• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That's the thing. You'd have to straight up nerf Saitama if you want a balanced game (same thing for if Cosmic Fear Garou was ever in a game). Take that one OPM fighting game for example: Saitama can oneshot you with any attack. The only fair matchup there would be Saitama VS Saitama, and the only way to beat a Saitama is to play literally flawlessly, never get touched once, and get the time to expire in the game. That's why they included a beatable version of Saitama in the game: Dream Saitama.
but when you beat dream saitama,literraly is was just a dream...so you are telling me that i beat saitama,but then,all the universe in that dream disapeir?

to one shot someone, you need to be atleast 7x times stronger, isnt it?
so, tatsumaki did one shot psykorochi with her >>>>>5 exatons durability
which means that tatsumaki is >> 35exatons considering that she was heavily injuried and weakened aswell....
baseline moon level when 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

to one shot someone, you need to be atleast 7x times stronger, isnt it?
so, tatsumaki did one shot psykorochi with her >>>>>5 exatons durability
which means that tatsumaki is >> 35exatons considering that she was heavily injuried and weakened aswell....
baseline moon level when 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
The 7.5x one-shot thing is for versus matches only.

Imagine how big scp-4555 the metaverse would be, that is so big that there is an infinite chain of universes that extends forever being as mathematically deep as possible. each universe chain surpasses the previous one and is much more complex, and that the universe of the scp foundation(the second chain), has, uncountable infinite dimensions, platonic concepts, transfinitism, metaphysics, storytelling/pataphysics.

practically, if each universe is outerversal, and each universe is many times more complex than the previous one, it would mean that outerversal is being transcended(axiomatic transcendence)then next one is more complex,then the one is more complex,then more,then more,and that go on forever

Yes, sometimes the thread gets off-topic, that doesn’t mean this is a general thread about all of fiction. This is the One-Punch Man discussion thread. If you want to talk about SCP, go to the SCP discussion thread.

unknown.png

saitama could be high-3a? (source is canon)
I mean I think so personally. Especially seeing as without a limiter, growth has no limit. So for example, Saitama can reach High 3A, but he can also infinitely surpass that level, and the level after that.

Also, I think it's been obvious the entire time that Saitama had AD, kind of something I've had in the back of my mind. In his fight with the Personification of a Pull String Lightcord, he's decimated after a short punch combo, only to get back up and oneshot him.

Saitama can’t reach high 3-A through AD alone, it’s not mathematically possible
But if he were to copy a high 3-A being using the superior copying ability he has that garou referenced to then he’d reach it.

Saitama can’t reach high 3-A through AD alone, it’s not mathematically possible
Not impossible. If a character like Goku, who always wants a good fight, had multiple forms they cycled through, ranging from 4A to High 3A, Saitama could reach that. Also I never heard what happened to the graph multiplier?

Not impossible. If a character like Goku, who always wants a good fight, had multiple forms they cycled through, ranging from 4A to High 3A, Saitama could reach that.
It’s mathematically impossible to reach infinity with exponential growth
Also I never heard what happened to the graph multiplier?
Rejected because staff opinion >>>> logic
But we’ll be getting galaxy level or higher Saitama eventually so like does it really matter

Hey guys, in spite of my better judgment, (because I'm working on an original script that is way more important), I've decided to actually start working on a script for a Boros fan project. I have a basic premise and some characters but I literally just got the film script website up within the last few minutes.

I'm looking for anyone who has any form of writing experience to help this nerdy little fan project along, but anyone in the OPM community can give ideas, review what we have so far, ect.

Premise: (All names minus Boros, Geryuganshoop, and Melzagard are up for change. In fact I think it would be funnier if Tratis was named Boris lol)

This story will primarily be a character study of Boros and what led him from a impoverished writer to the warbound Dominator of the Universe we see in One-Punch Man.

Boros and his younger brother Tratis are living in a poverty stricken settlement on their homeworld. Tratis is a hot headed gladiator, while Boros is a depressed struggling writer and philosopher.

A space alien, (or mad cyborg, or both, up for the community to decide), Xenonith, hearing of the innate healing abilities of Boros' species, goes to his world looking for a real fight. Boros and Tratis challenge him, but are dominated. Tatris sacrifices himself to save Boros, with Boros managing to land only one single-rage filled hit. This catches Xenonith's attention, who tells him that Boros has 1-5 years (idk for sure) to train and become as strong as he can before Xenonith returns to challenge him once more. If he fails to show or loses, his planet will be raised.

