apply when there's reliable statements.'

Like, m80, what reliable statements does Garou actually have? That he's going to copy Saitama infinitely?
the entire limiter business, that's what he has
if you wanna say garou hasn't broken his limiter, that's something entirely diffent
shove this dumb gif up your ass btw
anyways, this still isn't an argument of any kind

The only thing that has been accomplished so far is you idiots all saying useless shit just because you think having le popular opinion means you can just be correct without acknowledging my points in any way.
It's annoying as hell and gets nothing done.

the entire limiter business, that's what he has
if you wanna say garou hasn't broken his limiter, that's something entirely diffent
I'm not saying that, I'm saying limiters are in the same boat.

Honestly, I can't even really make much of an argument here because there's not really much to even address.

Once again, you’re getting way too pressed over something that ain’t that serious
And I’m not trying to make an argument kek, I just find this hilarious
well regardless of how seriously you're taking it, it doesn't change the fact that you're just ganging up with the rest of the people, and proceeded to say something that was blatantly untrue

I'm not saying that, I'm saying limiters are in the same boat.

Honestly, I can't even really make much of an argument here because there's not really much to even address.
Well from my knowledge of limiters (we really need to explain limiters on the verse page) the cap for all characters in opm is given by the limiters
if someone were to remove the limiter, then they no longer have an upper limit. Simple enough, I think.
It wouldn't quite make any sense if there were secretly another limiter that was there and like "oh yeah, you remove your limiter, except you still have a limiter there"
that's basically my reasoning, but I guess the entire paragraph I wrote just got completely flooded on by team reddit so it's not really as in depth as I'd want to be

DISCLAIMER, nothing in the following post is actually stuff I’d put in a crt for obvious reasons, but it’s just my own personal scaling that I’d probably advocate for outside of the wiki.

Honestly I’m just gonna go ahead any say, I believe garou could copy tier 0 AP, maybe. People do love screaming no limits fallacy, but think of it this way. One thing that’s important is that no limits fallacy technically doesn’t stop garou from copying tier 0, as if he truly didn’t have an upper limit, then an infinitely large (including higher layers of infinity) wouldn’t be that limit, since there is a difference between an infinitely high limit, and no limit at all.

Now if the statements of limiter breaking giving you no limits are true (there’s really nothing even suggesting it isn’t as of yet) then of course it would mean garou could in fact copy up to an undefined amount of power. Now, as for no limits fallacy applying, no limits fallacy only applies when there is no evidence of a character actually being limitless. If we had multiple reliable statements (like in this case) then nlf would essentially be bypassed. Really the only issue people would have a problem with this, is because big number scary, I mean, it MUST be nlf if you say he can copy THAT strong! But that’s not exactly a counter argument.

As the disclaimer shows, I do expect nobody to agree with this, and I do expect everybody to shout nlf regardless, but ignoring wiki standards this is my personal logic as to what Cosmic Garou should be capable of. Of course he’d get hax stomped by any tier zero he fought, but I’m just saying his copying combined with limiter breaking should go crazy in theory.
Why did you say yes when Moon Knight offered you ketamine and how much did you take?

if someone were to remove the limiter, then they no longer have an upper limit. Simple enough, I think.
It wouldn't quite make any sense if there were secretly another limiter that was there and like "oh yeah, you remove your limiter, except you still have a limiter there"
that's basically my reasoning, but I guess the entire paragraph I wrote just got completely flooded on by team reddit so it's not really as in depth as I'd want to be
That implies the limitless nature of limiters extends to higher dimensions in the first place, though. Higher dimensions aren't even a thing that have been expressed in OPM.

It's just that biological organisms have limits to how far their strength goes, and removing the limiter removes that.

The physical strength of an organism isn't remotely related to any higher dimensional concepts (barring maybe gravity, which is technically a non-dimensional concept).

Calling everyone who said they disagree with you Redditors is a pretty Redditor thing to do. You're the one making claims here, so you actually needed to provide the real evidence.

theres an infinte abysm in being able to copy a 3-c character and a tier 0 one

Honestly I’m just gonna go ahead any say, I believe garou could copy tier 0 AP, maybe. People do love screaming no limits fallacy, but think of it this way. One thing that’s important is that no limits fallacy technically doesn’t stop garou from copying tier 0, as if he truly didn’t have an upper limit, then an infinitely large (including higher layers of infinity) wouldn’t be that limit, since there is a difference between an infinitely high limit, and no limit at all.
This is just a complete semantical argument about the word "no limits", you need to understand that words have multiple meanings, and with each meaning requiring a level of evidence to assume which is more correct in the sub-text of the entire sentence.

