• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The serious punch squared simultaneously erased planet level downplay and gag character wank
it completely destroyed everything the community thought in a single panel

Serious Punch^2 was a mistake
Don’t scratch it. It was a mistake. It is by far, leaps and bounds, Light years, Dimensions, the best feat in the series, which stronger Versions of Garou and Saitama fail to even demonstrate a sliver of a percentage of that power.

Wouldnt surprised me if that stupid copium “it was just the light particles” shit that others bring up is confirmed by murata later.

Imagine that when the anime represents the SSSP^2 (in like 10 years at least) they represent the path of the beam which destroys all of the universe in that direction. Remember the (invented) author statement of "Saitama can only destroy half of the universe with one punch because the other half is at his back"? Something like that

Question: if the OPM universe is revealed in the future to be like, 11 Dimensional and qualifies for Tier 1, would CFM Garou scale to the tier via understanding the flow of all energies and forces in a higher dimensional universe?

Won't happen but fun to postulate

Question: if the OPM universe is revealed in the future to be like, 11 Dimensional and qualifies for Tier 1, would CFM Garou scale to the tier via understanding the flow of all energies and forces in a higher dimensional universe?

Won't happen but fun to postulate
More like hax, but first we need states, the universe in Doctor Who is 11D but all the statements about destroying the N-Space are at most 5-D without anything to support that it affected the last dimension, remember that most of the beings that are known live in the third dimension

So far I shitstomps everyone no diff, r/www is trash

Thats crazy because I have a luffy scales above you scale.

IMG_20220917_135341.jpg

No, he argues that Saitama has infinite power due to the limitess growth potential meaning he will accelerate far past Goku, who is stronger initially

It's not the most absurd take, and most places on the internet don't treat the gap between SSB tournament of power Goku (initially) and MUI as infinite like this site does, so I can see the OPM fan train of thought

Being very technical a bloodlusted Saitama could actually murder Goku (except the ones with acausality) by going back in time when he was a kid, assuming Goku is in character and wanting to have a good fight.

It's not the most absurd take, and most places on the internet don't treat the gap between SSB tournament of power Goku (initially) and MUI as infinite like this site does, so I can see the OPM fan train of thought
Wasn't it shown that goku can constantly keep growing? That mf saitama is doomed once he hears kid goku say kamehameha
Saitama can't reach limitless strength because he needs to constantly keep fighting at his limit for it to happen. Goku is onetapping that noob

Being very technical a bloodlusted Saitama could actually murder Goku (except the ones with acausality) by going back in time when he was a kid, assuming Goku is in character and wanting to have a good fight.
Tbh with both fighting in character Goku just gives Saitama a few senzu beans and he will eventually catch up lol

1. Yes all of his points are wack but it’s whatever, he’s not a vs debater he’s a casual when it comes to this
2. Technically Saitama does slap manga goku over time, since he’s eventually gonna reach way past baseline 3-A (except for when you’re on the lowball battles wiki)
3. Unrelated but anime goku being low 2-C is bullshit he should be high 3-A. No, I am not going to start a war by elaborating.

Back