Boros begins a journey where he learns to forgive himself for what happened to his brother, and become a warrior. He ends up making connections with other living beings, (Groribas and Gery would be supporting cast), and growing a following.

When he comes to grips with his brother's death and accepts the absurdism of his situation, he confronts Xenonith, who he dominates in an anti climax. He then realizes that killing Xenonith will never bring his brother back, finding that the only way to feel any emotion beyond despondent and apathetic grief is to fight worthy opponents, turning him into the character we see today.

It's pretty much a cycle, Xenonith looks for worthy opponents, gets effortlessly beaten by Boros, Boros looks for worthy opponents, and gets effortlessly defeated by Saitama.

It would also make Boros, Gror, and Geryuganshoop's deaths so much more tragic given how hastily they are slaughtered.

Let's clarify a few things:

1. This project is not guaranteed to ever be finished. It's just an idea that's been on my mind I wanted to share and work on with the community.
  2. Even if the script is finished, I don't ever think it will get animated, because that's so much work and also I have no drawing talent, I wouldn't be carrying my weight. (Ie, I would feel bad giving this to a group of community animators and not being able to contribute. And I don't have enough money to pay animators).
  3. Even if we only work on the script, it'll take a while. Might even take over a year just to finish the script.
  4. Everyone is welcome to contribute ideas and review the script, but only a few people (such as myself) will actually make edits to the script itself. This is to make sure the script doesn't end up all over the place with many people making a bunch of edits.
  5. No money will be made from this fan script of a copyrighted property.
  6. I’d like to keep the basic premise the same. I’ll try not to veto a lot, but I do still want it to be a character study at the end of the day.
  7. If you're interested, (as an animator, VA, writer, or just want to check out the script), message me. If it makes life easier I can give you my discord tag.
  8. I'll give updates occasionally here.
  9. Because I just got an account on this website, I’m still working things out.
  10. No, I did NOT put my real name to make the account, and neither should you.
  11. Here’s the website I’m using: Here
  12. If you made it this far somehow, remember this is all meant to be fun.

Wow. I missed a lot. So freaking much to unpack here. Let's get the most important things out of the way first.

1. There's an announcement for a new season 3 anime!!! Sadly, I very much doubt it's going to cover the Garou vs Saitama fight.
  2. Bomb is officially stronger than Bang, or at least according to Garou.
  3. Garou is from a neglectful if not outright abusive home.
  4. Garou is officially underage, which is weird because he told Tareo he was 18 and in Japan 18 years old was recently decided to be the new official age of adulthood. That makes me wonder if this is something wholly intrinsic to this universe, or is One just not aware of the recent law changes. Maybe a little of both? And last, but not least, in fact maybe even most importantly....
  5. ...Am I a bad person for thinking it's hilarious that Saitama punched Garou so hard he got amnesia?

Garou is officially underage, which is weird because he told Tareo he was 18 and in Japan 18 years old was recently decided to be the new official age of adulthood. That makes me wonder if this is something wholly intrinsic to this universe, or is One just not aware of the recent law changes. Maybe a little of both? And last, but not least, in fact maybe even most importantly....
He’s not underage, he’s just not old enough to drink.

He’s not underage, he’s just not old enough to drink.
That's certainly a possible deduction and in fact I considered it myself but some things from the manga don't really add up to that.

1. It's kind of strange that the manga specified Garou was sentenced to a detention center, usually reserved for juveniles.
  2. Bang is acting as Garou's guardian, which is something an adult shouldn't need.
  3. Bang didn't say he was too young to drink. He explicitly called him underage.
Contrary to my prior beliefs, the manga seems to be treating Garou as being under the age of majority.

I might get crucified for this, but I would do anything to see the webcomic with Murata's art, with ZERO changes to the plot. Sure, the webcomic didn't have perfect writing, but it was still leagues above the shit we got in the manga. The manga MA arc started off okay, but towards the end it got really bad

Random question
Since boros regen wad a prexisting ability in Opm, shouldn’t garou be able to copy it?
Considering he can perfectly copy hax of various kinds, and even physical capabilities, copying regeneration probably isn't out of his spectrum, not to mention he already has regeneration, so he shouldn't have physiology problems.

