• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Caska has a much better character, but in terms of attractiveness, Suiko is about on par, maybe a step above when including the clothing. Fubuki is also generic and boring, literally a rip-off of one of ONE's other characters, and Suiko has a more likeable personality. Playful, but kind. Fubuki's **** are not medium sized my dude, and Suiko's are not small, but average. How much time have you spent looking at anime women?
caska is for me like this:
he was a good character, until he got trauma, and now, for me, it's too sad, and it hurts

Fubuki is like my uncle ngl
sddefault.jpg

Wait.

Saitama regarded Suiryu as strong and was afraid enough to back away from one of Suiryu's attacks instinctively. Bakuzan scales to Suiryu. Bakuzan>CF Garou.

Wait.

Saitama regarded Suiryu as strong and was afraid enough to back away from one of Suiryu's attacks instinctively. Bakuzan scales to Suiryu. Bakuzan>CF Garou.
Actually, the Saitama that fought Suiryu was stronger than he was against Boros, so Bakuzan>Suiryu>Boros>CF Garou

And Gouketsu upscales from Bakuzan, and Saitama one shot Bakuzan, so Saitama > Gouketsu > Bakuzan > Suiryu > Boros > CF Garou = Saitama

Logical scaling 🗿

I wonder if the serious punch squared is similar to how blast gains his powers. By absorbing the energy the expend when he touches fists and absorbs them into the infinites, amplifying his strength.

I'll get a few other opinions on Garou VS Gorr, and if enough people think I should go for it, I'll hopefully make the thread tomorrow.

All I know is that it's probably going to be followed up by Gorr VS Saitama, and I'm going to try to actually come up with a plot for this.

Last edited:
Actually, if I were to do this story-wise, with Gorr arriving in the OPM world with this plot, he'd probably encounter Saitama and Garou at the same time, so who do you think he'd fight first?

I think Gorr would want to kill Garou due to him being connected to "gods".
100%.

I was planning on scripting it that one of those portals opens up, and he hears the sound of dying souls as a multitude of stars and life surrounding them are extinguished. With rage, he lands on Io, with Garou sensing his presence. Gorr says that he feels no other gods in this universe, that it is the closest thing to the godless age he dreams of, but the only thing standing in the way of that is him. Garou deems Gorr another abominable fist that turned against God, and resolves to eradicate both him and Saitama. To prevent Saitama from intervening, an army of black berserkers appear to hold him off so Gorr can get the satisfaction of killing the one and only god of this universe himself.

No cap, if I had the artistic skills and animating know-how, I'd probably animate this and put it up on YouTube.

100%.

I was planning on scripting it that one of those portals opens up, and he hears the sound of dying souls as a multitude of stars and life surrounding them are extinguished. With rage, he lands on Io, with Garou sensing his presence. Gorr says that he feels no other gods in this universe, that it is the closest thing to the godless age he dreams of, but the only thing standing in the way of that is him. Garou deems Gorr another abominable fist that turned against God, and resolves to eradicate both him and Saitama. To prevent Saitama from intervening, an army of black berserkers appear to hold him off so Gorr can get the satisfaction of killing the one and only god of this universe himself.

No cap, if I had the artistic skills and animating know-how, I'd probably animate this and put it up on YouTube.
I was thinking of having Gorr appear after Garou does the whole GRB thing on him, but that sounds cooler

Back