• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Pre-Garou fight Saitama: 5.589497e+64 J
3-C baseline: 1.053e66 J
1.053e66/5.589497e+64= 18.8389044667

Phoenks Qawsedf234 LordTracer ByAsura

Can anyone of you change Post-Garou fight Saitama's tier from "At least 4-A" to "At least 3-C", him being just 4-A looks embarrassing, seriously in what ******* world do you guys think Saitama didn't get at least 19 times stronger especially after Garou said that he gets stronger after every single punch

bdd.jpg

You guys are just seething because Infinite Zamasu’s time manip was interpreted as him being low 2-C
He’s high 3-A at best and the Jiren Scaling is questionable. From now on only the manga is canon, sorry!
I honestly don't give a **** about Dragon Ball, I was just saying good luck because you want to get rid of a controversial rating

You guys are just seething because Infinite Zamasu’s time manip was interpreted as him being low 2-C
He’s high 3-A at best and the Jiren Scaling is questionable. From now on only the manga is canon, sorry!
Cope + L + ratio + not based + didn't ask + don't care + malding + stay mad + skill issue + unfollowed + blocked + you fell off + cancelled + quote tweet + cry about it + seethe + pound sand + bad take + unsubbed + disliked + cope harder + spelling error + basic + tarnished + redpilled + bluepilled + triggered + the audacity + ok and? + touch grass

Can anyone of you change Post-Garou fight Saitama's tier from "At least 4-A" to "At least 3-C", him being just 4-A looks embarrassing, seriously in what ******* world do you guys think Saitama didn't get at least 19 times stronger especially after Garou said that he gets stronger after every single punch
Firstly, no. They have higher via reactive evolution, which already covers this. 4-A is the initial rating before they evolved.

Secondly, this wouldn't warrant an at least 3-C. It'd just warrant 3-C because you're already upscaling.

Lastly, why do you write in the most gigantic sizes possible?

For ****'s sake. Dumbasses on Reddit are still saying that Saitama was hardly trying against Cosmic Garou and could've one shot him from the start. And another person called me an idiot for saying that Spiral Garou was stronger than Darkshine. His logic is that Darkshine was physically superior to Spiral Garou but only "lost" because of his lowered confidence and thus his physical strength plummeted. Lmfao I'm done with this ******* fanbase. 95% of the people in the fanbase completely and utterly lack the ability to comprehend extremely simple concepts. It's ******* mind boggling. If any of you guys want to lose some brain cells, go to r/OnePunchMan. It'll do the job for ya

For ****'s sake. Dumbasses on Reddit are still saying that Saitama was hardly trying against Cosmic Garou and could've one shot him from the start. And another person called me an idiot for saying that Spiral Garou was stronger than Darkshine. His logic is that Darkshine was physically superior to Spiral Garou but only "lost" because of his lowered confidence and thus his physical strength plummeted. Lmfao I'm done with this ******* fanbase. 95% of the people in the fanbase completely and utterly lack the ability to comprehend extremely simple concepts. It's ******* mind boggling. If any of you guys want to lose some brain cells, go to r/OnePunchMan. It'll do the job for ya
These are the reasons I don't use reddit in general, god forbid anime and video game sub-reddits. It's such a cesspool of nonsense and lunacy.

Don't even get me ******* started on the shitty "memes" on that subreddit. Shit like "Groribas stomps" and "kiNg is THe sTRonKest" have been spammed nonstop by fucktard little kids for the past 6 years and if you ever call them out on their karma whoring, you'll get downvoted to oblivion. Making shitty copy/paste edits of Groribas's face on random manga panels is not a ******* funny joke but I guess that's what you'll find entertaining when you have one brain cell.

Last edited:
As I’ve said many, many, many, many times before: don’t go on r/OnePunchMan.
The subreddit has almost 900k subscribers currently, but back when it was a smaller sub, it was actually pretty decent. But then it got popular and a bunch of fucktards came trickling in. What a shame.

Ngl that’s what made me stop going to the subreddit. Every other post was shit like that, and it’s just not funny.
Even now, one of the top posts is a meme about "best gurl Manako." To them, taking a weak character (whether it's Manako, Mumen, King, etc) and acting like they're invincible is considered a high quality inside joke. I guess they're such losers in real life that they'll do anything to feel like they're fitting into some kind of community. ******* sad.

Don't even get me ******* started on the shitty "memes" on that subreddit. Shit like "Groribas stomps" and "kiNg is THe sTRonKest" have been spammed nonstop by fucktard little kids for the past 6 years and if you ever call them out on their karma whoring, you'll get downvoted to oblivion. Making shitty copy/paste edits of Groribas's face on random manga panels is not a ******* funny joke but I guess that's what you'll find entertaining when you have one brain cell.
Jokes about fodders being omnipotent gods are the most overused ones in the OPM fanbase by far, and it's not even close. So completely unoriginal.

Jokes about fodders being omnipotent gods are the most overused ones in the OPM fanbase by far, and it's not even close. So completely unoriginal.
Another BRILLIANT joke these braindead losers seem to be obsessed with is the joke about unattractive characters being beautiful. If someone asks "who do you think is the hottest male character," they're going to spam you with jokes about Pig God or Fuhrer Ugly being the most beautiful and it's shit like this that makes me firmly believe that that subreddit is full of bots. There's no way this many people can all be simultaneously braindead and unoriginal.

no, this can't be ******* right? am ******* curious on how they wrote their comments. (noone can be this stubborn/ignorant) DM'em to me please.

BTW l remember watching a OPM powerscaler several months ago. were he was keen on saitama being a gag character and that his power is to one shot anyone because of It. I wonder If he is saying the manga Is non canon or Is just DOUBLING DOWN on it.

Dont remember his name but L think he start with a j? am not quite sure

BTW l remember watching a OPM powerscaler several months ago. were he was keen on saitama being a gag character and that his power is to one shot anyone because of it. I wonder if he is saying the manga is non canon or is just DOUBLING DOWN on it.
I know it's dumb. A lot of people are so feeble-minded that they refuse to just accept the harsh truth like an adult, and instead continue to deny and cope, as if that will change things. Facts don't care about feelings. You can live in your personal bubble full of denial and delusions if you want, but when you're out in the real world, you shouldn't start demanding people to all agree with your views. And if they don't agree with you, you need to accept that people have the right to do that instead of throwing a temper tantrum. Sad world we live in.

r/onepunchman mocks powerscalers but always does vs posts in their sub. I remember back then that sub was filled with boros wank

r/onepunchman mocks powerscalers but always does vs posts in their sub. I remember back then that sub was filled with boros wank
powerscaling in a subreddit
Shoutout to the fact that the subreddit for Anos's series is literally just completely taken over by vsdebaters, and VSBW inclined ones too. They will use terms like "1-B", Transduality Type 4", "Acausal 5", etc

No, there is no exaggeration, it is exactly as bad as it sounds, probably even worse than i'm making it sound tbh

Another BRILLIANT joke these braindead losers seem to be obsessed with is the joke about unattractive characters being beautiful. If someone asks "who do you think is the hottest male character," they're going to spam you with jokes about Pig God or Fuhrer Ugly being the most beautiful and it's shit like this that makes me firmly believe that that subreddit is full of bots. There's no way this many people can all be simultaneously braindead and unoriginal.
Skinny Pig God is fine tho

Tbh though Pig God ain't bad looking when he's skinny.

Overused af joke though, no less.

I mean, I'm a fan of sarcasm, in fact most jokes I make even irl are centered around it. But Christ it's gotten to a cringy point in the fanbase.

Back