• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon1511

He/Him
No idea why the multiplier only applies to Platinum Sperm and not Golden Sperm when both are permanent mergers and nothing suggests otherwise

To find out the exact number of Black Sperm that formed Golden Sperm we are going to substract the 53 trillion that formed Platinum Sperm by the 11 million individual Black Sperm that then merged with Golden Sperm.

53,999,999,999,900 - 11,449,100,712,554 = 42,550,899,287,346

0.0574 tons x 42,550,899,287,346 = 2.44 Teratons or Low 6-B (Small Country level)

or, we just say Golden Sperm is 43 trillion and call it a day:

0.0574 tons x 43,000,000,000,000 = 2.46 Teratons or Low 6-B (Small Country Level)

Atomic Samurai with Sun Blade and Golden Sperm should be upgraded to "Low 6-B" because of this, one could argue that Homeless Emperor biggest energy ball could get a "possibly Low 6-B" rating too but I would actually prefer that that's done in a separate CRT

I'm not really good with math at all so it might be best that those who do check the equations on their own to be sure

Last edited:
Are there any contradictions to their ratings being changed to that?
Not that I know of, Atomic Samurai with the Sun Blade only cut Homeless Emperor massive energy orb and then managed to cut Golden Sperm's arm

If anything we could give Homeless Emperor a "possibly Low 6-B" with charged attacks if necessary

Also I'd like to note that Darkshine's skin/muscles were undamaged by an attack from GS that hit him right where the Vomited Uglies acid had hit him.

Also I'd like to note that Darkshine's skin/muscles were undamaged by an attack from GS that hit him right where the Vomited Uglies acid had hit him.
This plus a few other things could bring a lot of S class to Low 6B.
No? Darkshine got knocked out in a single attack and rendered unconscious for the rest of the fight and no S class apart from Atomic Samurai with Sun Blade would scale to the massive energy ball Homeless Emperor created

No? Darkshine got knocked out in a single attack and rendered unconscious for the rest of the fight and no S class apart from Atomic Samurai with Sun Blade would scale to the massive energy ball Homeless Emperor created
I was saying his skin remained undamaged. Not that he tanked it.

Also, Child Emperor's dog robot was heavily damaged but did technically survive Homeless Emeperor's massive energy ball.

Edit: I'm not suggesting it 100% scales, but if it was only 7B it would be vaporized.

Also, Child Emperor's dog robot was heavily damaged but did technically survive Homeless Emeperor's massive energy ball.

Edit: I'm not suggesting it 100% scales, but if it was only 7B it would be vaporized.
The dog might be a durability outlier considering that the HE blast is currently calced to be 7-A+ but idk

We can discuss that afterwards, I want to know if the multiplier for GS is accepted or not

Did you read the previous thread properly? Therein lies the reason why the multiplier was never applied to Golden Sperm, the number of clones within him are completely indecipherable.

Also why people are talking about Child Emperor here of all places?

Did you read the previous thread properly? Therein lies the reason why the multiplier was never applied to Golden Sperm, the number of clones within him are completely indecipherable.

Also why people are talking about Child Emperor here of all places?
I did, and honestly the people there overcomplicated it by saying stuff like Golden Sperm was a 12 trillion merger with 43 trillion cells in standby or that the 11 trillion cells from his severed arm became Black Sperm and 1 trillion cells died or whatever.

We know Golden Sperm is a 43 trillion merger, we are directly told so. I just did the math to get an exact number for the calc.

Unless you then literally multiply the power of the golden sperm and the other cells, that would trigger the powers too much.
and it would not be inconsistent.
It would in fact be consistent with golden sperm being more powerful, but that is in the web comic, in the manga platinum sperm is more powerful.

Really don’t want to argue this crap again so I guess I’ll just leave what I posted before on the cell count and let you guys decide cause I really don’t have time for this

Black Sperm Pre-MA Arc original cell count: Probably roughly around 55.5 trillion cells

Black Sperm Chapter 150 cell count: 449 billion 100 million 712 thousand 554 cells

Golden Sperm Chapter 151 cell count: Loses 12 trillion cells.

Black Sperm Chapter 152 cell count: 11 trillion 449 billion 100 million 712 thousand 554 cells

Golden Sperm Chapter 152 cell count: 43 trillion cells

Black Sperm cell count: 100 cells

Platinum Sperm cell count: 53 trillion 999 billion 999 million 999 thousand 900 cells

Black Sperm cells uncounted for: 449 billion 100 million 712 thousand 554 cells

So in between chapter 150 and chapter 152, Black Sperm suddenly got an increase of 11 trillion cells. And the only possible explanation to where these extra cell count came from would be Golden Sperm losing his arm of 12 trillion in chapter 151. We know not all cells will survive attacks so it can be assumed that perhaps 1 trillion cell died while the other 11 trillion survived. But people don’t agree with this idea so just do whatever you guys think is better I guess.

is it not easy to say that his base cell count is 43 trillion, and he only commented on the 12 trillion thing because it was a big number that went into making his arm? not because he lost the 12 trillion?

Late to the conversation, but why are we assuming that HE knows the exact statistics and nature of Black Sperm's mergers? BS didn't even know that HE was a base human aside from his light powers until the raid itself and even then, didn't really know how strong they could actually be, and HE himself had a vested interest in exaggerating his words as much as possible to get Zombieman to let go of his neck.
page_30.png

He even says that the 54-trillion merger would be "not as powerful as me", which either means he thinks he's stronger than whatever that would be, or given the context, is far more likely he's pulling the whole statement out of thin air to try and save his hide.

page_26.png

Last edited:
Late to the conversation, but why are we assuming that HE knows the exact statistics and nature of Black Sperm's mergers? BS didn't even know that HE was a base human aside from his light powers until the raid itself and even then, didn't really know how strong they could actually be, and HE himself had a vested interest in exaggerating his words as much as possible to get Zombieman to let go of his neck.
page_30.png

He even says that the 54-trillion merger would be "not as powerful as me", which either means he thinks he's stronger than whatever that would be, or given the context, is far more likely he's pulling the whole statement out of thin air to try and save his hide.

page_26.png
Sometimes the author is speaking through the characters to explain lore.

I agree with just using a 43 trillion merger, that is the number confirmed to us and should be used. Trying to speculate is pointless.

Especially when there are multiple possibilities.

Was GS ever stated to be a permeant fusion? I'm only asking because with PS its made clear that they all become one being, but I don't think that ever happens with GS and GS even talks as if its a bunch of separate cells in one body. With stuff like "an arm of 12 trillion" or whatever.

So unlike with PS I don't think a multiplier is justified here.

Was GS ever stated to be a permeant fusion? I'm only asking because with PS its made clear that they all become one being, but I don't think that ever happens with GS and GS even talks as if its a bunch of separate cells in one body. With stuff like "an arm of 12 trillion" or whatever.

Both are called mergers and when BS cells merge they can no longer separate, so yes, it is a permanent fusion.

And again the "12 trillion" could just be Golden Sperm stating how many Black Sperm cells it took to make that arm not that he lost them

But PS also calls itself one entity and GS still uses its original cell count. I just don't think its as solid as the PS multiplier.
Platinum Sperm calls himself "a perfect 54 trillion (Black Sperm cells) merger" though

GS is a permanent fusion, he just had extra cells within him. Like every other BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back