• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I was lurking around on YouTube and saw a very interesting proposal. If studio Bones is indeed picking OPM up as most people think, then we might see a crossover between OPM and Mob Psycho or MHA.
crossovers could happen but its probably gonna have to do with very weird dimension jumps or something.

Maybe after they introduce Blast or make a monster/invention that can hop worlds that could be possible

Garou Arc (including MA War Arc) was arguably peak OPM early on and in the mid section, fell off a bit in the late section but was still good, then went completely dog water in the ending sections. The section where SC fought Garou and Metal Bat seemingly was where it started going downhill, it just got worse and worse, leading up to one of the worst conclusions to what was originally a very promising and exciting arc.

Usually I'd claim my views on story writing as subjective, but I just can't here tbh. This ending was objectively bad in nearly every important way. I read it, disliked it, tried to look at it from a different perspective and analyze it more to see if I was being too harsh, then just disliked it even more. Even some random 14 year old could probably write a conclusion that shows more respect for Garou's character.

Last edited:

This video and especially the comments on this video are shocking. I thought the recent manga chapters would kill the idea that "saitama is a gag character" or "saitama has no limits" or even "we don't know saitama's limits".

It's funny that he thinks Goku cannot die physically when he literally died many times and just live as a soul for few times and gets revived by the dragon ball or some other so many times. But yeah Goku wins not even a debate it just depends on which Goku they are using.

What do you mean as in a void? If you mean that they actually destroyed stars, then nothing would change as we already assumed that was the case. If it was anything else, then we'd have to make a CRT/CGT to talk about it.

Welcome!
A space void(empty space) usually tends to be a size 30 to 300 million light years. Pretty sure the confirmation will include in future databook of OPM.

Fr, they literally showed Saitama's cap, but people still think otherwise.
Plus, I remember SethTheProgrammer pointing out that if Saitama fought Goku, he wouldn't grow against Goku as fast as he did with Garou, because his emotions basically put his AD on crack. Whereas if he was fighting Goku, chances are he wouldn't be experiencing much emotionally like he did with Garou.

Why do everyone ingore that a worthy opponent would give him enough emotional surge? Just look at subterranian dream fight

- Garou hospitalizes many heroes and even cripples some of them such as when he ripped off Blue Fire's arm.....

- Bang wants to make him his Hero Successor

******* aye
Bang did the same thing but with civilians (which is worse). So why is it great chracter writing for Bang but not for Garou?

Why do everyone ingore that a worthy opponent would give him enough emotional surge? Just look at subterranian dream fight
Not as comparable as Genos dying

Also Saitama would need...a few years to close the gap between even SSG Battle of Gods Goku, let alone Post ToP Ultra Instinct Goku

as comparable as Genos dying
But still pretty big. Much more than what people believe
Also Saitama would need...a few years to close the gap between even SSG Battle of Gods Goku, let alone Post ToP Ultra Instinct Goku
Lol at that. Even 10 times of growth per day would be enough to close the gap in a month or two. Saitama eclipses that so much that it is not even funny. Especially considering the fact that his rate of growth increases as well

Not as comparable as Genos dying

It would literally take less than an hour, even if you massively lowball the growth to only have made him like 10 times stronger by the end of the fight, the fact that it’s exponential means he’d eventually reach a rate that makes him an ultra instinct amount of power stronger in just a few seconds
Because that’s uh, how every exponential graph works

Lol at that. Even 10 times of growth per day would be enough to close the gap in a month or two. Saitama eclipses that so much that it is not even funny. Especially considering the fact that his rate of growth increases as well
the gap between low2c and 3c is infinitsa apart goku went from being beaten by jiren sjblue manages to stabilize fight

This video and especially the comments on this video are shocking. I thought the recent manga chapters would kill the idea that "saitama is a gag character" or "saitama has no limits" or even "we don't know saitama's limits".

I think The Anime Man is just trying to be appealing by not picking a side and not trying to give any impressions. I'm sure he doesn't actually believe the things he said there.

Last edited:
Especially considering the fact that his rate of growth increases as well
Imagine if Saitama's rate of rate of growth increases as well. It increases quadratically at first. Then cubically. Some time later it is expressed with knuth arrows. Then with Ackermann function. Then with TREE function. So on and so forth.
the gap between low2c and 3c is infinitsa
I am pretty sure we are talking about manga Goku since Saitama's AD is finitely fast as of now. Besides that, authors usually don't consider that gap to be infinity

Imagine if Saitama's rate of rate of growth increases as well. It increases quadratically at first. Then cubically. Some time later it is expressed with knuth arrows. Then with Ackermann function. Then with TREE function. So on and so forth.

