• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So when is Garou getting an additional key for his alt/future timeline self, since he'd be 4-A in base

Also
higher with Reactive Evolution (Grew exponentially in power while mimicking Saitama[2])
Wasn't he explicitly continuously copying Saitama and that's why he kept growing in power? I'm pretty sure that was his whole plan, was to keep copying him and surpass him, which would make this just be his power mimicry, not RE

ha yes,hero fandom wiki,the wiki that puts boyfriend and girlfriend like heroes,where they are assholes and do immoral things,literraly,boyfriend has so bad temperament,that can literraly just throw a phone out a window into a building 200 meters away and it falls into a traffic jam destroying a car window, and the phone he buys is crap because he is an idiot and if he bought a better one it would be even worse, because it would activate the facial scanning camera and I would not know what face it made
I sometimes think that Alexander has no clue what he's talking about, but then I remember that he's a higher level being and realize that me myself just can't comprehend what he's talking about

So when is Garou getting an additional key for his alt/future timeline self, since he'd be 4-A in base
There's no point in that.

Wasn't he explicitly continuously copying Saitama and that's why he kept growing in power? I'm pretty sure that was his whole plan, was to keep copying him and surpass him, which would make this just be his power mimicry, not RE
This one, probably seems fair?

Screenshot_20220815-214213_YouTube.jpg

When will these people realize their assertions require alot more proof than "destroying the stars". Could easily put the burden of proof on em an call it a day

Last edited:
Screenshot_20220815-214213_YouTube.jpg

When will these people realize their assertions require alot more proof that "destroying the stars". Could easily put the burden of proof on em an call it a day
Seriously. People make these wacky ass theories with little to no evidence despite having no proof for them at all (my main problem being that they treat it as fact or something more likely than the face value interpretation), and these same people tend to talk about a lack of evidence for things that they don't believe, as well. I don't mind people making theories, but I do mind it when they don't acknowledge the lack of actual evidence behind the theory.

Yeah, in the story I doubt there will ever be any hax that works on Saitama. It's just his character, really.

Unfortunately there isn't much hax in OPM for him to resist :/

I wonder who will be the next powerful monster guy, assuming we don't go straight to God. Boros -> Garou -> ???

In the webcomic it seems to be focusing on Metal Knight and Neo heroes. I really wonder what's beyond that though.

Mad Cyborg probably surpassing Boros, but probably not Cosmic Garou.

Consdering we see GOD seemingly disguised as Saitama in Genos' vision. What if Genos decides to take GOD's power as a means to defeat the mad cyborg?

Back