• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
nanatsu no taizai powerlevels are SHIT.
merlin is the greatest example, being blitzed by Galand and then stomping and having higher reaction speed than the two of the strongest demons without even a major buff, the only excuse for it is that she "forgot who she was" back then.......................

merlin with 4k of powerlevel is stronger than 99% of the verse 💀
Not talking about the power levels, which definitely aren't linear.

On this note, hard agree. 100%. Merlin got jacked out of nowhere.

This is still the best Saitama vs Goku to this date not because Saitama wins but because they are portrayed him perfectly, Saitama feels like Saitama not some cringe and weird OOC one like the last Saitama vs Goku

I would like to see the inner thoughts from the heroes about the recent events and the start of a new arc

What arc comes after the MA again ? Psychic Sisters ?

I would like to see the inner thoughts from the heroes about the recent events and the start of a new arc

What arc comes after the MA again ? Psychic Sisters ?
Me too, I especially want to see if the disciples are gonna start investigating Amai or not

Anyway it's mos likely the chapter focuses on Saitama adopting Rover or something like that

This is still the best Saitama vs Goku to this date not because Saitama wins but because they are portrayed him perfectly, Saitama feels like Saitama not some cringe and weird OOC one like the last Saitama vs Goku

The recent one is still better due to the sheer animation and art quality, it genuinely looks better than fights animated by some popular animation studios. Unfortunately he seemed to take an inspiration from Mashit Media when writing Saitama's character, though in a lot of the fight he's still not THAT OOC, it's mainly some exclusive sections where I found Saitama to be pretty cringy in it. I also was annoyed by the Japanese background audio meant to be the character's talking, not because I understand Japanese, but because if an actual Japanese speaker watched it, the experience would probably go down for them.
They could've either

1-Hired actual Japanese speakers that can sound like the character's do

2-Hire English voice actors and just not have Japanese in it.

Or 3-Not have spoken dialogue at all. I don't know why some fan made series like these try to force in spoken dialogue when it doesn't work, it's perfectly fine to just have text.

So, I saw the conversation that apparently Garou and Saitama can't use their reactive evolution or accelerated development to scale beyond what they already are,

I mean, then why do they have it if we are going to force it to be useless?
that's not fair, they literally invented that law by force and it's total headcanon.
How to assume that Simon would not do it either from being universal to high complex, but of course, he could not be 12 dimensional either, because that is already NLF, when it is not and it makes no sense for it to be,

jumping 8 levels of dimensionality with pure reactive evolution already shows that you can jump more dimensionalities, but nooooooo, is it NLF to do it if you don't show that you do it more than you already can when you show yourself to do it and at 8 levels, are you kidding me????

You can't compare Spiral Power to breaking your limiter, one is much more elaborated upon than the other, but I agree with your main point

The recent one is still better due to the sheer animation and art quality, it genuinely looks better than fights animated by some popular animation studios.
Correct portrayal of the character>quality and power scaling, even Goku was OOC like he literally was about to destroy Earth

for example look at this Saitama vs Yujiro animation, it has poor quality yet still was better watch for me cause Saitama didn't make me uncomfortable

Saitama from the recent SvG is soulless and feel nothing like Saitama

Back