• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think with the statements of limitless power from Garou, (whom knows the flow of all energy in the universe), the little graphic, and the exponential growth, it's 100% possible for Saitama to be like High 3a - Low 2c or something like that. In fact, I think it's likely.

I think with the statements of limitless power from Garou, (whom knows the flow of all energy in the universe), the little graphic, and the exponential growth, it's 100% possible for Saitama to be like High 3a - Low 2c or something like that. In fact, I think it's likely.
Cool

What the **** are talking about? a mere touch to his hand and Garou become able to copy any finite level of power
This doesn't really mean anything. It's only a power bestowal feat for god. Plus there are cases that you can power bestow someone but you don't have the power you bestow upon a character.

Last edited:
What feats? and everything about an infinite power has already been contradicted by the graph

Not saying that I agree with Cryo or anything but that graph is not there to show that Saitama power is infinite but to show the ridiculous speed of Saitama ever increasing power.

Edit:and i think that this is overkill (Garou failed to even hurt Saitama the entire fight)

Not saying that I agree with Cryo or anything but that graph is not there to show that Saitama power is infinite but to show the ridiculous speed of Saitama ever increasing power.

Edit:and i think that this is overkill (Garou failed to even hurt Saitama the entire fight)
yee

What feats? and everything about an infinite power has already been contradicted by the graph
I mean in this very wiki we accept layers of infinity above infinity, so while I would be more than content with a 3C Saitama, and a note that his tier has no limit if the opponent can activate his AD without instantly killing him, I think it's not impossible for higher tiers to be argued for.

I mean look at Dragon Ball, those characters have accepted multipliers for Kao Ken even though they've got infinite ap.

Also, I know in training Saitama has it on his profile, but it needs to be higher. Right now it's just higher with training, but we see in his fight against the Personification Of A Light Pull Cord that he get annihilated in only a few hits, and then just gets back up and one shots him.

I mean in this very wiki we accept layers of infinity above infinity, so while I would be more than content with a 3C Saitama, and a note that his tier has no limit if the opponent can activate his AD without instantly killing him, I think it's not impossible for higher tiers to be argued for.

I mean look at Dragon Ball, those characters have accepted multipliers for Kao Ken even though they've got infinite ap.
Saitama, via its infinite potential will be 3c theoretically nevertheless I do not see the relationship with the various layers of infinity

Like for one....Saitama time travelling doesn't matter

The moment in time Saitama had gone back too....Garou's GRB and Nuke Fists had ALREADY gone off

So people should still be getting poisoned by the radiation that is quite literally everywhere now

So why is everyone fine now?

Also, Garou's constant indirectly saving people during his fight with Saitama? Manga keeps trying to hammer it into my head that Garou secretly a swell guy

Mommy issues....let's leave it at that

He became nothing more than God's meat puppet

Blast and God were also ruined from overexposure

Saitama using his full power and getting the ultimate development ( for him ) only for him to be erased from existence and the story only done with it's FIRST major arc so far

And so many of the fanbase on reddit just like it cause "Muh stars and galaxies were destroyed" "Muh good art"

Jesus christ my hatred has been renewed twofold

You had a GOD DAMN BLUEPRINT with the webcomic

Like for one....Saitama time travelling doesn't matter

The moment in time Saitama had gone back too....Garou's GRB and Nuke Fists had ALREADY gone off

So people should still be getting poisoned by the radiation that is quite literally everywhere now

So why is everyone fine now?

Also, Garou's constant indirectly saving people during his fight with Saitama? Manga keeps trying to hammer it into my head that Garou secretly a swell guy

Mommy issues....let's leave it at that

He became nothing more than God's meat puppet

Blast and God were also ruined from overexposure

Saitama using his full power and getting the ultimate development ( for him ) only for him to be erased from existence and the story only done with it's FIRST major arc so far

And so many of the fanbase on reddit just like it cause "Muh stars and galaxies were destroyed" "Muh good art"

Jesus christ my hatred has been renewed twofold

You had a GOD DAMN BLUEPRINT with the webcomic
Did you miss the part where Metal Knight came and dispersed the nuclear clouds or are you being purposefully disingenuous?

Did you miss the part where Metal Knight came and dispersed the nuclear clouds or are you being purposefully disingenous

That a part of the issue though my guy...look

0167-044.png

This wasn't until the last TWO PAGES of the chapter

Why is everyone suddenly now able to resist this shit for a bit longer until Metal Knight conveniently showing up where as in the previous timeline everyone was being instant affected by garou's attacks and legit dropped dead

Why is everyone suddenly now able to resist this shit for a bit longer until Metal Knight conveniently showing up where as in the previous timeline everyone was being instant affected by garou's attacks and legit dropped dead
did you miss the part where saitama beat the holy spirit out of garou before he was able to extensively irradiate them?

That a part of the issue though my guy...look

0167-044.png

This wasn't until the last TWO PAGES of the chapter

Everyone in the doomed timeline could hold on for longer than when Garou was interrupted by Saitama 😶 and they were killed by Garou's own cosmic radiation aura, not the nukes and GRB radiation.

Everyone in the doomed timeline could hold on for longer than when Garou was interrupted by Saitama 😶

The only one who did was Bang and that was more so for the little scene of him trying to get through to his student

Even characters who were super far away like Manako and Tareo were shown to be practically instantly affected by all the nukes and the GRB going off

THAT'S my issue, it's just a straight up massive inconsistency

The only one who did was Bang and that was more so for the little scene of him trying to get through to his student

Even characters who were super far away like Manako and Tareo were shown to be practically instantly affected by all the nukes and the GRB going off

THAT'S my issue, it's just a straight up massive inconsistency

Okay so either you are reading wrong or you just want to be angry so bad you are making up stuff

This is when Garou was stopped by Future Saitama:
42-43.png

44.png

Garou in the doomed timeline goes on to have a monologue about God and most importantly he starts approaching the heroes (which is when Child Emperor and Waganma straight up die btw) all while constantly emitting cosmic radiation and that's what KILLS the heroes, not the nuke fists or the GRB radiation.

Which is literally what Blast says:
page_08.png

Iirc the first Psykorochi slice calc that appeared gave this result using KE, but then CGM didn't accept it because apparently it would have to escape orbit in order for it to be used or something like that. Either that or they assumed the crust didn't get lifted and she just sheared the landmass beneath it.

It definitely couldn't have happened in 1 second. Otherwise the water on the landmass would be pretty much stationary.

Back