I might get crucified for this, but I would do anything to see the webcomic with Murata's art, with ZERO changes to the plot. Sure, the webcomic didn't have perfect writing, but it was still leagues above the shit we got in the manga. The manga MA arc started off okay, but towards the end it got really bad
How dare you have a different opinion than-

Nah, you're fine.

Just a random question, but which OPM character would belong to what Lantern Corp?

Garou is definitely fitting for a Yellow Lantern (The lanterns of fear). Genos is probably best fit for a Green Lantern.

Just a random question, but which OPM character would belong to what Lantern Corp?

Garou is definitely fitting for a Yellow Lantern (The lanterns of fear). Genos is probably best fit for a Green Lantern.
In descending order of my favourite characters....

1. Tatsumaki I feel would be a Red Lantern in the Webcomic. Tatsumaki says that psychic powers come from emotions and Fubuki said Tatsumaki is always angry so I think Tatsumaki would be a Red Lantern in the most literal sense. Manga Tatsumaki can be a Red Lantern, depending on how they treat the Sisters arc, but she is currently more of a Green Lantern, as she went out of her way to tell Psykos that as Psychics they should have a great mental strengths so as to not be taken advantage of by people or "strange thing"s.
  2. Garou could also be a Red Lantern, also in the literal sense. Rage against his society not only started his crusade but actively empowered him, as shown when he fought Saitama and became more and more monstrous the more pissed off he was.
  3. Saitama I feel could be Blue Lantern. Genus views him breaking his limiter as hearkening humanity's full potential. Genos views him as Hope of humanity in the sense that without him humanity would have been destroyed long ago. Saitama himself may believe himself as an embodiment of Hope, as he actively derided Genus's attempts at creating a superior species. Ironically, Saitama can also be an Ultraviolet lantern. Basically, for the sake of power Saitama threw away his mental health, and thus he can be likened to the self destructive tendencies of the Ultraviolet Lanterns.
  4. Boros may be an Orange Lantern. He traveled the galaxies in a vague hope of meeting a worthy fight. Of course his alien army was literally called Thieves and he conquers worlds so greed is an inherent component of his character.
  5. Genos would, to me, fit as a Red Lantern because despite his character development, finding the mad cyborg for revenge is still a large motivation for a lot of his action.
  6. Sonic would fit as an Orange Lantern as he, to me, always acts on his desires. He was an assassin because he was motivated by his desire for money. He quit his assassination job because he was motivated by his desire to surpass Saitama.
  7. Flashy Flash would probably be a Green Lantern, as Sperm noted when Flash met an equal opponent there was noted decrease in his performance.
  8. King would be a Blue Lantern in my eyes. Like Saitama he serves as a symbol as hope, even to other heroes.
  9. I don't much care about the other characters and this is a long post already, so I just decided to lump the other characters in this one paragraph. Most Heroes would be Green Lanterns in my eyes, as Zombie Man stated heroes are basically just people who transcended the normal human condition, but resisted becoming monsters. Most monsters are Red Lanterns to me because they are formed by grievances against society. Zombie Man is probably a Black Lantern, since he has an "undead" aesthetic. Phoenix Man ironically would also be a Black Lantern, because he uses his "deaths" to fuel his monsterization. I would put Amai Mask as a Blue Lantern, because he thinks what it means to be a hero is to be a pillar of society. Zenko can either be a Green Lantern or an Indigo Lantern, the former because she can stand up even to dangerous villains without fear, the latter because she's a pacifist. Tareo can also be an Indigo Lantern, as he wanted to Save Garou even after he became a monster showing his compassion. Orochi might be either an Orange Lantern, for his greedy desire to consume others to increase his powers. Psykos would also be an Orange Lantern, because of her greedy desire to want to become the Earth itself. Blast I would peg as a Blue Lantern, but I don't know much about him enough to say for sure. God could be anything from a Yellow, to an Orange to an Ultraviolet Lantern, but I cannot say for sure. PPP, may he burn in hell, is probably a violet as he often fights for his "boys" and attacks beautiful men out of what he calls love.
Yikes. That took a lot out of me, but I found the topic interesting. Sorry for the long post!

In descending order of my favourite characters....