I am pretty sure we are talking about manga Goku since Saitama's AD is finitely fast as of now. Besides that, authors usually don't consider that gap to be infinity
it's still 3A vs 3c and saitman only increased both because of the emotions and that garou was not so far from his power

we should show goku would give saitama time to jump so high

It does. We visibly see that while he grows, the amount at which he grows per instance of growth also increases, he isn't growing at a consistent degree.

Still, that was Saitama with his growth amped. Under normal circumstances it should be far lower.

It would literally take less than an hour, even if you massively lowball the growth to only have made him like 10 times stronger by the end of the fight, the fact that it’s exponential means he’d eventually reach a rate that makes him an ultra instinct amount of power stronger in just a few seconds
Because that’s uh, how every exponential graph works

The difference between any finite number to a Low 2-C is immeasurable, no graph will cover that

Edit: Oh lol, forgot how Battle of Gods Goku was scaled here, yeah Saitama can reach that Goku, but Low 2-C is another story

It does. We visibly see that while he grows, the amount at which he grows per instance of growth also increases, he isn't growing at a consistent degree.
I know? But that's just the rate of growth increasing and it can be expressed by a single function. I am talking about rate of rate of growth. Two "rate of"s.
Still, that was Saitama with his growth amped. Under normal circumstances it should be far lower
I don't like how everyone keeps mentioning this. Even without that Saitama still has an extremely fast growth. He was almost reaching the speed of light by just turning around a few times and audiobooks hint at some sort of crazy passive AD as well. Even disregarding VGS, Saitama has talked about not losing to someone's past self on two separate occasions

Last edited:
I think Gigguk is just trying to be appealing by not picking a side and not trying to give any impressions. I'm sure he doesn't actually believe the things he said there.
That's anime man. Also I can tell what he's doing. The shocking part is 75% of the people there thought saitama wins, but maybe they aren't battle boarders, the problem is the comments are all using the same arguments that can be debunked by literally read the last few chapters.

I know? But that's just the rate of growth increasing and it can be expressed by a single function. I am talking about rate of rate of growth. Two "rate of"s.

I don't like how everyone keeps mentioning this. Even without that Saitama still has an extremely fast growth. He was almost reaching the speed of light by just turning around a few times and audiobooks hint at some sort of crazy passive AD as well. Even disregarding VGS, Saitama has talked about not losing to someone's past self on two separate occasions
Possibly, but practically nothing suggests he jumped up to rel+ speed in that specific bonus chapter from some unknown degree of speed via growth, rather than him just needing to exert more effort to do it, but already having that as his maximum speed during that time period. That's a theoretical interpretation, and otherwise, the face value assumption is that he just couldn't do it without trying hard enough. The Genos Training' Saitama feat is still questionable, it's just more likely than it was before as we now have confirmation of Saitama always growing, but it doesn't change that it was a simulation based off of Genos' recorded data, and the audiobook intentionally left it open-ended, so we don't know if the data was just wrong or if Saitama genuinely grew strong enough to one-shot his yesterday self. I'd say it's most likely true, but we can't say for certain that it is true. Of course someone wouldn't lose to their past self if they were continuously getting stronger, Saitama just applied common sense.

The only indication we have of how much Saitama grows under normal circumstances is the VGS, and again, that is not confirmed to be legitimate, just most likely true.

That's anime man. Also I can tell what he's doing. The shocking part is 75% of the people there thought saitama wins, but maybe they aren't battle boarders, the problem is the comments are all using the same arguments that can be debunked by literally read the last few chapters.
Oh yeah my bad. And yes, I agree, it's ridiculous. But I bet over half of them haven't read the recent manga, and over half of the ones who have are probably in complete denial about it. As-is a vast portion of the less casual fanbase that I've seen. Very few people who've been talking about Saitama having infinite power have actually said that they're wrong, but there are indeed some.

What if Goku goes SSB and gets unquantifiably infinitely stronger? He's not closing that gap.

Is the difference between 3-A and High 3-A infinite?
Indeed.

3-A=being able to destroy any finite degree of matter. Baseline 3-A is the observable universe, and you can imagine any higher degree of 3-A as a possible size for the actual universe, because the observable universe is obviously just what is known, not what is.

High 3-A is the ability to effect an infinitely large space. So destroying an infinite universe would be High 3-A, and infinitely higher than any value of 3-A.

Back