What i mean by this is if we aren't exactly given what "no limits" actually means in this context then we'll only assume what requires the least amount of assumptions to claim, and since your assertion would require a massive preponderance of evidence that you don't have, you can't logically claim this in comparison to the claims made by everyone else in this thread.

Now if the statements of limiter breaking giving you no limits are true (there’s really nothing even suggesting it isn’t as of yet) then of course it would mean garou could in fact copy up to an undefined amount of power. Now, as for no limits fallacy applying, no limits fallacy only applies when there is no evidence of a character actually being limitless. If we had multiple reliable statements (like in this case) then nlf would essentially be bypassed. Really the only issue people would have a problem with this, is because big number scary, I mean, it MUST be nlf if you say he can copy THAT strong! But that’s not exactly a counter argument.
Already addressed the "no limits" argument which is the foundation of this entire paragraph, so i'll not address this even though you completely misunderstood what NLF even is.

There, someone actually argued against your argument without memeing or posting emoji's. Stop crying about it now.

That implies the limitless nature of limiters extends to higher dimensions in the first place, though.

It's just that biological organisms have limits to how far their strength goes, and removing the limiter removes that.

The physical strength of an organism isn't remotely related to any higher dimensional concepts (barring maybe gravity, which is technically a non-dimensional concept).
I'm not quite sure what you mean by it extending to higher dimension, may you elaborate
are you saying that for it to be valid, the limiter would have had to have the hard cap be higher dimensional already? Or are you saying that the limit not existing should also not exist in a higher dimension? Which is kinda confusing myself now, since the limiter already isn't higher dimensional, and being higher dimensional should be valid anyways, because the limiter doesn't go that high.
Just need clarification on what exactly this entails.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by it extending to higher dimension, may you elaborate
are you saying that for it to be valid, the limiter would have had to have the hard cap be higher dimensional already? Or are you saying that the limit not existing should also not exist in a higher dimension? Which is kinda confusing myself now, since the limiter already isn't higher dimensional, and being higher dimensional should be valid anyways, because the limiter doesn't go that high.
Just need clarification on what exactly this entails.
Your claim (which also means you're the one who has to provide evidence, not us) in the first place suggests the cap to an organism's growth prevents them from reaching higher dimensions/beyond higher dimensions, which is a pre-requisite of becoming tier 0.

If the limiter doesn't go that high, then how can Garou be tier 0 on the wiki? At most, he'd be High 3-A for limitless physical strength/infinite strength.

Limiters themselves don't even provide infinite strength, just growth, so I don't even see why copying would matter to that.

What i mean by this is if we aren't exactly given what "no limits" actually means in this context then we'll only assume what requires the least amount of assumptions to claim, and since your assertion would require a massive preponderance of evidence that you don't have, you can't logically claim this in comparison to the claims made by everyone else in this thread.
Well any other interpretation other that it being a literal limitless, would automatically render the no limits statement as objectively incorrect, making it more of a retcon than an alternate interpretation of what it means. As I said, no limits is extremely different from infinite potential, so it quite literally would contradict the limitless aspect of it if it were a high 3-A cap. But at the very least you could reason an author intention kind of thing since there's really no high 3-A character in OPM yet, and saitama's AD being exponential means that even he would mathematically never reach high 3-A, so if it could be reasoned as limitless within the context of the verse, then I actually can see how tier 0 needs more evidence.
Although for that exact reason, I feel as though it's pretty definitive that garou can go as far into 3-A as he needs, since there's existing characters in the verse with the means to do so, and the limitlessness within the context of the verse thing would no longer apply since again, exponential AD on both saitama and garou.
There, someone actually argued against your argument without memeing or posting emoji's. Stop crying about it now.
much appreciated, I'm somewhat convinced now.

All this talk about Garou and yet we still have King soloing.

The cope is real.
King does indeed solo
his infinite luck has higher dimensional scaling, being able to strech through timelines to ensure that king survives in the true timeline instead of the erased one. Luck so powerful it called saitama from another timeline to beat up garou before the cancer rays reached him

Back