• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That’s not what I meant. The downgrade attempts won’t make it through.
The mftl+ feat was given because he blitzed garou 💀 a weaker garou can’t react to a full speed Saitama, that’s just blatant circular scaling
Saitama>Garou=Saitama is what you’re arguing

The mftl+ feat was given because he blitzed garou 💀 a weaker garou can’t react to a full speed Saitama, that’s just blatant circular scaling
Saitama>Garou=Saitama is what you’re arguing
Blast is MFTL+ reactions because he reacted to a serious punch from Saitama in slow motion, my G. Basically exactly what is stated on his page.

It has nothing to do with blitzing Garou.

Blast is MFTL+ reactions because he reacted to a serious punch from Saitama in slow motion, my G. Basically exactly what is stated on his page.

it's as i said, or this community HATES opm being upgraded or this community is brainless

Plus base Cosmic Garou doesn't even scale to Blast's reaction speed

You’re misunderstanding my point completely
why would garou be mftl+ at this moment to begin with? He was at the same speed as Saitama here, but he only scaled to mftl+ after the IO ping pong, since that was given based on his reactions being blitzed

You’re misunderstanding my point completely
why would garou be mftl+ at this moment to begin with? He was at the same speed as Saitama here, but he only scaled to mftl+ after the IO ping pong, since that was given based on his reactions being blitzed
cosmic fear garou scaling to 4.c ftl is ridiculous, don't you agree?

also, garou is mftl+ before IO for the same reason why he's 4-a before killing billions of stars aswell.
the gap is too big to assume that they JUMPED tiers like that, he was already at that tier on base
idk this is my opinion

cosmic fear garou scaling to 4.c ftl is ridiculous, don't you agree?

also, garou is mftl+ before IO for the same reason why he's 4-a before killing billions of stars aswell.
the gap is too big to assume that they JUMPED tiers like that, he was already at that tier on base
idk this is my opinion
But he’s….not 4-A until that happened? You’re quite literally proving my point here. Garou reacted to the first serious punch, but then was completely blitzed by the feat that gave Saitama mftl+ to begin with, which only would have applied to garou AFTER he copied.
Blast being faster than Saitama and Garou (who copied Saitama) here means nothing, when they weren’t even going mftl+ at this point in the fight.

Also, would be nice if they give us some screentime about the destruction that was caused in the world.
like, what happened after orochi shaked the entire world charging gaia cannon, what happened in the others countries in the result of psykos' beams, what happened to z city after tatsumaki twisted it............

But he’s….not 4-A until that happened? You’re quite literally proving my point here. Garou reacted to the first serious punch, but then was completely blitzed by the feat that gave Saitama mftl+ to begin with, which only would have applied to garou AFTER he copied.
Blast being faster than Saitama and Garou (who copied Saitama) here means nothing, when they weren’t even going mftl+ at this point in the fight
but anyway, in the moment that blast stopped their attack, they were already 4-a, already got a massive boost from 4-c

Blast being faster than Saitama and Garou (who copied Saitama) here means nothing, when they weren’t even going mftl+ at this point in the fight.
hmmmmmmmmm look this idea
maybe, blast's mftl+ because he scales to the distance traveled by the serious punch²????????????????????
this would make more sense, and almost the same thing happened to boros iirc
tell me what you think

hmmmmmmmmm look this idea
maybe, blast's mftl+ because he scales to the distance traveled by the serious punch²????????????????????
this would make more sense, and almost the same thing happened to boros iirc
Actually I’m unsure, but we don’t currently scale the speed of them being blasted to io to anybody as far as I’m aware. Who knows honestly,

Inb4 the entire chapter is the heroes being realistically treated for acute radiation poisoning in a hospital and it is then distributed in pamphlets across hospitals in japan.

Back