• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

fairy tail upscale_Natsu Dragneel eclipse arc feats

Natsu Dragneel eclipse arc feats.
I noticed we don't have any of fairytail eclipse arc feats performed by natsu when scaling him especially since the arc was confirmed to be cannon by the creator. His feats include natsu being able to destroy the eclipse spirit beast who was affecting both earthland and celestial realm.
2) natsu being able to merge 12 space time worlds together with dark flame mode

I don't know anything about Fairy Tail but you'll need to provide scans for what you're trying to add.

As for the "feats" described in your post, the Eclipse Spirit Beast "affecting" earthland and celestial realm doesn't mean anything without context, and it would half to be destroying them in a solid manner otherwise you won't be able to get an AP rating. For the second feat, you're definitely gonna need to provide evidence for this feat but it sounds like it could be hax based on the description

Regardless, please provide scans for the feats so they can be properly evaluated.

Thank u for answering my question, but am confused the evidence you want me to send for these feats can I send them in link or photo .and if it's in photos pls how can I send it .

The celestial realm is said to be an infinity space time realmhttps://ibb.co/g9BXCKV

The only canon anime only thing, is Dragon Cry. Mainly because it's been referenced in the manga multiple times, and ties to acnologia's backstory which was also in the manga. This however, has not even ONCE been in the manga, and it's an anime only arc.

Nope, it's still filler, and not part of the manga. Not to mention it would be a huge outlier.
Alright then thank u .
The only canon anime only thing, is Dragon Cry. Mainly because it's been referenced in the manga multiple times, and ties to acnologia's backstory which was also in the manga. This however, has not even ONCE been in the manga, and it's an anime only arc.
Alright then thank u so much. Btw I have a small question I saw neo eclipse dubbed as a hax ability and my question is why. Because some scaling sites say it's actually not a hax and can be scaled to Universal+.

Alright then thank u .
Alright then thank u so much. Btw I have a small question I saw neo eclipse dubbed as a hax ability and my question is why. Because some scaling sites say it's actually not a hax and can be scaled to Universal+.
Neo Eclipse has no possible way to scale to zeref's main statistics. There's nothing he's done that scales him to Uni+, plus he has no feats of being uni+ besides POTENTIALLY having uni+ range with neo eclipse only, none of his other statistics even have that. Even if it did scale to him, it's an outlier regardless.

Neo Eclipse has no possible way to scale to zeref's main statistics. There's nothing he's done that scales him to Uni+, plus he has no feats of being uni+ besides POTENTIALLY having uni+ range with neo eclipse only, none of his other statistics even have that. Even if it did scale to him, it's an outlier regardless.
I know ft isnt big on destructive attacks and the power scale is sometimes shifty.but didn't zeref say it was with fairy heart power that was used to power the attack .also zeref said with fairyheart space time belonged to him

Just a small correction but The key of the starry sky filler arc and the Phoenix priestess movie is also accepted as canon on the wiki along with dragon cry
But doesn't it make the celestial spirit arc cannon since like the key of starry sky and phoenix pristess are not mentioned in the manga and are only anime based

But doesn't it make the celestial spirit arc cannon since like the key of starry sky and phoenix pristess are not mentioned in the manga and are only anime based
nah because the events of celestial spirits arc isn’t mentioned in the manga

however if we did get a statement in the manga of the celestial spirits going rouge or something like then possibly the arc could be accepted as canon and if it fits into the timeline but as far as I know there’s no statement like that in the manga

But Ya see the events of the key of the starry sky arc is mentioned the manga(chapter 282 page 6) and the arc fits into the timeline and the arc has an affect on the manga as certain characters interactions can only make sense if the arc actually took place so that’s why it’s accepted as canon

Now the Phoenix priestess is canon due to in the manga its shown that Natsu knows Eclair and her bird and he knows that they died despite them only appearing in the movie along with Geese being mentioned in the manga despite him only appearing in the the movie along with the movie fitting into the timeline so that’s why it’s accepted as canon

and dragon cry is canon due to Hiro himself saying the movie is connected to the manga along with the light novel also being stated to be used to connect the manga with the movie as well as the 4th Gen dragon slayers appearing in the manga despite them only appearing in the movie along with Sonya appearing in the manga and being in Acnologia’s back story

Last edited:
True but him affecting the Universe with neo eclipse shouldn't it be counted as something.btw thank u for the previous explanation
Nah it wouldn’t affect his AP as neo eclipse is just a time manipulation ability where Zerefs goes back in time 400 years prior to him being cursed it doesn’t affect his AP as time manipulation doesn’t translate to AP it’s a Hax ability on the site

on his profile it says he possibly has universal range due to Neo eclipse possibly effecting the universe by going back in time but it doesn’t affect Zerefs AP due time manipulation being Hax

And no problem

Not sure I'd have to rewatch the entire arc then check the manga. But that won't happen till like next week because college finals

Wait nevermind, I just though of something. Hisui, the princess of Fiore, gave magic to the Fairy Sphere against Acnologia, but she was only shown to be a mage in the ECS arc iirc. So that is a direct reference to that arc.
Um I don't know if that counts. She could just normally have magic power herself, nothing proves or references that arc directly, just because she's giving magic. Plus I'm pretty sure she's referred to a Celestial Spirit User in the manga beforehand.

This arc isn’t canon, it has very loose ties to the manga and while Hiro worked on the designs of the Eclipse Spirits, it was never directly referenced in the manga
Hiro also worked on the plot of the arc as well as per his own word, but it really doesn't matter if the arc is canon or not as there aren't any good feats besides Natsu's getting better spatial manp.

Nah it wouldn’t affect his AP as neo eclipse is just a time manipulation ability where Zerefs goes back in time 400 years prior to him being cursed it doesn’t affect his AP as time manipulation doesn’t translate to AP it’s a Hax ability on the site

on his profile it says he possibly has universal range due to Neo eclipse possibly effecting the universe by going back in time but it doesn’t affect Zerefs AP due time manipulation being Hax

But zeref stated he wasn't time traveling to the past or future.

I think that must've been a misunderstanding because here he stated he wasn't going to the past or future. https://ibb.co/2shw4MX.
Yea he’s not traveling back in time like how a time machine works in Dragon ball so he wouldn’t meet his past self or anything like that

he is “resetting” the timeline so technically he isn’t going back in time he is resetting the timeline by resetting it 400 years before he became immortal

First low 2C ichigo CRT, then low 2C Naruto CRT and now Natsu low 2C CRT.

Ma boi Luffy needs some databooks / novels /fillers that absurdley contradict the powerlevels shown in the manga to catch up

Back