• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Someone said DC characters can't move at FTL because it ain't realistic. And like.
Most of that stems from DC and even OPM wanting to have their cake and eat it. Where they have people move at demonstrably FTL speeds but then treat lightspeed as some in-universe barrier or special thing.

Most of that stems from DC and even OPM wanting to have their cake and eat it. Where they have people move at demonstrably FTL speeds but then treat lightspeed as some in-universe barrier or special thing.
question,can i make a CTR to update the speed of vsbw?

Depends on what you mean. If you're asking to change a policy or add/adjust a rating it has to be a staff thread.

What's your suggested change?

it's a bit inconsistency, or rather, too inconsistent, that FTL+, massively FTL and Massively FTL+ is literally a 10x difference between one and the other, because literally not even massively FTL+ can you go for the entire galaxy, in fact, it will take you 100 years to go through the entire milky way.
also,the fact that literraly a character is MFTL+but only is 2000 C,but the other character that he fights is like quatrillions of times the speed of light,and the two are in the same category,when the difference is immense.
that is why it is more consistent that it is like AP (that is, from a certain point, the gaps are literally huge between tiers)

it's a bit inconsistency, or rather, too inconsistent, that FTL+, massively FTL and Massively FTL+ is literally a 10x difference between one and the other,
So?
  • Transonic features a 1.2x difference
  • Supersonic to High Hypersonic+ never gets over a 3x gap between high and low
  • MHS is a 10x difference
  • MHS+ is a 8.8x difference
  • Sub-Rel to Rel+ never goes over a 5x gap
If anything the FTL scale is massively generous in its gap
because literally not even massively FTL+ can you go for the entire galaxy, in fact, it will take you 100 years to go through the entire milky way.
I mean, if your claim is to adjust MFTL to be about stellar and galactic distances sure, but even then its an arbitrary metric
MFTL+but only is 2000 C,but the other character that he fights is like quatrillions of times the speed of light,and the two are in the same category,when the difference is immense
Because like 3-A or 1-B after a certain point any non-infinite number will have to thrown into one category. Quadrillions of times FTL is still not infinite. Its just a weakness of trying to tier numbers that will have a large non-infinite number.

So?
  • Transonic features a 1.2x difference
  • Supersonic to High Hypersonic+ never gets over a 3x gap between high and low
  • MHS is a 10x difference
  • MHS+ is a 8.8x difference
  • Sub-Rel to Rel+ never goes over a 5x gap
If anything the FTL scale is massively generous in its gap

I mean, if your claim is to adjust MFTL to be about stellar and galactic distances sure, but even then its an arbitrary metric

Because like 3-A or 1-B after a certain point any non-infinite number will have to thrown into one category. Quadrillions of times FTL is still not infinite. Its just a weakness of trying to tier numbers that will have a large non-infinite number.

ok, i think my explanation was a bit confusing, but i think you got the idea.

Also, how exactly is an arbitrary number?is more logical that the difference between FTL and FTL+is being able to travel to another star system,FTL+ to MFTL being able to travel to another galaxy,and MFTL+being able to travel all the universe.

Man ENW and Child Emperor speed is giving me a headache, it seems Child Emperor without gear might actually be mach 5005 or I'm doing something wrong 😶

I don't understand the issue with that.
It's not particularly wrong but it just feels dumb 💀

Also Iaian can later on keep up with a much bigger (and faster) ENW so idk, it's not out there to say he underwent explosive growth but it's not possible to prove it atm

Ah man... the shit we do as powerscalers to try and make sense of inconsistent writing regarding power levels. All sorts of crazy ass headcanon explanations. Obviously the true explanation would be that the author didn't give enough of a shit to be consistent and logical with power levels, but we always have to come up with in-universe explanations lol

Ah man... the shit we do as powerscalers to try and make sense of inconsistent writing regarding power levels. All sorts of crazy ass headcanon explanations. Obviously the true explanation would be that the author didn't give enough of a shit to be consistent and logical with power levels, but we always have to come up with in-universe explanations lol
I know right, I'm just saying that the explosive growth stuff isn't a reach considering Iaian does met the in-universe conditions for it

Nah… I’m a true genius and nearly (96%) always right, I knew via just the anime how strong saitama was and how his power works just via instinct and reading the intentions behind things 🐵

is there already a thread that talks about increasing the speed of flesy flash via calc kachon123? I see the blog has been evaluated by a calc member

I wouldn't say they are the same but there sure are a lot of references. So far we have the ***** of babylon, Garou turning to salt, Garden of knowledge (chapter 153), a reference to Adam by Psykos, Phoenixman (whose Phoenix Space looks like "God"s dimension) who has multiple refences to Christianity, the eye of providence, etc. I think there was something about Blast's hand gestures as well
Where chapter mention about Babylon?

unknown.png

saitama could be high-3a? (source is canon)

for that to be canon,murata must just,go to the shit and literraly rewrite all the chapter when saitama grows,heres is how maybe is changed:
normally, before, saitama grew constantly surpassing each moment, but now, his strength is different, even imitating his infinite strength, you would find that saitama would be more infinitely stronger, since there would be another layer of power for saitama,then another layer,then another layer,that to infinite,then that to infinite,then that to infinite infinite,constantly being transfinite.

I'm wondering how this would even work, ngl.

Heck, how does any game with Saitama work?

in fact, a two games do work, they are great summoners and arena of valor. in the last one they didn't put saitama,and in the first one they 'nerf'him,but somehow,still has 3000 ATK

in fact, a two games do work, they are great summoners and arena of valor. in the last one they didn't put saitama,and in the first one they 'nerf'him,but somehow,still has 3000 ATK
That's the thing. You'd have to straight up nerf Saitama if you want a balanced game (same thing for if Cosmic Fear Garou was ever in a game). Take that one OPM fighting game for example: Saitama can oneshot you with any attack. The only fair matchup there would be Saitama VS Saitama, and the only way to beat a Saitama is to play literally flawlessly, never get touched once, and get the time to expire in the game. That's why they included a beatable version of Saitama in the game: Dream Saitama.

Back