• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Anyways actually what would happen if there were nobody strong enough to save him, is
maybe his foe would just have a change of heart or get scared. Realistically though, his luck would have made him not get into a situation like that in the first place.

you're late, goodbye
No

unknown.png

What place?
Hes talking about my pizza spot but since we're talking about it ill advertise my pizza place while im at it. It's called your family's last request. You see we're not just a pizza place but we are also a funeral service. We provide coffins, flowers and a place to let them rest in pieces LITERALLY. While you enjoy our tasty delicious pizza while mourning the loss of an important person who passed you'll be reminded of their presence. I'm bob and at our establishment we do not take no for an answer. Remember our slogan kids, where your loss is ingredients for our pizza sauce.

Hes talking about my pizza spot but since we're talking about it ill advertise my pizza place while im at it. It's called your family's last request. You see we're not just a pizza place but we are also a funeral service. We provide coffins, flowers and a place to let them rest in pieces LITERALLY. While you enjoy our tasty delicious pizza while mourning the loss of an important person who passed you'll be reminded of their presence. I'm bob and at our establishment we do not take no for an answer. Remember our slogan kids, where your loss is ingredients for our pizza sauce.
Ah that. But I feel like eating McDonalds so I'll pass.

DISCLAIMER, nothing in the following post is actually stuff I’d put in a crt for obvious reasons, but it’s just my own personal scaling that I’d probably advocate for outside of the wiki.

Honestly I’m just gonna go ahead any say, I believe garou could copy tier 0 AP, maybe. People do love screaming no limits fallacy, but think of it this way. One thing that’s important is that no limits fallacy technically doesn’t stop garou from copying tier 0, as if he truly didn’t have an upper limit, then an infinitely large (including higher layers of infinity) wouldn’t be that limit, since there is a difference between an infinitely high limit, and no limit at all.

Now if the statements of limiter breaking giving you no limits are true (there’s really nothing even suggesting it isn’t as of yet) then of course it would mean garou could in fact copy up to an undefined amount of power. Now, as for no limits fallacy applying, no limits fallacy only applies when there is no evidence of a character actually being limitless. If we had multiple reliable statements (like in this case) then nlf would essentially be bypassed. Really the only issue people would have a problem with this, is because big number scary, I mean, it MUST be nlf if you say he can copy THAT strong! But that’s not exactly a counter argument.

As the disclaimer shows, I do expect nobody to agree with this, and I do expect everybody to shout nlf regardless, but ignoring wiki standards this is my personal logic as to what Cosmic Garou should be capable of. Of course he’d get hax stomped by any tier zero he fought, but I’m just saying his copying combined with limiter breaking should go crazy in theory.
I respect the drive Ziller, trying to keep the thread active until next chapter by sacrificing your own reputation from making a 🤡 take. True heroes don't always wear capes.

I respect the drive Ziller, trying to keep the thread active until next chapter by sacrificing your own reputation from making a 🤡 take. True heroes don't always wear capes.

DISCLAIMER, nothing in the following post is actually stuff I’d put in a crt for obvious reasons, but it’s just my own personal scaling that I’d probably advocate for outside of the wiki.

Honestly I’m just gonna go ahead any say, I believe garou could copy tier 0 AP, maybe. People do love screaming no limits fallacy, but think of it this way. One thing that’s important is that no limits fallacy technically doesn’t stop garou from copying tier 0, as if he truly didn’t have an upper limit, then an infinitely large (including higher layers of infinity) wouldn’t be that limit, since there is a difference between an infinitely high limit, and no limit at all.

Now if the statements of limiter breaking giving you no limits are true (there’s really nothing even suggesting it isn’t as of yet) then of course it would mean garou could in fact copy up to an undefined amount of power. Now, as for no limits fallacy applying, no limits fallacy only applies when there is no evidence of a character actually being limitless. If we had multiple reliable statements (like in this case) then nlf would essentially be bypassed. Really the only issue people would have a problem with this, is because big number scary, I mean, it MUST be nlf if you say he can copy THAT strong! But that’s not exactly a counter argument.

As the disclaimer shows, I do expect nobody to agree with this, and I do expect everybody to shout nlf regardless, but ignoring wiki standards this is my personal logic as to what Cosmic Garou should be capable of. Of course he’d get hax stomped by any tier zero he fought, but I’m just saying his copying combined with limiter breaking should go crazy in theory.
I used to think that a goofy, silly, dumb L take couldn't possibly exist due to the fact that human evolved over the time. But you need a standing ovation or an award for saying the stupidest thing I've read and trust me I've read things that are atrocious. Even the furry community could never match up to this shit. Your brave to cause mfs on this website are cruel af when they see shit takes such as this so props to you. I hope you have a great one for posting a joke like this shit and have me almost laugh to death.

You my friend, you need a oscar for this goofy act. You're a hero because now I am assured none of my L takes can be as ass as this one.

Last edited:
I used to think that a goofy, silly, dumb L take couldn't possibly exist due to the fact that human evolved over the time. You need a standing ovation or an award for saying the stupidest thing I've read and trust me I've read things that are atrocious. Even the furry community could never match up to this shit. Your brave to cause mfs on this website are cruel af when they see shit takes such as this so props to you. I hope you have a great one for posting a joke like this shit and have me almost laugh to death.

You my friend, you need a oscar for this goofy act. You're a hero because now I am assured none of my L takes can be as ass as this one.
iu

No but, in all seriousness, no insults, no jokes, etc.. I genuinely am hoping that Ziller is either making a joke or, like I said, trying to keep the thread active by saying that. I genuinely, without exaggeration, cannot fathom how someone would even perceive that argument as having any resemblance of reason whatsoever, assuming that the person making it actually knows what the terms being used represent.

From how Ziller responded to the obvious replies to that message though, he might not be trolling.

And besides that, yeah, prepare to be made fun of when you make a take that outright dumbfounding on a website literally meant for powerscaling, hell, Vs. Battles WIki toxicity is actually on the tamer side of the community. On some other websites and threads, making a take like that would essentially get you the verbal equivalent of a Mortal Kombat fatality, being called a clown and saying you're coping is relatively nice for the internet's standards.

I used to think that a goofy, silly, dumb L take couldn't possibly exist due to the fact that human evolved over the time. But you need a standing ovation or an award for saying the stupidest thing I've read and trust me I've read things that are atrocious. Even the furry community could never match up to this shit. Your brave to cause mfs on this website are cruel af when they see shit takes such as this so props to you. I hope you have a great one for posting a joke like this shit and have me almost laugh to death.

Bruh why u do him like that

Back