• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Indeed.

3-A=being able to destroy any finite degree of matter. Baseline 3-A is the observable universe, and you can imagine any higher degree of 3-A as a possible size for the actual universe, because the observable universe is obviously just what is known, not what is.

High 3-A is the ability to effect an infinitely large space. So destroying an infinite universe would be High 3-A, and infinitely higher than any value of 3-A.
Thanks for the easy to understand explanation

Before I move on to make the Garou CRT, is everyone fine with this sandbox showing the changes?

Blast gets his scaling from Garou, so listing this for Garou seems redundant.

Boros is only High 6-A, listing this in the justification of a High 4-C is pretty pointless.

Everything else looks good.

Indeed.

3-A=being able to destroy any finite degree of matter. Baseline 3-A is the observable universe, and you can imagine any higher degree of 3-A as a possible size for the actual universe, because the observable universe is obviously just what is known, not what is.

High 3-A is the ability to effect an infinitely large space. So destroying an infinite universe would be High 3-A, and infinitely higher than any value of 3-A.
I presume that the gap between High 3-A and Low 2-C is also infinite?

On an unrelated note, TTM is still MHS+ for "keeping up" with Psykojet but got completely obliterated by Hero Hunter Garou, his speed should be corrected to MHS and idk, MHS+ attack speed or something 😶

I'll probably make a CRT for him and all the other guys that scale to him but I want to apply my other CRTs first

I presume that the gap between High 3-A and Low 2-C is also infinite?
Yes. High 3-A is basically being able to effect infinite space which is infinite 3D, as space is a 3D concept, Low 2-C is the ability to effect infinite space as well as effecting time itself, whereas time is a 4D concept, 4D is infinitely higher than 3D, of course.

I'm guessing it's fine to process with the crt?
Just in case you didn't know, it was somewhat recently decided that you need to summarize the changes you're making in CRTs, not just posting a sandbox and as they put it "having everyone play spot the difference".

Oh, I thought they were saying we had SSB as infinitely weaker than SSG. Ok, then.

Pre-Garou fight Saitama: 5.589497e+64 J
3-C baseline: 1.053e66 J
1.053e66/5.589497e+64= 18.8389044667

Phoenks Qawsedf234 LordTracer ByAsura

Can anyone of you change Post-Garou fight Saitama's tier from "At least 4-A" to "At least 3-C", him being just 4-A looks embarrassing, seriously in what ******* world do you guys think Saitama didn't get at least 19 times stronger especially after Garou said that he gets stronger after every single punch

Pre-Garou fight Saitama: 5.589497e+64 J
3-C baseline: 1.053e66 J
1.053e66/5.589497e+64= 18.8389044667

Phoenks Qawsedf234 LordTracer ByAsura

Can anyone of you change Post-Garou fight Saitama's tier from "At least 4-A" to "At least 3-C", him being just 4-A looks embarrassing, seriously in what ******* world do you guys think Saitama didn't get at least 19 times stronger especially after Garou said that he gets stronger after every single punch
Pretty sure it’s supposed to be only 9 times needed, since their dura scales to the full sp^2 and later in the fight they scale above said dura

Back