• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
regarding the thread that discusses saitama 3c has it been accepted or not?
Don’t worry it’s not rejected off-site so you can say he’s galaxy level everywhere else 😎
Either way it’s still highly debatable since you could argue he’s 3-C or 3-B from the calc or from the graph, but as of now, some of the staff here don’t agree with it
That being said you can still put Garou up against galaxy busters since his mimicry + AD’s actually just gonna turn it into a stomp, it’s the epic wincon

For ****'s sake. Dumbasses on Reddit are still saying that Saitama was hardly trying against Cosmic Garou and could've one shot him from the start. And another person called me an idiot for saying that Spiral Garou was stronger than Darkshine. His logic is that Darkshine was physically superior to Spiral Garou but only "lost" because of his lowered confidence and thus his physical strength plummeted. Lmfao I'm done with this ******* fanbase. 95% of the people in the fanbase completely and utterly lack the ability to comprehend extremely simple concepts. It's ******* mind boggling. If any of you guys want to lose some brain cells, go to r/OnePunchMan. It'll do the job for ya

You know, I feel your pain

My main verse is Devil May Cry, and while I don't follow that much about it on the wiki, I still debate a lot on other places, and one thing that always botherer me is the fact that 99% of the fans have no idea what the lore of the series is, why ? Because they never played 1 and 2, only played 3, 4 and 5, never touched the anime, the novels, the manga or the guides, then start saying "DMC lore is simple" and "the story isn't deep", in terms of powerscaling is even worse, they still put Dante against freaking Deadpool

However, OPM is FAR more simple than DMC, both in story and scaling, because all you have to do is read the freaking manga and maaaaybe read a few databook pages and your able to debate just fine, there are no novels, important guides, story exclusive anime like DMC...however they STILL manage to be a complete failure on scaling the series

Hurts my brain aswell

Focusing too much on power scaling ruins a franchise honestly. Just enjoy the story. Treat power scaling as dessert.

OPM' God seems like Abrahamic God. Im pretty sure God will be literall God, not an Alien who has "God" title
I wouldn't say they are the same but there sure are a lot of references. So far we have the ***** of babylon, Garou turning to salt, Garden of knowledge (chapter 153), a reference to Adam by Psykos, Phoenixman (whose Phoenix Space looks like "God"s dimension) who has multiple refences to Christianity, the eye of providence, etc. I think there was something about Blast's hand gestures as well

Last edited:
however they STILL manage to be a complete failure on scaling the series
Yeah. A lot of OPM fans are just absolutely incompetent at understanding the intent of the author, while others are just in cope mode because they found out their favorite character isn't as strong as they thought. They wanted Character A to be stronger than Character B due to favoritism and whatnot, but ONE had other plans. So what do they do? Go into full denial and start coming up with the dumbest ******* headcanon as an attempt to delude themselves into believing what they want to believe. It's childish and an unhealthy personality trait.

Focusing too much on power scaling ruins a franchise honestly. Just enjoy the story. Treat power scaling as dessert.
Thanks for the tip, but don't worry, I focus on story first

Part of my DMC post was about this, how people never get the story right, or even read everything about it

Yeah. A lot of OPM fans are just absolutely incompetent at understanding the intent of the author, while others are just in cope mode because they found out their favorite character isn't as strong as they thought. They wanted Character A to be stronger than Character B due to favoritism and whatnot, but ONE had other plans. So what do they do? Go into full denial and start coming up with the dumbest ******* headcanon as an attempt to delude themselves into believing what they want to believe. It's childish and an unhealthy personality trait.
Yeap, absolutely

A quick research on One's take on the character should be enough to show his intentions with someone like Saitama, a quick read at the latest chapters also show his actual peak power at that time, but nothing of that is enough, the cope is stronger than the very logic of their character

Isn't it sad ? Imagine forcing yourself into changing what your beloved character is all about to defeat one that you dislike ? Or even worse, a character that you claim to "not care about" ? I can't imagine myself denying my favorites based on stuff like that

Meanwhile Iaian fans keep winning 😎

Btw is Iaian's first key really that necessary ? He was always the number 1 of the disciples (I think) and that first key makes him look like a pushover that only reached his partners after losing his arm

Btw is Iaian's first key really that necessary ? He was always the number 1 of the disciples (I think) and that first key makes him look like a pushover that only reached his partners after losing his arm+
I guess it's because we don't want Armored Boros, Groribas and Melzargard to be MHS+ for some reason lol

I was checking ENW, Child Emperor and Phoenix Man profiles and the speed ratings are messy...

Like ENW is definitely MHS+ because of its feats shown on the surface but it would make Child Emperor without gear like mach 5005 💀

So I was thinking that it's likely that ENW not only gets stronger as Iaian said but it gets faster the more liquids it absorbs, so it would be "At least MHS, up to MHS+ via absorption" or something since after it absorbed the jellyfish monster it's water jets could tag Child Emperor

Child Emperor without gear speed would just scale to G5 (MHS Mach 155) and Brave Giant could actually get it's speed feats calculated since we do have a rough timeframe in the manga these two along with a ton of other stuff happens in less than 17 seconds

Last edited:
Back