• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Correct portrayal of the character>quality and power scaling, even Goku was OOC like he literally was about to destroy Earth

for example look at this Saitama vs Yujiro animation, it has poor quality yet still was better watch for me cause Saitama didn't make me uncomfortable

Saitama from the recent SvG is soulless and feel nothing like Saitama

Maybe in an actual series, not in a fan made fight animation. Was it said in the fight that Goku was about to destroy the Earth, cause I don't remember that.

If Saitama being OOC made you "uncomfortable", fan made things probably aren't for you tbh. No one else I've seen was this bothered about it.

OOC, yes, soulless, not quite.

Besides all that though, my point is that you're not really viewing these things for what they are. This isn't a serious story trying to convey some kind of compelling narrative, it's just a cool looking animation of two characters fighting meant purely for nothing but entertainment, basically what recent OPM manga has been, and it does a damn good job at doing it. Most people watching these fan made things are watching it for the fight, not for the characters, how they act, and the plot of the story. That's why you're not enjoying it as much as most other people.

DISCLAIMER, nothing in the following post is actually stuff I’d put in a crt for obvious reasons, but it’s just my own personal scaling that I’d probably advocate for outside of the wiki.

Honestly I’m just gonna go ahead any say, I believe garou could copy tier 0 AP, maybe. People do love screaming no limits fallacy, but think of it this way. One thing that’s important is that no limits fallacy technically doesn’t stop garou from copying tier 0, as if he truly didn’t have an upper limit, then an infinitely large (including higher layers of infinity) wouldn’t be that limit, since there is a difference between an infinitely high limit, and no limit at all.

Now if the statements of limiter breaking giving you no limits are true (there’s really nothing even suggesting it isn’t as of yet) then of course it would mean garou could in fact copy up to an undefined amount of power. Now, as for no limits fallacy applying, no limits fallacy only applies when there is no evidence of a character actually being limitless. If we had multiple reliable statements (like in this case) then nlf would essentially be bypassed. Really the only issue people would have a problem with this, is because big number scary, I mean, it MUST be nlf if you say he can copy THAT strong! But that’s not exactly a counter argument.

As the disclaimer shows, I do expect nobody to agree with this, and I do expect everybody to shout nlf regardless, but ignoring wiki standards this is my personal logic as to what Cosmic Garou should be capable of. Of course he’d get hax stomped by any tier zero he fought, but I’m just saying his copying combined with limiter breaking should go crazy in theory.

Do we consider cosmic fear garou as having monster garou's powers like flight, the ability to create extra limbs and mid low regen?

DISCLAIMER, nothing in the following post is actually stuff I’d put in a crt for obvious reasons, but it’s just my own personal scaling that I’d probably advocate for outside of the wiki.

Honestly I’m just gonna go ahead any say, I believe garou could copy tier 0 AP, maybe. People do love screaming no limits fallacy, but think of it this way. One thing that’s important is that no limits fallacy technically doesn’t stop garou from copying tier 0, as if he truly didn’t have an upper limit, then an infinitely large (including higher layers of infinity) wouldn’t be that limit, since there is a difference between an infinitely high limit, and no limit at all.

Now if the statements of limiter breaking giving you no limits are true (there’s really nothing even suggesting it isn’t as of yet) then of course it would mean garou could in fact copy up to an undefined amount of power. Now, as for no limits fallacy applying, no limits fallacy only applies when there is no evidence of a character actually being limitless. If we had multiple reliable statements (like in this case) then nlf would essentially be bypassed. Really the only issue people would have a problem with this, is because big number scary, I mean, it MUST be nlf if you say he can copy THAT strong! But that’s not exactly a counter argument.

As the disclaimer shows, I do expect nobody to agree with this, and I do expect everybody to shout nlf regardless, but ignoring wiki standards this is my personal logic as to what Cosmic Garou should be capable of. Of course he’d get hax stomped by any tier zero he fought, but I’m just saying his copying combined with limiter breaking should go crazy in theory.
you wild for this

🦧

Do we consider cosmic fear garou as having monster garou's powers like flight, the ability to create extra limbs and mid low regen?
I feel as though we shouldn’t say he inherited that, since Saitama had seemingly beat the monster out of him after shattering that shell. But he could probably recreate those abilities, especially the regen since he can already regen to a lesser extent as a human, and then he busts out atomic level matter manipulation. That being said the wiki probably would assume he retained the power seeing as there’s no direct evidence outside of his monster form shattering that he lost any power. Unless you count him losing all the knowledge when the arc ended

It's weird since he hasn't shown any of them, even when they could have been useful, like flight and regen. Although, his regen (the one he used to repair his arm in monster form) might not be passive, as it was created out of thin air as opposed to growing from the stump like in the webcomic. But, even if it was then he still didn't bother to repair his cosmic shell even as it was cracking. and frankly, healing the small cracks formed on his armor should be easy even for his pure human regen, wich makes me believe he doesn't have regen in this form and once the shell is broken it's over.

The profile does explicitely say he retains his previous abilities so far, and i was wondering about that.

Maybe in an actual series, not in a fan made fight animation. Was it said in the fight that Goku was about to destroy the Earth, cause I don't remember that.

If Saitama being OOC made you "uncomfortable", fan made things probably aren't for you tbh. No one else I've seen was this bothered about it.

OOC, yes, soulless, not quite.

Besides all that though, my point is that you're not really viewing these things for what they are. This isn't a serious story trying to convey some kind of compelling narrative, it's just a cool looking animation of two characters fighting meant purely for nothing but entertainment, basically what recent OPM manga has been, and it does a damn good job at doing it. Most people watching these fan made things are watching it for the fight, not for the characters, how they act, and the plot of the story. That's why you're not enjoying it as much as most other people.
it has been a while that i stopped caring about EXCELENT PLOTS in shounen, i just want to see the fights and idgaf, if the series shows at least a decent plot, it is very good to me

None of these posts are actually counterarguments or acknowledge anything I said, but like I knew, people would just gang up and cry nlf in their minds
If we entertain the idea that the little statements we have right now for limits are true and valid like you believe off wiki that means Dbz and Dbs are filled with 1-A characters

With utmost leniency and the dismissal of hyperpole and ignoring of context, I can see 2-A via limitless statements, breaking limiters, Hyperspace portals meaning 4-D, etc etc. And this is like, shit you wouldn't see on CSAP wiki

are you guys expecting a huge chapter? or something really important?
theres a chance we're seeying metal knight's lab
It might be a big chapter but I think it's gonna be more narrativ driven for the moment with lots of dialogue. I don't think we'll get a big fight scene in this chapter

That copium be wildin

unknown.png

how did this get twisted into tier zero garou
I said he CAN COPY tier zero
people seriously would get pissed before even knowing what they're pissed about

mf garou so weak he couldn't even keep up with saitama's 4-a growth and got bodied 🤣
saitama being 4-A was irrelevant read the fight again
the only reason saitama won was because of his AD being faster than garou could spam copying, if saitama had been a static 3-C then Garou would have copied and surpassed him, and won the fight.

Back