• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Honestly, we should probably forget getting upgrades/big feats for the next few years. No Boros/Garou level enemy in sight as far as the webcomic goes.

At best we get a Tatsumaki upgrade next arc and even that's dubitable since she's injured and likely wouldn't go all out against a fellow hero. Best i can see is her getting ready to pull the moon or pull some big scale attack against Saitama for a moment before getting herself together and giving up on it. That and a Flashy Flash/sonic speed upgrade with possible scaling to Tatsumaki the arc after that, assuming Murata gives the ninja leader some more emphasis.

Honestly, we should probably forget getting upgrades/big feats for the next few years. No Boros/Garou level enemy in sight as far as the webcomic goes.

At best we get a Tatsumaki upgrade next arc and even that's dubitable since she's injured and likely wouldn't go all out against a fellow hero. Best i can see is her getting ready to pull the moon or pull some big scale attack against Saitama for a moment before getting herself together and giving up on it. That and a Flashy Flash/sonic speed upgrade with possible scaling to Tatsumaki the arc after that, assuming Murata gives the ninja leader some more emphasis.
at least it will be better than dragon ball, which does not go beyond destroying a mountain, but it is still universal

at least it will be better than dragon ball, which does not go beyond destroying a mountain, but it is still universal
Honestly it kinda peeves me that DB can have multiple visually 7-B at best serious all out fights and then get a single 5-A high 4-C 3-A and Low 2-C feat/statement (even if it comes from a databook) and every battleboard in internet takes it as gospel and sometimes they are even seen as lowball no matter how much time passes without another feat of that magnitude.

Meanwhile Saitama gets a 4-A feat at the start of the fight the first time he uses his full power and then people find a 100 different mental gymnastics to downplay or null the feat if not say it's an outright outlier because Saitama wasn't causing 4-A AOE destruction every time he breathes and moves and his best feat in the same fight after that is 5-A

Same thing with the Tatsumaki fight, she tanks a High 6-A casual attack from Psykos to show how strong she is and then people say she's Low 6-B at best (luckily 99% of people have accepted her as above Psykorochi's High 6-A at this point) because of her city twist finisher and Murata doesn't make a double spread panel showing epic destruction every 2 seconds in the fight to remind us how powerful they are.
Honestly i feel like this only happens with OPM, it's wanked by people outside of vsdebate and downplayed by vsdebaters (outside of vsbattles, at least.)

Honestly it kinda peeves me that DB can have multiple visually 7-B at best serious all out fights and then get a single 5-A high 4-C 3-A and Low 2-C feat/statement (even if it comes from a databook) and every battleboard in internet takes it as gospel and sometimes they are even seen as lowball no matter how much time passes without another feat of that magnitude.

Meanwhile Saitama gets a 4-A feat at the start of the fight the first time he uses his full power and then people find a 100 different mental gymnastics to downplay or null the feat if not say it's an outright outlier because Saitama wasn't causing 4-A AOE destruction every time he breathes and moves and his best feat in the same fight after that is 5-A

Same thing with the Tatsumaki fight, she tanks a High 6-A casual attack from Psykos to show how strong she is and then people say she's Low 6-B at best (luckily 99% of people have accepted her as above Psykorochi's High 6-A at this point) because of her city twist finisher and Murata doesn't make a double spread panel showing epic destruction every 2 seconds in the fight to remind us how powerful they are.
Honestly i feel like this only happens with OPM, it's wanked by people outside of vsdebate and downplayed by vsdebaters (outside of vsbattles, at least.)
great summary of what is the difference between dragon ball and other series.

somebody just told me that the feat garou and saitama performed was performed by, supposedly 6 people. Basically, this is what this dude said:
So back when Saitama and Garou first clashed blast couldn’t contain it. When he tried to redirect it again he wasn’t strong enough so his comrades appeared and lent their own power into it. Even in the illustrations you can see that blast and his comrades’s attack pierces Saitama’s and Garou’s attack and is the main cause of what moved it. Because of that and the other context in the chapter I think it’s pretty obvious that Saitama and Garou weren’t the only ones performing that feat

is this even true?? I don't remember this at all in the manga. (the multi star level feat)

The multi star feat happened , it was the void hole in space in chapter 166. Blast etc redirected the serious punch squared away from Earth, with some portal fuckery, but that's about all they did. The feat itself was made by Garou and Saitama

The multi star feat happened , it was the void hole in space in chapter 166. Blast etc redirected the serious punch squared away from Earth, with some portal fuckery, but that's about all they did. The feat itself was made by Garou and Saitama
If anything it’s more likely that the explosion was less powerful than the punches themselves, given that some excess energy could have been sealed or redirected elsewhere by the portals

The punch likely would have destroyed everything around it in an AOE area, blast and co redirected it in a cone away from our solar system so nothing important to us got destroyed. (wich is kinda ****** for cosmic heroes to do, since they probably just doomed many other civilizations unless they knew that region that got destroyed was unhabited or something.)

is this even true?? I don't remember this at all in the manga. (the multi star level feat)
They changed its vector, but nothing implied that they added to its power.
both destroy more lives and possibly release "God"
If the moon was destroyed God would likely be released. Which is worse for everyone since God seems like it can freely time travel and is likely magnitudes more powerful than Garou and maybe baseline Saitama.

