• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
76jgbb4ktqj91.png

teehee

I saw this like half an hour ago lol.

Tbf I don't disagree with all of it. Still, the virgin vs. chad format is kind of outdated imo, and some of the points are outright wrong. Also nearly everyone agrees that the webcomic Garou was better, so this is just yet another post among probably hundreds if not thousands talking about the same discussion to farm upvotes.

I saw this like half an hour ago lol.

Tbf I don't disagree with all of it. Still, the virgin vs. chad format is kind of outdated imo, and some of the points are outright wrong. Also nearly everyone agrees that the webcomic Garou was better, so this is just yet another post among probably hundreds if not thousands talking about the same discussion to farm upvotes.
Pretty much.

gets boring.

I thought the most deranged Baki fans would wank Yujiro up to Large Mountain level at most
My man, you ain't seen nothing. I've seen people legit wank casual base Yujiro to large planet level unironically. And hell, while I doubt they actually believe it, I've seen people argue that Yujiro can beat any character classified as a human, because he is called the strongest human.

Isn't that one smurf absurd death hax character considered a human? In his page image he's holding a book and is sitting on a broken wall or something.

My man, you ain't seen nothing. I've seen people legit wank casual base Yujiro to large planet level unironically. And hell, while I doubt they actually believe it, I've seen people argue that Yujiro can beat any character classified as a human, because he is called the strongest human.

Isn't that one smurf absurd death hax character considered a human? In his page image he's holding a book and is sitting on a broken wall or something.
Bruh where do you even find people getting him that high

Some people are more rational and compare him to character's like HH Garou, Bang, and Darkshine. At least that makes sense. For casual fans, I can see what the comparison would be from.

Bruh where do you even find people getting him that high
Quora. Like the guy comparing him to Boros and Saitama. Believe me, Quora has some of the genuinely worst powerscaling takes out there.

Still not as bad as that one guy on Google+ in the old days (early 2010's) of powerscaling, who argued things like Whis is wall level or Beerus is island level at best. Think his username was The Beyonder. Obviously he was doing that kind of semi-trolling, one of those guys who says a "hot take" to sound different from the rest, no different from the guys that wank Cell to high-universal or Goku to hyperversal and whatnot, but they don't generally think it's true. He did genuinely argue people about it, no less.

Quora. Like the guy comparing him to Boros and Saitama. Believe me, Quora has some of the genuinely worst powerscaling takes out there.

Still not as bad as that one guy on Google+ in the old days (early 2010's) of powerscaling, who argued things like Whis is wall level or Beerus is island level at best. Think his username was The Beyonder. Obviously he was doing that kind of semi-trolling, one of those guys who says a "hot take" to sound different from the rest, no different from the guys that wank Cell to high-universal or Goku to hyperversal and whatnot, but they don't generally think it's true. He did genuinely argue people about it, no less.
Those people would cry over how FTL feats aren't realistic and will they'll start reaching for the most insane arguments lmfao.

Someone said DC characters can't move at FTL because it ain't realistic. And like.

So is getting super speed from being struck by lightning and chemicals, or creating a weapon out sheer emotions, and as well as ******* magic.

Eh. I don't think Quora is as bad as r/powerscaling
About on par, from what I've seen.

Hey, at least on Quora you won't get in trouble for making takes, whether bad or good, and Quora ratio's are rare af. On Reddit, staff like to abuse their power, or people get upvotes and think it validates their argument, all the time. You can argue that Nappa is stronger than Boros and get a warn for it due to "trolling for attention" on Reddit.

Those people would cry over how FTL feats aren't realistic and will they'll start reaching for the most insane arguments lmfao.

Someone said DC characters can't move at FTL because it ain't realistic. And like.

So is getting super speed from being struck by lightning and chemicals, or creating a weapon out sheer emotions, and as well as ******* magic.
The most realistic thing in Dragon Ball is Goku getting hurt by a rock. Ki doesn't exist thus it is inapplicable. Thus, I think Goku should be downgraded to human level, maybe athletic human level due to his physique.

Lmao I remember him.... kinda. "The Beyonder" guy was infamous for trolling or something , idk if he was serious.

Also there was this one guy who wanked Movie Janemba to Multiversal and said that Base DBGT goku can beat him with 3% so he is hyperversal as SSJ4.
He then refused to elaborate and then left after challening ppl to debate him on that.

Heat or Temperature energy values don't physically scale to anyone without a universal/shared energy source. Reasoning being is that the energy used to increase temperature doesn't act like an impact. Temperature damage ignores durability, as heating/freezing happens regardless of durability.

So the energy it creates cannot be used even if someone is hit with a fire attack with that energy. Not unless they can put that energy into something else as well. He's just attacking with fire, he isn't using this for physical thrust or something. So it doesn't scale to anyone, unless I'm heavily mistaken about how his ability works.

A lower feat from a stronger character doesn't invalidate the weaker character's AP.
I agree with you to not downgrading the A-Class Heroes entirely, maybe.

But Platinum Sperm would have to get downgraded as he scales to the lowest possible A-Class value, otherwise we would scale him to 34 trillion times this feat, which, let me remind you, is what was attempted to be done, but was eventually declined.

Jet Nice Guy isn't an A-Class Hero, he's a B-Class Hero. So it's already at the minimum.

On this note, Blue Fire is a top ranker with combat power on par with an S-Class hero, meaning he'd be way stronger than this feat and the vast majority of A-Class. Jet is a better comparison if you're going for the minimum.

Last edited:
Back