• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vs.

Seven Three has copied Piccolo and Gohan
Speed Equalized

Last edited:
then 73 appears out of nowhere behind Gatou and copies him, this version has a load of a completely invisible race capable of hiding extrasensory perception and enhanced sense

then 73 appears out of nowhere behind Gatou and copies him, this version has a load of a completely invisible race capable of hiding extrasensory perception and enhanced sense
Too bad 7-3 has no resistance to radiation meaning he’s dying the second he gets within striking distance of Garou.

I don't know how this is fair. Seven Three one-shots him with laughably superior AP and will speedblitz too (assuming speed isn't equal).

Last edited:
Too bad 7-3 has no resistance to radiation.
Well, if Genos could resist radiation, then there's nothing stopping Seven Three from no-selling it. He is just like a machine.
Good point, speed is now equal
Honestly, I can't think of a wincon for Garou. The NLF prevents him from copying Seven Three's 3-A AP. Garou can't BFR him either because he also has portal abilities which he can just come back.

the AP doesn't really matter as in character garou spams copying throughout the entire fight, so he's already gonna be 3-A by the time the first attack is thrown
in fact garou's AD eventually makes the AP stomp in his favor.
as for radiation....for the love of god, why don't we put the radiation values that people scale to on their god damn profiles...
Honestly, I can't think of a wincon for Garou. The NLF prevents him from copying Seven Three's 3-A AP. Garou can't BFR him either because he also has portal abilities which he can just come back.
It's kind of a goofball take to say that garou can't copy 3-A
garou, in a far earlier and far weaker state was shown to have begun breaking his limiter, and then after that he's shown to be able to evolve over and over and over and grow stronger as full monster when fighting saitama, and then there's the fact that he copied saitama's power in the first place, who was only able to reach the strength he did via breaking his limiter. Not to mention garou saying he'd copy saitama limitlessly, and the fact that he has a graph of exponential growth, which mathematically speaking would imply his growth increases in rate and goes on forever. I don't see how nlf applies here, esp when this isn't even a high 3-A or above match or anything, it's just another finite value that garou should be able to reach

the AP doesn't really matter as in character garou spams copying throughout the entire fight, so he's already gonna be 3-A by the time the first attack is thrown
Garou has never stomped a 3-A character with his Reactive Evolution and Copying like what... That said, the feat performed by the Serious Punch Squared is incredibly close to Galaxy level, so I'd agree he can at least copy power to at least baseline 3-C (by the end of the fight, they were massively stronger than before due to Saitama's growth and Garou copying his power), so this is a reasonable degree but you can only upscale so much.

I think the NLF does apply here, but you can probably make a Questions and Answers thread to ask for opinions regarding the limits to Garou's copying.
Inconclusive I think.
Garou doesn't seem to have a wincon unless someone can point it out.

as for radiation....for the love of god, why don't we put the radiation values that people scale to on their god damn profiles...
Wouldn't 73 copy Garou's AD?

Yeah I still don't see a real counter that stops 73 from using his invisibility and copying garou, where he'll have full knowledge of his technique and could stack hax like crazy

Yeah I still don't see a real counter that stops 73 from using his invisibility and copying garou, where he'll have full knowledge of his technique and could stack hax like crazy
Garou has Instinctive Reaction, so he can probably avoid invisibility and having his neck grabbed when speed is equalised. And why does Seven Three even need to copy him when he can just one-shot?

Garou has Instinctive Reaction, so he can probably avoid invisibility and having his neck grabbed when speed is equalised. And why does Seven Three even need to copy him when he can just one-shot?
idk, he did that against gohan and piccoro, i guess he likes to keep information.

I don't think Automatic Reaction works against something that is invisible to those who can detect danger and sense presences

I...don't exactly see any wincons for Garou here besides maybe getting faster thanks to AD.
7-3 just sneaks behind, copies and one shots. Or sneaks behind and one shots.

We need to establish what exactly it can copy and why, or else it doesn’t really matter what you think
7-3 copying is done via touching the back neck of his opponents. Once he touches it, he gets all the abilites from his opponents, from skill to genetic ones. And everything he copies he gets instant mastery over it, equals and potentially better than the opponent. And even...if he cant copy garou for some reason, he can suck Garou dry [pause] from all of his energy, aura, ki and soul rather quickly.

he can suck Garou dry
glenn-quagmire-family-guy.gif

I'm still skeptical about it but if Garou can copy Seven Three Universal AP, then there's a chance he can take this. As far as I remember, Seven Three doesn't start off with Moro's magic.
I don't think Automatic Reaction works against something that is invisible to those who can detect danger and sense presences
IR allows Garou's body to react on its own. He can fight while sleeping and doesn't need to see his opponents. I don't know why he can't avoid Seven Three grabbing his neck (with equal speeds).

idk, he did that against gohan and piccoro, i guess he likes to keep information.

Just noticed this. I also wanted to clarify that Seven Three cannot use Invisibility and Portal Creation here because according to the OP, he has already copied three people (Piccolo, Gohan and Moro).

It is stated he can only store up to three people's powers at once, which correlates to three crystals on his head.

Just noticed this. I also wanted to clarify that Seven Three cannot use Invisibility and Portal Creation here because according to the OP, he has already copied three people (Piccolo, Gohan and Moro).

It is stated he can only store up to three people's powers at once, which correlates to three crystals on his head.
I never said anything about Moro

Inorganic type 2 just nopes Radiation
73 would still has portal creation as he copied the power before he was against gohan and piccolo
Absolutely skeptical about garou's copy here as coping 4-a and 3-a is So much diffirent things here
the moment he copies garou it ends the battle as he will use it better than him

Garou isn't copying 3-A at all, no matter what a couple OPM supporters say.
I don’t see why not, he went from 4C to near baseline 3C via his copying which is confirmed to be able to copy the power of his opponents as well as their abilities. So I don’t understand your point of contention.

Obviously this doesn’t work towards things like High 3A or Low 2C, but anything before should absolutely be fair game.

Gonna take a wild guess and say the opm supporters know more about garou's copying than you in that case.
It's pretty much the definition of NLF to claim Garou can copy AP septillions of times stronger than his peak with absolutely zero proof

Somebody should probably make a thread regarding Garou's limits to copying AP. People use that argument a lot.

It's pretty much the definition of NLF to claim Garou can copy AP septillions of times stronger than his peak with absolutely zero proof
…But there is proof? The proof of him copying the power of someone septillions of times stronger than himself. Which was him going from 4C to very near a baseline 3C via his copying abilities.

No limits fallacy is to claim something has no limits just because the limits aren't shown, however, if it can be supported that there is no limit, then things change. What you've just demonstrated is your lack of an understanding of the actual meaning of no limits fallacy, and without understanding what it means you threw it around as a buzzword without meaning

…But there is proof? The proof of him copying the power of someone septillions of times stronger than himself. Which was him going from 4C to very near a baseline 3C via his copying abilities.
I said his peak, it doesn't matter where he started from, for all we know 4-A could be his peak and you can't prove otherwise

Make a thread for Garou being able to copy AP septillions of times higher than his peak if you think it's acceptable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back