1. Tatsumaki I feel would be a Red Lantern in the Webcomic. Tatsumaki says that psychic powers come from emotions and Fubuki said Tatsumaki is always angry so I think Tatsumaki would be a Red Lantern in the most literal sense. Manga Tatsumaki can be a Red Lantern, depending on how they treat the Sisters arc, but she is currently more of a Green Lantern, as she went out of her way to tell Psykos that as Psychics they should have a great mental strengths so as to not be taken advantage of by people or "strange thing"s.
  2. Garou could also be a Red Lantern, also in the literal sense. Rage against his society not only started his crusade but actively empowered him, as shown when he fought Saitama and became more and more monstrous the more pissed off he was.
  3. Saitama I feel could be Blue Lantern. Genus views him breaking his limiter as hearkening humanity's full potential. Genos views him as Hope of humanity in the sense that without him humanity would have been destroyed long ago. Saitama himself may believe himself as an embodiment of Hope, as he actively derided Genus's attempts at creating a superior species. Ironically, Saitama can also be an Ultraviolet lantern. Basically, for the sake of power Saitama threw away his mental health, and thus he can be likened to the self destructive tendencies of the Ultraviolet Lanterns.
  4. Boros may be an Orange Lantern. He traveled the galaxies in a vague hope of meeting a worthy fight. Of course his alien army was literally called Thieves and he conquers worlds so greed is an inherent component of his character.
  5. Genos would, to me, fit as a Red Lantern because despite his character development, finding the mad cyborg for revenge is still a large motivation for a lot of his action.
  6. Sonic would fit as an Orange Lantern as he, to me, always acts on his desires. He was an assassin because he was motivated by his desire for money. He quit his assassination job because he was motivated by his desire to surpass Saitama.
  7. Flashy Flash would probably be a Green Lantern, as Sperm noted when Flash met an equal opponent there was noted decrease in his performance.
  8. King would be a Blue Lantern in my eyes. Like Saitama he serves as a symbol as hope, even to other heroes.
  9. I don't much care about the other characters and this is a long post already, so I just decided to lump the other characters in this one paragraph. Most Heroes would be Green Lanterns in my eyes, as Zombie Man stated heroes are basically just people who transcended the normal human condition, but resisted becoming monsters. Most monsters are Red Lanterns to me because they are formed by grievances against society. Zombie Man is probably a Black Lantern, since he has an "undead" aesthetic. Phoenix Man ironically would also be a Black Lantern, because he uses his "deaths" to fuel his monsterization. I would put Amai Mask as a Blue Lantern, because he thinks what it means to be a hero is to be a pillar of society. Zenko can either be a Green Lantern or an Indigo Lantern, the former because she can stand up even to dangerous villains without fear, the latter because she's a pacifist. Tareo can also be an Indigo Lantern, as he wanted to Save Garou even after he became a monster showing his compassion. Orochi might be either an Orange Lantern, for his greedy desire to consume others to increase his powers. Psykos would also be an Orange Lantern, because of her greedy desire to want to become the Earth itself. Blast I would peg as a Blue Lantern, but I don't know much about him enough to say for sure. God could be anything from a Yellow, to an Orange to an Ultraviolet Lantern, but I cannot say for sure. PPP, may he burn in hell, is probably a violet as he often fights for his "boys" and attacks beautiful men out of what he calls love.
Yikes. That took a lot out of me, but I found the topic interesting. Sorry for the long post!
Genos being a red lantern is pretty interesting, but I don't feel his rage is to the point it consumes his entire character, similar to Garou, I think fear would be more suitable story wise since that's what he aims to be, a symbol of fear.

Boros being an orange lantern is interesting, not sure if I fully agree with it, but it's probably the most suitable for him? The only other candidate would be a yellow lantern.

Black Lantern Zombieman would be so ******* sick.

Genos being a red lantern is pretty interesting, but I don't feel his rage is to the point it consumes his entire character, similar to Garou, I think fear would be more suitable story wise since that's what he aims to be, a symbol of fear.
Definitely fair. Genos often showed will power when he's willing to sacrifice himself for others whether saving children from the Sea King's acid spit or blowing himself up to defeat powerful enemies, admittedly such a strong sense of justice would make Genos a terrible Red Lantern.

Yellow Lantern as a goal for Garou would definitely also make sense.
Boros being an orange lantern is interesting, not sure if I fully agree with it, but it's probably the most suitable for him? The only other candidate would be a yellow lantern.
Maybe? Boros was much more interested in a fair fight than being a despot King though so Orange kind of made more sense to me.
Black Lantern Zombieman would be so ******* sick.
Yes. All of the. Yes.

Back