• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
well Given the premise of the show and how Saitama doesnt take anything seriously or kinda memes ppl. According to Garou , Saitama should have High Battle IQ given his skills to copy his techniques. Saitama does have normal Intelligence outside of that as he was a salaryman and had a job.

The recent fight showed Saitama can be skilled and capable when push comes to shove, it's just that he never took anything seriously until then.

Sorry if I feel like I'm whining, just wanted to vent a bit.

Shouldn't Saitama also have Instinctive Reaction, Pressure Points (WSRSF), Shockwave Generation, Durability Negation (RASRF/WSRSF+WICF) and Body Control (EHRF) by this logic?
Instinctive reactions don't have a lot to do with martial arts. We don't if pressure points are a part of WSRFS. Durability negation comes from techniques that are not a part of MCGSF. He already has body control.

Instinctive reactions don't have a lot to do with martial arts.
Check Human Garou IR justification
We don't if pressure points are a part of WSRFS.
We know
Durability negation comes from techniques that are not a part of MCGSF.
Durability negation comes from Roaring Aura Sky Ripping Fist, which is basically a mixture of WSRSF & WICF
He already has body control.
But a different one.

Check Human Garou IR justification
Fair.
The scans talk about Bang having pressure point attacks. I didn't say anything that shows it is because of WSRFS
Durability negation comes from Roaring Aura Sky Ripping Fist, which is basically a mixture of WSRSF & WICF
But those techniques should also be combined in a specific way. It is also evidenced by the fact that the same techniques also make up Crossfang Dragon Slayer Fist.
But a different one.
True but seeing the kind of body control Saitama has, the EHRF one seems extremely redundant.

The scans talk about Bang having pressure point attacks. I didn't say anything that shows it is because of WSRFS
That page is directly related to WSRFS techniques.

Plus, when Garou touched vital points of Tank Top Army, he used WSRFS
But those techniques should also be combined in a specific way. It is also evidenced by the fact that the same techniques also make up Crossfang Dragon Slayer Fist.
Which also made Darkshine's nose bleed despite not damaging him.

Anyway, fair point I guess
True but seeing the kind of body control Saitama has, the EHRF one seems extremely redundant.
They're not related in any way, I don't see why he can't have both separated, such as some other characters have same ability listen twice: once as limited, and the other one as normal (for example, Anos' abstract existence)

That page is directly related to WSRFS techniques
It doesn't seem to be limited to that though?
Plus, when Garou touched vital points of Tank Top Army, he used WSRFS
He used WSRFS but we don't know if it was the reason why he attacked to a vital point. WSRFS is primarily renowned for being a defensive technique.
They're not related in any way, I don't see why he can't have both separated, such as some other characters have same ability listen twice: once as limited, and the other one as normal (for example, Anos' abstract existence)
Tbh I don't really care about that. You can go ahead and add it since it is already something accepted but it is probably the most useless body control in the wiki. The main point of EHRF is Statistics Amplification.

It could be interesting, Tatsu has at least a 5 times AP advantage though.
Yes, Tatsumaki has a 8.4523809524× AP advantage, since Jean just massively upscales from 672 Petatons, while Jean has higher LS
Tats has no defenses good enough against Jean's mind hax.
Jean's offensive mind hax isn't that OP since she only used it to destroy an astral projection, she mainly uses it defensively to make herself invisible

Yes, Tatsumaki has a 8.4523809524× AP advantage, since Jean just massively upscales from 672 Petatons, while Jean has higher LS

Jean's offensive mind hax isn't that OP since she only used it to destroy an astral projection, she mainly uses it defensively to make herself invisible
Huh, then Tatsumaki one shots, in character she wouldn't kill another human though I think.

Jean can turn off someone's mind, stop their heart, lock away their memories, turn off their powers, manipulate their senses and emotions and also create illusions among other things.

Wait, you mean FOX Jean? Sorry I thought you were referring to Comics Jean.

Simple
Blast tries to bfr but god gives king infinite power to one shot him
Metal knight accidentally leaves his batteries running overnight and the mech shuts down right before attacking him
Tatsumaki finds out she has terminal brain cancer that’s preventing her from using her powers and then instantly lose
Flashy Flash slips on a banana peel
Metal bat’s sister comes and ends the fight
Pig god has a heart attack from eating an absolutely disgusting monster before the fight and is hospitalized

and watchdog man defeats king no diff

Simple
Blast tries to bfr but god gives king infinite power to one shot him
Metal knight accidentally leaves his batteries running overnight and the mech shuts down right before attacking him
Tatsumaki finds out she has terminal brain cancer that’s preventing her from using her powers and then instantly lose
Flashy Flash slips on a banana peel
Metal bat’s sister comes and ends the fight
Pig god has a heart attack from eating an absolutely disgusting monster before the fight and is hospitalized

and watchdog man defeats king no diff
It's funny that others got diseases but WDM still no diffs king at the end

Saw someone make a pick three heroes to save you and the other three what to kill you memes with watch dog man

If you pick watchdog man to save you. You better hope you are in city Q because if you aren't he will be like "that's not my problem"

Post-G4 Genos should get limited resistance to electricity manipulation for this:
p_24.png

Back