• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
6qetlphabbj91.jpg

In other news, this is from another OPM folk post that shows a new form for Boros that was canceled

oh? Shit was this supposed to be in the fight?

Also guys

Gonna be honest, the ending is so unbelievably terrible that I actually believe there's gotta be a redraw or something

There is no way One actually forgot about Garou's arc in the WC, not at this level, the explanation showed on Dieno's post shows how he missed the whole point

******* Aye

Seriously **** the entire 2nd half of the Monster Association Arc

Also guys

Gonna be honest, the ending is so unbelievably terrible that I actually believe there's gotta be a redraw or something

There is no way One actually forgot about Garou's arc in the WC, not at this level, the explanation showed on Dieno's post shows how he missed the whole point
oh great, now anything I don't like will have to be redrawn.
I bet people would say the same thing if they could with other series...in fact I think they did.

Also guys

I don't think so, considering Murata made announcements about this being the end of the arc and that everything was done, and they were moving on to the next arc.

You don't even need to compare to the WC here tbh. I'm certainly not, because I never read it. Because the ending wasn't terrible in comparison to the WC. No, it's just a flat out terribly written ending from a basic writing perspective.

Last edited:
oh great, now anything I don't like will have to be redrawn.
I bet people would say the same thing if they could with other series...in fact I think they did.
That's not what I meant

I'm glad you liked the ending and could enjoy the story, I wish I also had that chance

I'm glad you liked the ending and could enjoy the story, I wish I also had that chance
I would really like one to say that the whole arc was done and written by him,and that he wanted something different for the manga,because he would feel that the manga would not be something original and just a copy and paste from the web comic.

I don't think so, considering Murata made announcements about this being the end of the arc and that everything was done, and they were moving on to the next arc.

You don't even need to compare to the WC here tbh. I'm certainly not, because I never read it. Because the ending wasn't terrible in comparison to the WC. No, it's just a flat out terribly written ending from a basic writing perspective.
Ur 100% right on that, it's actually a feat on its own right ? Retconning the main characters arcs in your story and leaving as it is sounds like a amateur mistake

However looking at how Garou behaves on the ending, that was certainly the intention, even worse would be Garou being completely changed even without his retconned arc

He was a brat

He finished as a brat

I always wonder why English-speaking people screw opm so much, seriously, I've seen English-speaking people screwing around with saitama destroys alone your verse, opm's bow is bad, and a lot of tralalalala.
Nah this happens a lot in my country as well

Its normal, since the last arc was shit

Like I can't imagine how this ending wouldn't be redrawn, but everything so far with the announcements sounds like Murata and ONE being done with the arc and moving on. But consider this if the ending ends up not redrawn:

Murata was willing to redraw the Phoenix Man fight of all things like ~5 times, but seemingly is not willing to redraw an horribly written ending to a major arc that erases all relevant character growth

Serously though

Manga Garou went from being in my top 5 favorite OPM characters to legit Top 5 most hated ( right up there with Puri Puri Rapist )

Good thing the Multiverse is a thing in OPM

I can still say Webcomic Universe Garou in my top 5

No, he does rape them 😶

Anyway comparing manga Garou to a literal rapist is a massive reach but whatever, if that's Animefreak way of venting about it then it is what it is I guess

I wonder how will the next arc go, it seems Garou isn't aware of Bang and Sitch plans to make him his succesor and it's certain that the hunted heroes won't take it well at all 🤔

He just really wants to have sex with the prisoners, but he doesn't rape anyone.

In his debut chapter it's literally confirmed he rapes guys he's attracted to and that why he was arrested

Then he realized if he only rapes prisoners then rape is ok

And that's why the sole reason he allowed to be a hero is cause of how strong he is

...It's ****** up

No, he does rape them 😶

Anyway comparing manga Garou to a literal rapist is a massive reach but whatever, if that's Animefreak way of venting about it then it is what it is I guess

I am just kind of venting yeah, I'm sorry but this arc's final act genuinely makes my blood boil

The arc’s ending was perfect because it’s established that watchdog man is at least firmly at least Multi solar system level (did not consider cosmic garou enough of a threat to Q city to kill him) most likely far higher

Hey so I was just looking over Garou's profile and thought about something (apologies if this has been discussed to death before). Garou without power mimicry was tanking serious punches from Saitama. And although Saitama was using one hand, he was still bloodlusted and going all out, albeit with that handicap. We know that Saitama (even before growing in power on Io) is 4-A, so Cosmic Garou with no power mimicry should have 4-A durability. Furthermore, Cosmic Garou's attack potency should scale to his durability so shouldn't Cosmic Garou be straight up 4-A, even without mimicry? If I'm missing something, please let me know since I probably am in fact getting something wrong.

Hey so I was just looking over Garou's profile and thought about something (apologies if this has been discussed to death before). Garou without power mimicry was tanking serious punches from Saitama. And although Saitama was using one hand, he was still bloodlusted and going all out, albeit with that handicap. We know that Saitama (even before growing in power on Io) is 4-A, so Cosmic Garou with no power mimicry should have 4-A durability. Furthermore, Cosmic Garou's attack potency should scale to his durability so shouldn't Cosmic Garou be straight up 4-A, even without mimicry? If I'm missing something, please let me know since I probably am in fact getting something wrong.
I was going to make a CRT after the chapter before last but there were too many OPM CRT's going on.

He should get two keys to resolve the issue with the way his attack potency is worded because the current wording, besides being slightly inaccurate, 1) makes it seem like he doesn't retain his power after copying, 2) make it seem like he's only 4-A with power mimicry and 3) makes it seem like he can't go higher than 4-A with Power mimicry. The idea of the proposal will make his profile look something like this:

Current timeline:

Large Planet level possibly Large Star Level yadadada Higher with Power Mimicry

Alternate Timeline:

Multi-Solar System level yadada Higher with Power Mimicry

I was lurking around on YouTube and saw a very interesting proposal. If studio Bones is indeed picking OPM up as most people think, then we might see a crossover between OPM and Mob Psycho or MHA.

Back