• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Didn’t we go over this exact discussion ages ago? Also literally nobody ever claimed EC’s first form was more durable than his second form, so no idea where you’re getting that from.

We have a CRT of removing possibly 7-A+ ratings you know that?

Also has this feat ever been calced?
042.jpg
The dude's face when he gets grabbed, though lol

Agreed, he was bloodlusted and wanted to kill Garou, yes. But that doesn't implying he's going all out. Also can we move this discussion to the CRT?

I still don't agree with Bang being possibly 7-A via damaging EC's carapace. You can not prove EC's first form is more durable than his second form, which is the one where he gets his 7-A rating from (by Genos implying he is stronger than Gouketsu). Also, as Nullflower pointed out, Bang was only able to harm EC because of his combined technique with Bomb, as he stated he was indeed going all out against Forest Garou, who is a demon-level character and he could not finish him even with a barrage of attacks.
Garou literally said that Royal Ripper, Bug God, and Garou himself are fodder compared to Bang.

If he was bloodlusted, why wouldn't he go all-out? He also explicitly stated he wasn't holding back later on.
So are you suggesting that Royal Ripper and Bug God are comparable to Bang? I already debunked this with the scan I posted above with Garou saying that the three of them are basically "nothing" to Bang. Garou obviously not referring to Abandonment Bang or his combined attacks with Bomb.

Also, "I will not hold back" Doesn't necessarily mean, I'll go all out on garou. It could mean that he won't go easy on garou, and straight up go for the kill

Bang could have just been saying that in denial, in the WC he says he's going to finish garou but he isn't able to and goes soft on him.

Well, I guess whoever was joking that it would exceed the results of the CSRC was right.

Maybe the whole melting thing with the CSRC might bump it back above, still though, Saitama's jump is stronger than the second strongest named attack lol

Maybe the whole melting thing with the CSRC might bump it back above, still though, Saitama's jump is stronger than the second strongest named attack lol
CSRC melting is either 1.586 exatons (high 6-A) or 13.27 exatons (high 6-A). Even though the high end is almost x100 stronger than the previous 184 petaton end, it's still High 6-A because High 6-A is an ungodly large tier

Yeah, the distance from baseline High 6-A to peak High 6-A is damn near 7,000x. It’s a big ass tier.

If we use that, that would mean 5-C for the ship itself, Tatsumaki, Boros (Released and MB) and Saitama.

I find it weird that it’s higher than the CSRC, but whatever.

If we use that, that would mean 5-C for the ship itself, Tatsumaki, Boros (Released and MB) and Saitama.

I find it weird that it’s higher than the CSRC, but whatever.
CSRC did absolutely shred the parts of the ship it touched, so you could make the argument it scales

Wasn't one of the translations for CSRC "scorch the earth" wouldn't that imply vaporization? What would vaping the surface yield for results?
Scorching means to burn with flame or heat, which would probably imply pulverization rather than vaporization.

Wasn't one of the translations for CSRC "scorch the earth" wouldn't that imply vaporization? What would vaping the surface yield for results?
It would be about 58 petatons, or moon level and a little weaker than the moon jump as it's calced here. Scorching doesn't mean vaporization necessarily, since scorching something doesn't necessarily erase it like that. Melting is also a form of scorching

Back