• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Garou's mimicry is surely superior to High 3C, he was able to copy saitama's strength without difficulty but was stopped and about unlimited strength and unlimited copying, both are contradictory so we can clearly understand that it was a hyperbole, as for the limiter I don't think it could have been the case
It’s not hyperbole when Saitama quite literally does grow limitlessly. And like I said, if limiter breaking allows you to reach past a certain level of strength then it’d make no sense that garou could copy Saitama without a limited broken

It’s not hyperbole when Saitama quite literally does grow limitlessly. And like I said, if limiter breaking allows you to reach past a certain level of strength then it’d make no sense that garou could copy Saitama without a limited broken
This is very clearly hyperbole at this point, since we hadn't seen the graph at this time and there is no evidence that he can have done this infinitely, if he could have done it, it would not have been Via Garou himself but by God's power.

This is very clearly hyperbole at this point, since we hadn't seen the graph at this time and there is no evidence that he can have done this infinitely, if he could have done it, it would not have been Via Garou himself but by God's power.
It's not hyperbole, saitama literally has his limiter broken

I feel like garou's mimicry would be above high 3-A. Tho don't listen to anybody who tells you garou can't copy the big bang for 3-A
remember the line about limitlessly strong and limitlessly copying? assuming the translation lines up, it would imply that garou's limiter finished breaking at some point (probably when he became a full monster or took god's power)
You use an hyperbole in your sense by concluding that garou broke his limiter because he can copy Saitama while we already know the reason why he can copy her

You use a hyperbole in your sense by concluding that garou broke his limiter because he can copy Saitama while we already know the reason why he can copy her
that's not even close to what a hyperbole means so I don't really know what you're trying to say here

simply that garou didn't break his limiter
garou's limiter was quite clearly stated all the way back in the darkshine fight to be in the process breaking, and there's numerous opportunities for which you could pinpoint it as have being broken
if garou's limiter weren't broken then it wouldn't have made sense for him to even defeat consecutive normal punches, otherwise saitama being able to reach that strength via limiter breaking would be pointless if the limiter didn't even stop him from getting as strong as he did

garou's limiter was quite clearly stated all the way back in the darkshine fight to be in the process breaking, and there's numerous opportunities for which you could pinpoint it as have being broken
if garou's limiter weren't broken then it wouldn't have made sense for him to even defeat consecutive normal punches, otherwise saitama being able to reach that strength via limiter breaking would be pointless if the limiter didn't even stop him from getting as strong as he did
Broken his limiter is characterized by the change of the body of the one who breaks his limiter, including the face.
2 : The resistance increases considerably
3. if he breaks his limiter then he breaks it
The fact That Garou can copy saitama's strenght was only due to the power of God who potentially created the Limiter, so it follows the logic and breaking his Limiter is not Useless

Broken his limiter is characterized by the change of the body of the one who breaks his limiter, including the face.
how about the time he completely shapeshifted into a complete monster and mastered his fist
Or the time he got power from got and transformed into a bunch of galaxies….lol
Or the time his face literally turned into Saitama

He lost because his power mimicry couldn't keep up with Saitama, in theory he could have copied him infinitely but Saitama was making massive leaps in power to the point that when Garou managed to copy him Saitama could already one shot him.
Yeah
The entire point is that while Garou could copy Saitama even if he went all the way up to 3-A, his rate of growth was so fast that he’d die regardless due to the space between copying giving it enough time to make it a one shot

how about the time he completely shapeshifted into a complete monster and mastered his fist
Or the time he got power from got and transformed into a bunch of galaxies….lol
Or the time his face literally turned into Saitama
You have your answer with Psykos, it explains how Orochi became a monster I do not see where it involves breaking his limiter
2: God's Ampli
3: God's ampli

Ouais
Le fait est que même si Garou pouvait copier Saitama même s'il allait jusqu'à 3-A, son taux de croissance était si rapide qu'il mourrait malgré tout en raison de l'espace entre les copies lui donnant suffisamment de temps pour en faire un un tir
It is in no way a growth it is God's power

He lost because his power mimicry couldn't keep up with Saitama, in theory he could have copied him infinitely but Saitama was making massive leaps in power to the point that when Garou managed to copy him Saitama could already one shot him.
Even at The theoretical level we can suppose that couldn’t not copy infinitely

Even at The theoretical level we can suppose that couldn’t not copy infinitely
Everything you’ve said so far has been a deranged series of incoherent irrelevant nothing-arguments based on nothing at all. I seriously can only understand like 70% of what you say

and now this post which is the final boss of “I’m right because I said so” arguments

Everything you’ve said so far has been a deranged series of incoherent irrelevant nothing-arguments based on nothing at all. I seriously can only understand like 70% of what you say

and now this post which is the final boss of “I’m right because I said so” arguments

Evil_Saitama_meme.jpg

? I don't know what to answer to that knowing that I was only using the information given in the manga, especially since I'm not the one using Garou's hyperbole to prove that he broke his limiter
I feel like garou's mimicry would be above high 3-A. Tho don't listen to anybody who tells you garou can't copy the big bang for 3-A
remember the line about limitlessly strong and limitlessly copying? assuming the translation lines up, it would imply that garou's limiter finished breaking at some point (probably when he became a full monster or took god's power)
" Limitlessly strong and Limitlessy copying"

Yo serious question, do I actually have to make a CRT for Garou being able to copy 3A?

Because from what I’ve seen it’s already been accepted that Garou can copy up to 3A.

It’s been accepted that Garou can copy people’s strengths stronger than himself
And it’s been accepted that the difference in AP that Garou can copy is literally by tens of zeroes.

Therefore he can copy 3A since the difference in AP between Garou and 3A is within the reasonable range of AP Garou has on panel shown to be able to copy.

So is a CRT about this really necessary or should I just do it to solidify the stance?

I was wondering, shouldn't G5 have Stat Amplification (attack speed only) as it was able to copy an Atomic Slash? Granted he still got stomped by Atomic Samurai but the technique itself seems to work as an attack speed amp

I know this sounds crazy but hear me out
I think black sperm should not have type 3 immortality. It should either be type 6 or 8.

Type 6: He states he is a countless number of "him" merged in one entity. (Chapter 106, page 29)

Immortality (Type 3 as long as he has remaining cell stock). This doesn't seem like a regeneration feat but more of a dupilcation feat.

Seeing he is "him" in every cell, that must mean his mind lives on inside the other cells hense type 6.

Type 8: He is reliant on his cell stock to slay alive. He can always come back just as long as one cell exist.

Back