• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Goku only allows an opponent to constantly increase their power for so long though, he tried to beat Broly, Kale, Cauliffla and Kefla as quickly as he could after he played around with them for awhile to see their growth.
I'm talking in more of like a sparring match or something like that yknow

Goku only allows an opponent to constantly increase their power for so long though, he tried to beat Broly, Kale, Cauliffla and Kefla as quickly as he could after he played around with them for awhile to see their growth.
Difference is, Saitama’s growth is exponential
by the time it becomes an actual issue for goku, he’ll already be hundreds of times behind

Difference is, Saitama’s growth is exponential
by the time it becomes an actual issue for goku, he’ll already be hundreds of times behind
I love how funny this is because you do understand saitama only grows when he is fighting for a specific amount of time and hes at his limit. He dudes dead the moment the match starts

I love how funny this is because you do understand saitama only grows when he is fighting for a specific amount of time and hes at his limit. He dudes dead the moment the match starts
Goku doesn’t even start by going for the kill even when the stakes are too high to mess around
Even against Jiren, when the universe was at stake, he cycles through his forms from weakest to strongest, even ignoring kaioken x20 until he gets a thorough beating
Honestly, ''Lowball'' battles wiki is the only battleboarding site that i know of that 100% accepts 4-A Saitama.
You’re probably right, but there’s a difference between lowballing and downplaying
Lowballing is a valid interpretation, it’s just the weakest possible interpretation that’s still valid
Downplaying is saying that Mike Tyson is weaker than a capybara

Goku doesn’t even start by going for the kill even when the stakes are too high to mess around
Even against Jiren, when the universe was at stake, he cycles through his forms from weakest to strongest, even ignoring kaioken x20 until he gets a thorough beating
Why does that matter if its a one vs one, than it should be fair for goku to start however he wants. It doesn't matter what form he goes in because base goku still kills saitama

You’re probably right, but there’s a difference between lowballing and downplaying
Lowballing is a valid interpretation, it’s just the weakest possible interpretation that’s still valid
Downplaying is saying that Mike Tyson is weaker than a capybara
While 4-A Saitama as opposed to 3-B Saitama is just heavy (but valid) skepticism, 5-A Saitama is just denial of reality basically
Why does that matter if its a one vs one, than it should be fair for goku to start however he wants. It doesn't matter what form he goes in because base goku still kills saitama
Actually I’m pretty sure manga base goku is still buu saga level LOL

Hot take: I don't mind Saitama having AD, but I think him having the same copying ability as Garou is weird.
Yeah, i get removing his limiter makes him a genius, but i feel like Saitama using copying the same way as Garou to steal complex martial arts and special power is weird. I'd rather him be a 100% self made skilled brawler and grow entirely in his own path like Mashle and just no-sell all hax in a more gaglike "too stronk" style (specially if he can just punch away hax and negate immortalities in the stupidest most unconventional way, like he did vs phoenixman.)

Yeah, i get removing his limiter makes him a genius, but i feel like Saitama using copying the same way as Garou to steal complex martial arts and special power is weird. I'd rather him be a 100% self made skilled brawler and grow entirely in his own path like Mashle and just no-sell all hax in a more gaglike "too stronk" style (specially if he can just punch away hax and negate immortalities in the stupidest most unconventional way, like he did vs phoenixman.)
Saitama didn't copy anything he just learned it and solved it himself.

"Saitama please pay attention and go back in time by copying and improving my ultimate martial art"
Copying by learning. If he could just copy it automatically he would have no need to pay attention. All that happened was he learned it thats what happened.

Hot take: I don't mind Saitama having AD, but I think him having the same copying ability as Garou is weird.
I feel like it was done to show another parallel between Saitama and the boss villains
Boros was a parallel to Saitama in that he searched the universe looking for someone strong enough to challenge him, and in the process became an evil destroyer of worlds. Even in the anime they go so far as to make boros scenes look similar to Saitama did when fighting the dream subterraneans
And we have Garou who parallels Saitama as well, both worked up without being born special and through sheer willpower they broke their limiters after their hard fought journeys. Garou becoming the strongest monster, while Saitama became the strongest hero.
I have a feeling that there’s going to be plenty of villains coming that are their own take on an “evil Saitama” but we probably won’t get a literal evil Saitama

I feel like it was done to show another parallel between Saitama and the boss villains
Boros was a parallel to Saitama in that he searched the universe looking for someone strong enough to challenge him, and in the process became an evil destroyer of worlds. Even in the anime they go so far as to make boros scenes look similar to Saitama did when fighting the dream subterraneans
And we have Garou who parallels Saitama as well, both worked up without being born special and through sheer willpower they broke their limiters after their hard fought journeys. Garou becoming the strongest monster, while Saitama became the strongest hero.
I have a feeling that there’s going to be plenty of villains coming that are their own take on an “evil Saitama” but we probably won’t get a literal evil Saitama
ONE does have a penchant for making villains that are "similar to the main character, but took a wrong path under different circumstances."
Like Mogami who was a powerful esper who let other people control him, except that unlike Reigen they were actually bad people and that took him down a path of vengeance.
And Toichiro, who was a powerful esper who did not limit himself like Mob and used his power to chase ambition in spite of everyone else (he's technically the same as Shigeo Kageyama, except Toichiro used his power to gain control over other people while Shigeo just ignored everyone else and use his powers to do whatever he wanted).

If there is anyone here understand Japanese, how to type "Can Saitama destroy Milky Way galaxy in one punch"
Murata is very active on Twitter and there's good chance he answer some random question, btw has anyone here ever try to ask Murata some powerscaling questions

Don't harass authors and what not questions that fish for power scaling answers. I believe that's against our rules too
Some did before about 7-A BoS Genos
latest

It's unstoppables thing if they exist on social media, but don't worry most of these harassment are about ships so Murata is save unlike BNHA author
Oda is the goat, I wanna talk to him on a sbs and ask him is luffy going to do more cooler things or imu is actually enel in disguise

It's unstoppables thing if they exist on social media, but don't worry most of these harassment are about ships so Murata is save unlike BNHA author
Oh yeah, people straight up sent Horikoshi death threats over their crack ships. Those people need to touch grass frfr.

Still, though, I don't think bombarding authors with questions is ever the way to go, unless they literally invite people to ask questions or make it clear that they're down for that type of thing.

If you're still unsure as to whether asking for author statements on social media is against the rules or why it is, I'd suggest making a Q&A thread about it.

Back