The punch likely would have destroyed everything around it in an AOE area, blast and co redirected it in a cone away from our solar system so nothing important to us got destroyed. (wich is kinda ****** for cosmic heroes to do, since they probably just doomed many other civilizations unless they knew that region that got destroyed was unhabited or something.)
Don’t worry they only sent it through the area thar boros conquered, the planets were already dead

Genos: 5-c rel+/ftl
tatsumaki: 5-b ftl+, mftl reactions
saitama: 3-a immen+ speed
Flashy: 6-b ftl +
Sonic: 6-c ftl +
metal Knight 5-c/ possibly low 5b
ninja leader: 6-b+, ftl+ higher.

the dream tier list of the next arcs

why are you using webcomic as basis to make comparasions??????????
genos in WC at best killed 3 dragons, genos in the manga can literally wipe out earth's surface
In the Webcomic, Sonic fought and was competitive with Flashy. Flashy is Low 6-B. Sonic at the least has to be Low 6-B.

Sonic capping at 6-C makes no sense.

Tatsumaki in WC at best can performance 7-a feats, in manga she would be moon level if not by VSB rules.
Flashy iirc doenst even have any rel feat, neither a good physical scaling, in manga he's low-6b and rel+

In the Webcomic, Sonic fought and was competitive with Flashy. Flashy is Low 6-B. Sonic at the least has to be Low 6-B.

Sonic capping at 6-C makes no sense.
yes, it makes sense
webcomic ISNT manga.
also, i said my opinion and i THINK that sonic wont surpass him.

you know what he meant, just trying to make a fool of me as if i dont know the history lol
... What are you talking about?

I asked you if you read the Webcomic so I can make sure I wasn't going to spoil anything. You have no reason to be so defensive.

i said my opinion and i THINK that sonic wont surpass him
No one said anything about Sonic surpassing Flashy. I said that the two of them found and they were somewhat comparable.

If you think that the entire fight won't happen in the Manga due to changes, then sure, but I just don't see how Sonic would just not scale to Flashy Flashy just because.

She wouldn’t be Moon level because there’s nothing pitting her at Moon level ☠️
she can easily reach moon's level tier if calced with other metods.
also, if we atleast use a 2x mult between orochi>psykos>tatsumaki she would've been 20 exatons, and this is not even a wank, the rules just declines unnoficial mult, even thought it's just 2x oof.

also, it's clear that entities boosted by god are LOT stronger than their base form...

No one said anything about Sonic surpassing Flashy. I said that the two of them found and they were somewhat comparable.

If you think that the entire fight won't happen in the Manga due to changes, then sure, but I just don't see how Sonic would just not scale to Flashy Flashy just because.
because maybe flashy would hold back during the fight, just like the ninjas in the monster association, sonic would be somewhat comparable to flashy but not on his level

she can easily reach moon's level tier if calced with other metods.
Why didn’t you just say that in the first place-
also, if we atleast use a 2x mult between orochi>psykos>tatsumaki she would've been 20 exatons, and this is not even a wank, the rules just declines unnoficial mult, even thought it's just 2x oof.
That wouldn’t even be Moon level, that’d be Multi-Continent level+ kek

Random numbered multipliers...
bro, it would be random mult if i was saying that each form is 20x stronger than the previous, but i'm just saying 2x times stronger (which is obvious since each one could've easily HK its previous form), but since i'm a member of this community i understand the rules.

because maybe flashy would hold back during the fight, just like the ninjas in the monster association, sonic would be somewhat comparable to flashy but not on his level
Even if Sonic were to backscale from Flashy Flash's 3.1 teraton value, it would still just be baseline Low 6-B, not even 6-C.

Even if Flashy was baseline Low 6-C, Sonic would backscale to High 6-C, still not 6-C.

Even if Sonic were to backscale from Flashy Flash's 3.1 teraton value, it would still just be baseline Low 6-B, not even 6-C.

Even if Flashy was baseline Low 6-C, Sonic would backscale to High 6-C, still not 6-C.
there is a scenario where sonic is the only one performing big scale feats while flashy is fighting in the defensive holding back.
in this case, sonic will scale only to his only feats and not to flashy's.

Back